• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Tonight will be my neighbor's first trip!

the min time for total tolerance reset is about two weeks, but i would suggest spacing trips out once per month to unpack them before taking another. You can also wait a week, but i find the longer i wait the better the trips are. If i trip too often then the experince gets more jarring.

2. I would not increase by a whole gram, the dosage is not linear but highly exponential, id suggest like 1.8 grams to 2 grams.

And yup i prefer the dark on trips aswell, and also lying in bed, I personally only trip at night. So i would be with friends outside sitting in nature sometimes then walk back inside.

And yeah it can be hard to walk, my first mushroom trip i was pinned to my bed cause i ate 3 grams without knowing dosages. was sent out of this universe to another alien realm.

Always be careful about mushroom dosages. I have learnt the hard way large large doses are not good lol. Last may i took 4.2 + grams lemon tek and that was wayyyy to much and a horrible time but i did become mentally stronger afterwards.
Interesting facts of your experience. I agree I will be cautious about dosage and will increase it very gradually.
Have you ever done LSD. I am intrigued by it and one day after after enough experience with mushroom would like to do LSD trip.

Interesting facts of your experience. I agree I will be cautious about dosage and will increase it very gradually.
Have you ever done LSD. I am intrigued by it and one day after after enough experience with mushroom would like to do LSD trip.
i have done LSD over 100 times. It was my first psychedelic i took. I have done mushrooms over 30+ times now. here is my trip report from my first trip ever https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/lsd-first-time-my-first-acid-trip-3-wow-hits.879579/

I highly recommend LSD. Its very powerful and spiritual.

I would also recommend looking into ketamine one day. Ketamine is some powerful healing for trauma and depression.

I have also done DMT, 5meo and other things.

i have done LSD over 100 times. It was my first psychedelic i took. I have done mushrooms over 30+ times now. here is my trip report from my first trip ever https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/lsd-first-time-my-first-acid-trip-3-wow-hits.879579/

I highly recommend LSD. Its very powerful and spiritual.

I would also recommend looking into ketamine one day. Ketamine is some powerful healing for trauma and depression.

I have also done DMT, 5meo and other things.
Wow! You seem to have done all possible psychedelics. I wonder how do people find these substances such as LSD. I wish I knew somebody who could educate me about LSD and also procure it for me.
I was lucky to know my sitter who grows mushrooms . Without him I could never have access to mushrooms. I am not in touch with the psychedelic underworld but would very much like to make contacts.
LSD and Ayahuasca are very intense I believe and are much more profound than mushrooms, Katamine and MDMA.
Katamine is FDA approved but is very expensive treatment. Each session is worth $600 and there is a series of sessions one must go to get the full benefits.
Mushroom might get FDA approval in California in a couple of years but I wonder if LSD will ever be FDA approved.

Wow! You seem to have done all possible psychedelics. I wonder how do people find these substances such as LSD. I wish I knew somebody who could educate me about LSD and also procure it for me.
I was lucky to know my sitter who grows mushrooms . Without him I could never have access to mushrooms. I am not in touch with the psychedelic underworld but would very much like to make contacts.
LSD and Ayahuasca are very intense I believe and are much more profound than mushrooms, Katamine and MDMA.
Katamine is FDA approved but is very expensive treatment. Each session is worth $600 and there is a series of sessions one must go to get the full benefits.
Mushroom might get FDA approval in California in a couple of years but I wonder if LSD will ever be FDA approved.
in my own experince, each drug is holy sacrament, each offers a unique perspective and healing.

For myself i grew up in the hood drugs were everywhere.

Plus going to college / university drugs are everywhere aswell.

I personally only do ketamine from netherlands, we dont have even ketamine treatment in NZ.

But, id say ketamine is more profound imo, than LSD and mushrooms. The k hole is a total detachment from the body, its a like a portal to the divine.

If califorina legalizes psychedelics, there is a bill atm it could very well be before 2030 when psychedelics are sold in shops.

LSD should be very common in califorina considering a large portion of the worlds LSD supply is cooked by chemists in north cali.

Mushrooms and LSD are both profound in their own ways. LSD is more cosmic, universal mushrooms more earth bound grounded alien strange.

Eventually you will just meet people who have them, when the time is right.

in my own experince, each drug is holy sacrament, each offers a unique perspective and healing.

For myself i grew up in the hood drugs were everywhere.

Plus going to college / university drugs are everywhere aswell.

I personally only do ketamine from netherlands, we dont have even ketamine treatment in NZ.

But, id say ketamine is more profound imo, than LSD and mushrooms. The k hole is a total detachment from the body, its a like a portal to the divine.

If califorina legalizes psychedelics, there is a bill atm it could very well be before 2030 when psychedelics are sold in shops.

LSD should be very common in califorina considering a large portion of the worlds LSD supply is cooked by chemists in north cali.

Mushrooms and LSD are both profound in their own ways. LSD is more cosmic, universal mushrooms more earth bound grounded alien strange.

