• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Tonight will be my neighbor's first trip!

Always have to start slow and low. Unlike myself who went into the deep end straight away, which could of landed me in a jail cell or hospital for losing my mind because it was too much for myself at the time.

Took me many trips to build up to how i trip now.

My last massive trip on mushrooms i mixed cannabis, mushrooms and ketamine. That was a full blown ego death out of my body into infinity. Was very intense.
Always have to start slow and low. Unlike myself who went into the deep end straight away, which could of landed me in a jail cell or hospital for losing my mind because it was too much for myself at the time.

Took me many trips to build up to how i trip now.

My last massive trip on mushrooms i mixed cannabis, mushrooms and ketamine. That was a full blown ego death out of my body into infinity. Was very intense.
I am curious to know that with the experience of several ego deaths in your trips over time how to feel living in this human world?
Is it very easy for you to experience bliss or intense peace in your meditation? Since you have witnessed ego death and Union with the divine in your trips can you manage to remain connected with the divine and be always aware that your true being is ego less and is in fact divine?
I would think experiencing ego death in trips should enable the tripper to recall the experience of ego death from trips and embody them in this life.

I am curious to know that with the experience of several ego deaths in your trips over time how to feel living in this human world?
Is it very easy for you to experience bliss or intense peace in your meditation? Since you have witnessed ego death and Union with the divine in your trips can you manage to remain connected with the divine and be always aware that your true being is ego less and is in fact divine?
I would think experiencing ego death in trips should enable the tripper to recall the experience of ego death from trips and embody them in this life.
I plan to do my next trip at the end of April or beginning of May. You said increase the dosage slowly. My dose was moderate first time (1.5 grams) . What should be the dosage next time from your point of view?
1.8 or 2 grams?

I plan to do my next trip at the end of April or beginning of May. You said increase the dosage slowly. My dose was moderate first time (1.5 grams) . What should be the dosage next time from your point of view?
1.8 or 2 grams?
id say 2 grams should be okay.

I have been meditating long before i was tripping, I sometimes feel connected but not 100%, ego death is not magical chance, but it gives you a chance to rebuild yourself over time to better version of yourself.

In the end enlightment from psychedelics is not forever it fades once the drug wears off.

My biggest benfiet from ego death was the ability to keep living and moving foward instead of suicide in face of the challenges.

id say 2 grams should be okay.

I have been meditating long before i was tripping, I sometimes feel connected but not 100%, ego death is not magical chance, but it gives you a chance to rebuild yourself over time to better version of yourself.

In the end enlightment from psychedelics is not forever it fades once the drug wears off.

My biggest benfiet from ego death was the ability to keep living and moving foward instead of suicide in face of the challenges.
Thanks for sharing your views. It seems like you have overcome big obstacles in life. Big challenges in life can be seen as a blessing if one is open to learn about oneself from them.

Talking of enlightenment have you heard about Eckhart Tolle, the author of a bestseller “ Power of Now”?
His videos, books were eye opener for me. He is awesome.

Thanks for sharing your views. It seems like you have overcome big obstacles in life. Big challenges in life can be seen as a blessing if one is open to learn about oneself from them.

Talking of enlightenment have you heard about Eckhart Tolle, the author of a bestseller “ Power of Now”?
His videos, books were eye opener for me. He is awesome.
yeah i know about eckhart tolle. His videos speak alot of powerful meaning to me, Espically after i had a spiritual awakening where i could feel presence more, but far from total enlightenment. I still have more healing myself.

Personally i cured my own PTSD mixing a very extreme dose of LSD with a large amount of ketamine where i tripped for 30 hours straight very very intense. At one point i felt like i was as dead as i could ever be in total bliss and peace. The amount of things i lived through on that one trip changed me forever. Ever since then it put a end to PTSD nightmares.

But i still suffer bouts of depression and anxiety. I can manage these better than i have in the past. Personally i love ketamine the most to heal my depression but its never a total cure. But im trying to be more sober before coming back to psychedelics one day. Mainly due to the amount of trips i taken. I want to be blown away totally like the days when i was new to tripping without having to take such large doses anymore.

