• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

^ that's astounding..

People like that should be neutered. (BL needs more controversy.)

Originally posted by onetwothreefour
don't other people use weird things as bookmarks too? currently, i have the following items in books as bookmarks:
post-it notes;
cheque request from uni;
another book;
an assortment of unopened mail.

LOL! Yes! I'm currently using an old medical certificate.

I'm also pretty anal about people using my desk when i'm not at work. I was filling in yesterday at another site in the city, but had to come back to our building to drop off a ministerial i was working on, and some random guy was sitting at my desk using my computer. He had set himself up quite nicely, had his fruit on my desk, a cuppa, and i saw him use one of my tissues. :X He looked very settled in.

I almost said something to him, but then one of my workmates pulled me aside and told me that he was one of the assistant commissioners from interstate, and mine was the only desk vacant for him to use.

He got up to do something, so i sat on my chair to make sure he hadn't adjusted it, all the while grumbling under my breath "damned assistant commissioners using my desk and tissues..." :|

joannie_mhm said:

on topic... i hate when people look at me like i'm insane when its really that they're actually just fucking stupid. eg a woman at work today.
stupid woman: "can i get a $15 recharge card?"
me: .... which network?
stupid woman: "*sigh*telstra!" and shoots me a look like clearly i should have known that.
Yup, that kinda stuff used to shit me too, back when I was in tech support. Paraphrased and summarised, far too many conversations went like this:

Me: Tech Support, how can I help you?
Customer: The Internet's broken, fix it!
Me: Certainly, if could you tell me what kind of problem you're experiencing, I'll be able to help you sort it out right away.
Customer: The problem is the damn thing doesn't work! And it's not my problem, so just hurry up and fix your service!

...'course after 5 minutes of similar crap (that is, 5 minutes after I learnt how to calm them down and extract information quickly. Otherwise it'd be at least 30), it turns out they deleted the internet connection icon, or someone re-formatted their computer and didn't let the rest of the family know, or their favourite web site was down...

Though that's more of a hate rather than being anal.

Which leads in nicely to what I'm anal about. English. Everything from spelling to grammar to using words in their correct context.

I don't say anything about it most of the time, but I'll nearly always notice it. And of course, being anal about it, it really bothers me when I miss a mistake of my own. However, I like it when people point it out so that I can remember, and not make the same mistake again. Even my informal writing is a lot more polished than is really necessary (though I thankfully never got to the stage of always writing as if I were writing to the Queen)

I'm also anal about disappearing from forums, and then randomly reappearing once in a while before vanishing again. I do it on just about every forum I've ever been on ;)

im fucking anal about petrol prices! $1.40!!! thats ridiculas! i cant afford to drive anymore!

The way my clothes are ironed. No one other then me does it right

Dudes who put the toilet paper hanging under the roll, it needs to go OVER the roll PEOPLE! OVER!

Signat said:
Dudes who put the toilet paper hanging under the roll, it needs to go OVER the roll PEOPLE! OVER!
Also, change the friggin' roll when it's empty. And leaving one square does not mean that it's not empty and you can therefore get away with being a lazy bastard. And placing the new roll on top of the old roll, without replacing it does not constitute changing the roll.

Hehe, gotta love how the thread has turned into a rant thread ;)

I'm anal about having a good dump a day, man.

It's incredible... I feel bad when I don't have one ... it's so good to feel that shit crampign out of your guts... 8o

Tarsarlan said:
Also, change the friggin' roll when it's empty. And leaving one square does not mean that it's not empty and you can therefore get away with being a lazy bastard. And placing the new roll on top of the old roll, without replacing it does not constitute changing the roll.

Hehe, gotta love how the thread has turned into a rant thread ;)

oh my.... i'm not the only one then? i have been soooo vocal about this at various work places. It's not so hard to pick up the cardboard thing, chuck it in the bin and put on a new roll is it? you can even do it whilst you're peeing... it's called multi-tasking! I used to work at a Target store, which had a sign up in the toilets "please change the toilet roll when it is empty and put the old tube in the bin, you are not at home where your mother will pick up after you".... classy :)

I have also found i'm anal about some odd things, like everything in my desk drawer at work has its place. I share a desk with someone who is in on a Thursday morning and he ALWAYS manages to put something in the wrong place..... i think he does it just to annoy me!

I'm mostly anal about kitchen hygiene, especially at work.... it freaks me out! When i see people wipe the floor with a sponge and chuck it in the sink, or worse, drop the tea-towel on the floor or even WIPE THEIR MOUTH ON IT!!! and then hang it back up. I go around and change the tea-towels in all the work kitchens daily... you know they used to change it MONTHLY or something before i started here? I seem to spend a good part of my days wiping up crumbs and chucking out mouldy lunches and emptying the drying rack..... argh!!!

Turns out i'm really anal.... i could go on forever... don't get me started on language...... just let me conclude by saying:
"youse" is NOT A FUCKING WORD!

wow, ranting is fun hehehe

bad joke

atm im anal that poeple are reading my thread/s and having a laugh at my expense, so thanks if u are, ive been told to get a feel of this place b4 starting threads, where was that advice before i started....anyhows if someone would be so kind to delete my 2 threads so im not laughed at anymore thatd be appreciated ta xxx

Last edited:
^^ as far as i know only you can delete your own threads. someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

and try not to take things so seriously Foxygal, we like to have fun and tease people and poke them in the eye with sharp and pointy sticks...just be thankful you weren't here at the time of the "punch in the face thread". :)

/end off topic

i didnt really notice, but i think everyone has a little bit of this in them, but not everyone would have the same problem really

SPELLING MY NAME RIGHT...

it is Mathew XXXXX

yes my last name is x... no, its the Mathew part that pisses me off.. I get Matthew heaps, and for some reason it pisses me off... And even with my last name which is like an alcoholic beverage, they either spell it with a t or a w... but yeah... ANNOYING...

Hi Matthew ;)

*~*~*~*

Used by dates on food.

I know for a lot of things it's pretty much just a recommendation that the food will be best used before then, but it's a very odd occasion when I eat something that has gone over it.

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
i didnt really notice, but i think everyone has a little bit of this in them, but not everyone would have the same problem really

SPELLING MY NAME RIGHT...

it is Mathew XXXXX

yes my last name is x... no, its the Mathew part that pisses me off.. I get Matthew heaps, and for some reason it pisses me off... And even with my last name which is like an alcoholic beverage, they either spell it with a t or a w... but yeah... ANNOYING...

Mine gets mis-spelled all the time, which is fair enough if people don't know me, but i still get friends that have known me for years still spelling it wrong. Fuckers!

What pisses me off the most is at work I'll send an email, and my name will appear in the "From" field, also my name is in my email address, I'll sign the email off with my name, and my name is also in my signature. So that's four opportunities they have to get it right, and they'll still reply with "Hi John".

Fuckin dyslexics... :X