Eventually you will just meet people who have them, when the time is right.
How expensive is the Katamine treatment in Netherlands? Here we do have katemine treatment but insurance doesn’t cover it. The total series of K at a doctor’s office can cost not less than $4000.
There are two kinds of K treatment available here. One is the regular one you are familiar with (infusion of K)
The other is nasal spray of K . I think the latter on is not probably as effective as the first one. Are you familiar with Nasal Spray one?

Also Katamine infusion therapy is most effective (that is what I have heard and read about) when combined with integration sessions of psycho therapy. MDMA is also combined with psycho therapy in clinical trials here.

Question: what is your opinion about microdosing on mushroom?
Will it be beneficial to do microdosing right after the trip for a month and then discontinue and wait for another trip in 2 months?
I did microdosing in November last year for a month and I am not sure if it did anything dramatic but I feel it cut down on my pelvic spasms at night that keep me up at night.
Last night my sleep was much more restful and also free from spasms but they did come back in the early morning.

How expensive is the Katamine treatment in Netherlands? Here we do have katemine treatment but insurance doesn’t cover it. The total series of K at a doctor’s office can cost not less than $4000.
There are two kinds of K treatment available here. One is the regular one you are familiar with (infusion of K)
The other is nasal spray of K . I think the latter on is not probably as effective as the first one. Are you familiar with Nasal Spray one?

Also Katamine infusion therapy is most effective (that is what I have heard and read about) when combined with integration sessions of psycho therapy. MDMA is also combined with psycho therapy in clinical trials here.

Question: what is your opinion about microdosing on mushroom?
Will it be beneficial to do microdosing right after the trip for a month and then discontinue and wait for another trip in 2 months?
I did microdosing in November last year for a month and I am not sure if it did anything dramatic but I feel it cut down on my pelvic spasms at night that keep me up at night.
Last night my sleep was much more restful and also free from spasms but they did come back in the early morning.
i live in new zealand but we have importers who import drugs from the netherlands, So i get ketamine from dealers.

This is by far alot cheaper than any clinic. Though i assume those K infusions are even better.

I simply snorted my ketamine till i k hole. I went through 12 grams, my country has the most expensive drugs in the world tho.

I find it beneficial to micro dose, Last year i microdosed every day for over 6 months, this made a massive positive impact on my life.

You will sleep better after a big trip for a week, as your brain needs the rest.

I have never injected ketamine. I only ever snort it. I wish ketamine clinics were worldwide and free. The power of ketamine to heal depression ptsd and other things is amazing

So my neighbor has never tripped before and we're planning to eat some mushrooms tonight! I'm curious what everybody thinks an appropriate dose would be for a first timer.

I think my first time with mushrooms i had 3.5g but am not positive. (That's my go to dose) My first experience with mushrooms was not my first trip. Wow! I just realized i don't really even remember my first mushroom trip.

What do you all think? I want her to really enjoy herself and it's not like she isn't experienced with drugs. Where to start? I think this will be her first psychedelic experience but she has done pretty much everything else.
This has probably been answered or said or whatever, but my first trip I took 1.75g.

That's probably a good dose for a first timer.

i live in new zealand but we have importers who import drugs from the netherlands, So i get ketamine from dealers.

This is by far alot cheaper than any clinic. Though i assume those K infusions are even better.

I simply snorted my ketamine till i k hole. I went through 12 grams, my country has the most expensive drugs in the world tho.

I find it beneficial to micro dose, Last year i microdosed every day for over 6 months, this made a massive positive impact on my life.

You will sleep better after a big trip for a week, as your brain needs the rest.

I have never injected ketamine. I only ever snort it. I wish ketamine clinics were worldwide and free. The power of ketamine to heal depression ptsd and other things is amazing
Here in USA MDMA is said to be most effective in treating PTSD in the clinical trials. I even applied to participate in a MDMA clinical trial recently and was interviewed over phone but was rejected. I didn’t fulfill their research’s strict criteria.

Will it be okay to start microdosing on mushroom after this recent trip for a month and then stop it for the following month so that I can trip again in two months from now?

I did feel very relaxed yesterday and slept well at night too but dinc

Here in USA MDMA is said to be most effective in treating PTSD in the clinical trials. I even applied to participate in a MDMA clinical trial recently and was interviewed over phone but was rejected. I didn’t fulfill their research’s strict criteria.

Will it be okay to start microdosing on mushroom after this recent trip for a month and then stop it for the following month so that I can trip again in two months from now?

yeah that will be fine.

Since this morning ( the next day after the trip I feel I am breathing slightly harder or shallower when I read something. That is a sign of anxiety in my case. It means that I am somehow triggered. My trauma was about feeling overwhelmed by course load and extensive reading requirements at school that I was not capable of fulfilling. I thought trio will quieter my amygdala and it dud it yesterday but today it is the opposite.
I wonder if mushrooms will ever be able to take away the anxiety or phobia that I experience now and then about studying etc.

