• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

The only thing im anal about is having my first smoke in the morning, if i dont have it i get very angry. But i think thats with any smoker.
Other than that nothing.

joannie_mhm said:
xcidium said:
When I have a beer coaster at a pub or wherever, the beer has to be in the middle of said coaster.

I only worked this one out the other night. :D
my boy's like this, the coaster also has to be parallel to the edge of the table :
I'm the same, with both the centring and the parallel oddities. :\

^^ and "the Wipe"(tm)

Some things i can think fo right now:

I must have clean hands, even possible exposure to grubbiness requires soap and water.
If there is a path i have to walk on it. (Like crossing a road i have to go down and up driveways not just cut over the grass, or walk the long way around things rather than cut the corner)
Things with straight edges have to be parallel (or sometimes just arranged nicely, but -must- be aesthetically pleasing)
and a proper OCD one: If i can't feel my wallet in my pocket i -have- to check its there. I check every 30 seconds or so. =\

that will do for now

i remembered this one the other day

The Sunday Paper (Telegraph) must not be taken apart before i read it... and if it is taken apart, i want it back into order for when i read it...

I hate having to piece the paper back together, and espically because it goes all spastic somewhere near the classifieds...

^ Really! I'm exactly the opposite.

As soon as I get the Sunday Herald Sun I take it apart thusly: Travel, cars, employment and Sports sections, along with any advertising leaflets I'm not interested in, get stripped out and go in the "to be chucked out" pile.
"Weekend" section, IE, Sunday magazine, Body & Soul, all get taken out and stacked underneath the main paper. TV guide goes on the coffee table.
Then I start the process of reading: Main paper first, then the lifestyle sections, finally finishing with the glossy Sunday magazine, putting each one in the "to be chucked out" pile as I finish them. But most times I only get as far as finishing the main paper - the rest get read throughout the week.

I find the best way to get anything useful out of a mainstream newspaper is to chuck it in the recycling bin. Then maybe it will come back to me as toilet paper.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ Really! I'm exactly the opposite.

As soon as I get the Sunday Herald Sun I take it apart thusly: Travel, cars, employment and Sports sections, along with any advertising leaflets I'm not interested in, get stripped out and go in the "to be chucked out" pile.
"Weekend" section, IE, Sunday magazine, Body & Soul, all get taken out and stacked underneath the main paper. TV guide goes on the coffee table.
Then I start the process of reading: Main paper first, then the lifestyle sections, finally finishing with the glossy Sunday magazine, putting each one in the "to be chucked out" pile as I finish them. But most times I only get as far as finishing the main paper - the rest get read throughout the week.

Literally the exact same way I read the paper :)

^ I do sometimes keep the travel section and read it when I run out of the others. But it pisses me off because I just wanna go everywhere and I can't.

Another anal thing I do: how I eat my mini-Mars bars. It's always done this way.

Step 1: Unwrap. Bite chocolate coating off one end.
Step 2: Bite chocoate coating off the other end.
Step 3: Nibble chocoate coating off the sides
Step 4: Eat chocolate off the bottom of the bar
Step 5: Eat chocoate off the top (the most difficult manouver, since it's stuck to the caramel - much skill required here)
Step 5: Squish remaining nougart and caramel into a ball (caramel bit on the inside), then eat that.
Step 6: wash hands ;)

Fuck woman, you and I are meant to be.

Cept I eat the caramel first then the bottom.

Not getting face-wash (or detergent, shampoo, etc) all over the God damn bottle during use. I hate picking up a slimey or gritty bottle! It's filthy! And my flatmate's the worst offender... She'll use my bathroom stuff and there'll be crap all over the bottles and by the time i get to it the next day it's semi-hardened and slippery as all fuck! Leave things the way you God damn find them, bitch! But i love her.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ I do sometimes keep the travel section and read it when I run out of the others. But it pisses me off because I just wanna go everywhere and I can't.

Another anal thing I do: how I eat my mini-Mars bars. It's always done this way.

Step 1: Unwrap. Bite chocolate coating off one end.
Step 2: Bite chocoate coating off the other end.
Step 3: Nibble chocoate coating off the sides
Step 4: Eat chocolate off the bottom of the bar
Step 5: Eat chocoate off the top (the most difficult manouver, since it's stuck to the caramel - much skill required here)
Step 5: Squish remaining nougart and caramel into a ball (caramel bit on the inside), then eat that.
Step 6: wash hands ;)
*backs away slowly*
*tries not to make eye contact with the crazed chocolate eater*

My dvds are all sorted into categories.
im sad i know :(
i have drama, action, horror, comedy, 'girly', box sets, tv shows.

and i also have catergories for my cds, but they are grouped by color as well.
im a freak
EXAMPLE HERE-
dinner06005-1.jpg

kryalkastleE said:
My dvds are all sorted into categories.
im sad i know :(
i have drama, action, horror, comedy, 'girly', box sets, tv shows.

and i also have catergories for my cds, but they are grouped by color as well.
im a freak
EXAMPLE HERE-
dinner06005-1.jpg

Surely that has to be a result of you working in a CD and DVD store? :)

I know ever since I worked 2 years at Just Jeans back in the day my jeans and clothing are all folded to perfection in my cupboards...

yeah my cds are in alpha - chronlogoical order...

i havent really been updating it either, i have CD's everywhere at the moment, and it is really pissing me off, im just too lazy to do anything about it

actually it probably is a result of working in a cd/dvd store.
i cant walk past any cd/dvd store if any of the stock has fallen down either, i have to stand there facing it all to the front :)

My cds are in reverse chronological order within the artist, but everytime I got a new cd I would have to spend a good half hour moving them all if I had them in alphabetical order, fuck that!