I am a follower of non-duality. Id suggest reading the upanishads. Ancient knowledge.

I hope to come back to LSD one day. When the time is right for myself.

I would do more ketamine, but my tolerance has sky rocketed for ketamine. I consumed alot of it last year during our lockdowns.

I would start on a friday afternoon k-holing myself till the early hours of saturday then repeating sat night to 6 am sunday. For hours and hours id be gone into a place beyond time and space at one with the universe, seeing many many things.

yeah i know about eckhart tolle. His videos speak alot of powerful meaning to me, Espically after i had a spiritual awakening where i could feel presence more, but far from total enlightenment. I still have more healing myself.

Personally i cured my own PTSD mixing a very extreme dose of LSD with a large amount of ketamine where i tripped for 30 hours straight very very intense. At one point i felt like i was as dead as i could ever be in total bliss and peace. The amount of things i lived through on that one trip changed me forever. Ever since then it put a end to PTSD nightmares.

But i still suffer bouts of depression and anxiety. I can manage these better than i have in the past. Personally i love ketamine the most to heal my depression but its never a total cure. But im trying to be more sober before coming back to psychedelics one day. Mainly due to the amount of trips i taken. I want to be blown away totally like the days when i was new to tripping without having to take such large doses anymore.

I am a follower of non-duality. Id suggest reading the upanishads. Ancient knowledge.

I hope to come back to LSD one day. When the time is right for myself.

I would do more ketamine, but my tolerance has sky rocketed for ketamine. I consumed alot of it last year during our lockdowns.

I would start on a friday afternoon k-holing myself till the early hours of saturday then repeating sat night to 6 am sunday. For hours and hours id be gone into a place beyond time and space at one with the universe, seeing many many things.
What is K holing? I guess it is Katamine related. So you will do it twice the same day (Saturday) early morning and night. I thought one gives a gap of at least 3 weeks in between trips.
You said “for hours and hours I will be gone into a place beyond time and space at one with universe”. That is ego death also I think.
You said “seeing many many things”. I am sure you have seen many things in trips before also especially the during the trip where you took large doses of LSD and Katamine and that which cured your PTSD.
Can you tell me do you see “Benevolent Beings”? I wonder if what trippers see is more or less lucid dreams.

Do you have lucid dreams too?
I sometimes have lucid dreams and I always fly at lightening speed in my lucid dreams and can touch and feel things in nature.

I will be curious to know what kind of things you encounter when you are tripping and when you reach ego death and Union with divine.
What dies Union with divine feel like? Do you feel your presence in that moment or you become one with whatever force we call divine?

What is K holing? I guess it is Katamine related. So you will do it twice the same day (Saturday) early morning and night. I thought one gives a gap of at least 3 weeks in between trips.
You said “for hours and hours I will be gone into a place beyond time and space at one with universe”. That is ego death also I think.
You said “seeing many many things”. I am sure you have seen many things in trips before also especially the during the trip where you took large doses of LSD and Katamine and that which cured your PTSD.
Can you tell me do you see “Benevolent Beings”? I wonder if what trippers see is more or less lucid dreams.

Do you have lucid dreams too?
I sometimes have lucid dreams and I always fly at lightening speed in my lucid dreams and can touch and feel things in nature.

I will be curious to know what kind of things you encounter when you are tripping and when you reach ego death and Union with divine.
What dies Union with divine feel like? Do you feel your presence in that moment or you become one with whatever force we call divine?
i have been doing lucid dreaming for over 13 years. I use to be very good at it.

the K-Hole is when you consume so much ketamine that you enter what is called the k-hole a complete state of dissociation. Out of body, This is like a near death experince or life review. With ketamine its different, you can just keep doing it instead of having to wait. This leads it open to abuse and addiction.