Since this morning ( the next day after the trip I feel I am breathing slightly harder or shallower when I read something. That is a sign of anxiety in my case. It means that I am somehow triggered. My trauma was about feeling overwhelmed by course load and extensive reading requirements at school that I was not capable of fulfilling. I thought trio will quieter my amygdala and it dud it yesterday but today it is the opposite.
I wonder if mushrooms will ever be able to take away the anxiety or phobia that I experience now and then about studying etc.
im not sure if the mushrooms will ever cure it 100%. But they can help you unravel the root cause of the anxiety.

You could try the natural herb ashwagandha for anxiety and see if it helps.

I will try Ashwagandha but CBD is also good for anxiety.
for your future trip if you want to go deeper on mushrooms, this music mix is very powerful at inducing spiritual experinces, including ego loss.

for your future trip if you want to go deeper on mushrooms, this music mix is very powerful at inducing spiritual experinces, including ego loss.

Interesting music! I will try this one in my next trip.
1.Did you ever experience Ego Death with mushroom?
For some people mushroom aggravated anxiety.
2. I wonder if after experiencing ego death does the anxiety of phobia can go away?
3. Which of these is more effective in giving ego death experience LSD , Psliocybin or DMT?

2. I wonder if after experiencing ego death does the anxiety of phobia can go away?
3. Which of these is more effective in giving ego death experience LSD , Psliocybin or DMT?
I desperately want to get rid of the anxiety around studying but it scrambles my brain and makes me feel helpless. I wonder if any of these psychedelics can eliminate anxiety effectively so that my amygdala doesn’t get alarmed every time I decide to study. There have been times I have studied with peace and good understanding but most of the time my brain sense triggers and amygdala gets activated.
The recent mushroom trip helped me a lot in sleep and also stopped my pelvic spasms (at least for now) but unfortunately has definitely increased anxiety.

I have had ego death on mushrooms twice. The first few times you have ego death is scary.

Personally DMT is the one drug that induces ego death more, then i would say LSD.

Some people never experince ego death. I seem to be the first person on the internet who discovered a method to induce ego death on LSD though. This is pretty much guaranteed https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/a-guide-to-ego-death-and-how-to-achieve-it.897590/

Anxiety does not go away after ego death. I personally found ego death to be a full reset more suited for giving myself the will to live on and move foward in the faces of challenges.

For myself i never found my anxiety just go away. But i have learnt to manage it. Maybe ayahuasca would be best suited for trying to get rid of anxiety.

I have had ego death on mushrooms twice. The first few times you have ego death is scary.

Personally DMT is the one drug that induces ego death more, then i would say LSD.

Some people never experince ego death. I seem to be the first person on the internet who discovered a method to induce ego death on LSD though. This is pretty much guaranteed https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/a-guide-to-ego-death-and-how-to-achieve-it.897590/

Anxiety does not go away after ego death. I personally found ego death to be a full reset more suited for giving myself the will to live on and move foward in the faces of challenges.

For myself i never found my anxiety just go away. But i have learnt to manage it. Maybe ayahuasca would be best suited for trying to get rid of anxiety.
I guess if I can manage my anxiety with help of psychedelic that is still a step forward than feeling helpless or sad about it.
Experience of Ego death is certainly a spiritual experience and I assume will be extremely helpful in one’s spiritual practice if one has any. Meditation can have a different quality after experiencing ego death. I believe ego death apart from being an experience/feeling of having No Self could also be an experience of being fully established in Presence. It can be very meaningful experience that will have a huge impact on one’s remaining life.

Once I had a dream where I meditated on Sun in a night sky and was so connected with it that I became one with it. That act of being fully connected to sun caused tremendous tremors at the lowest part of my spine and were so terrifying that I woke up with that but I realized that it was very special . My point is if one with the help of psychedelic or by one’s own meditative practice ( which is very rare I think) can experience oneness with higher consciousness and leaves the self behind it will impact one’s life tremendously.
I definitely wish to have ego death experience with psychedelic one day. I believe it can also help me in managing anxiety.

I will read your write up on how to achieve ego death on LSD. Thanks for sharing

I will read your write up on how to achieve ego death on LSD. Thanks for sharing
I read your first experience with LSD as a teenager when you took larger dosage and had an ego death experience. That account is marvelous. Also it is clear that it can be very scary thing to happen even if one really wants to experience it.

I am not sure how could I handle it though I do want to experience it myself one day.
Your notes about how to experience Ego Death on LSD is interesting though I am a novice and will stick to mushroom for a while and see what happens to my consciousness with that.

I read your first experience with LSD as a teenager when you took larger dosage and had an ego death experience. That account is marvelous. Also it is clear that it can be very scary thing to happen even if one really wants to experience it.

I am not sure how could I handle it though I do want to experience it myself one day.
Your notes about how to experience Ego Death on LSD is interesting though I am a novice and will stick to mushroom for a while and see what happens to my consciousness with that.
Always have to start slow and low. Unlike myself who went into the deep end straight away, which could of landed me in a jail cell or hospital for losing my mind because it was too much for myself at the time.

Took me many trips to build up to how i trip now.

My last massive trip on mushrooms i mixed cannabis, mushrooms and ketamine. That was a full blown ego death out of my body into infinity. Was very intense.