I have seen future events play out in trips that come true. I saw many aspects of my life flash before my eyes. Deep insights into who i am and the life events that made me.

I have seen "beings" on mushrooms. I have seen hindu gods on LSD. I have seen shiva, ganesha, buddha, jesus and i have also seen the devil. I also saw vinshu on LSD one time.

DMT i met some beings.

When you have ego death, what you experince is a total dissolution of separation. Your consciousness expands out to infinity. This is beyond language, time and space. Your life as you know it is gone. What is in this space is just pure love, bliss, peace. The visuals are indescribable just infinite complex beauty.

The ultimate and highest answer to all of reality and life itself is Love. Within yourself is a source of infinite divine love. A full ego death you will know nothing, not even that your on drugs, or human or what planet earth is. Existence fades out and your in a source of infinity. The godhead. Merged into god.

Its breath taking when you come back in awe i usually cry at the beauty of life, Knowing that we are divine, We are one, We are love. This love is beyond anything you could experience in your life.

If people simply knew the secret to life was simply just love. It would end all the divisions, the wars. We are one family. We all came from the same source to experince this human experince. We are divine beings.

one of my most peak experinces during a ego death was on LSD. A rush of endless thoughts i couldn't control, the visuals were insane, suddenly i got stuck in this loop thinking about what if i am living in a simulated reality inside my own head that is also a simulated reality inside that subjects head, it blew my mind i was like i can not disprove or prove this. Suddenly, it struck me what is a simulated reality, what is reality, What is words, what is anything, what is a question?, What am i?, Then i was like what whos even asking this question i was so far gone inside my own mind that as soon i questioned who was asking the question i was shot out of my body out of my room out of earth into space then out of space into infinity where i was no longer human. I was at the source of creation.

Only one word could come to my mind when i returned to my body from that timeless space was GOD.

I can't even begin to describe what it was like. I Cried and cried and got my knees when i came back to my body in awe at the truth. Knowing we are loved so deeply always.

That was the greatest timeless moment of my entire life. Nothing will ever top that. At the time i was like this is it, this is why i have gone through so much pain and suffering through my life, To experince this one moment, this highest truth, this divinity. Everything led me to this point. I felt at peace for a few weeks.

knowing that i will never return to that same exact experince, all i can do is cherish the memory i have of it.

i have been doing lucid dreaming for over 13 years. I use to be very good at it.

the K-Hole is when you consume so much ketamine that you enter what is called the k-hole a complete state of dissociation. Out of body, This is like a near death experince or life review. With ketamine its different, you can just keep doing it instead of having to wait. This leads it open to abuse and addiction.

I have seen future events play out in trips that come true. I saw many aspects of my life flash before my eyes. Deep insights into who i am and the life events that made me.

I have seen "beings" on mushrooms. I have seen hindu gods on LSD. I have seen shiva, ganesha, buddha, jesus and i have also seen the devil. I also saw vinshu on LSD one time.

DMT i met some beings.

When you have ego death, what you experince is a total dissolution of separation. Your consciousness expands out to infinity. This is beyond language, time and space. Your life as you know it is gone. What is in this space is just pure love, bliss, peace. The visuals are indescribable just infinite complex beauty.

The ultimate and highest answer to all of reality and life itself is Love. Within yourself is a source of infinite divine love. A full ego death you will know nothing, not even that your on drugs, or human or what planet earth is. Existence fades out and your in a source of infinity. The godhead. Merged into god.

Its breath taking when you come back in awe i usually cry at the beauty of life, Knowing that we are divine, We are one, We are love. This love is beyond anything you could experience in your life.

If people simply knew the secret to life was simply just love. It would end all the divisions, the wars. We are one family. We all came from the same source to experince this human experince. We are divine beings.

one of my most peak experinces during a ego death was on LSD. A rush of endless thoughts i couldn't control, the visuals were insane, suddenly i got stuck in this loop thinking about what if i am living in a simulated reality inside my own head that is also a simulated reality inside that subjects head, it blew my mind i was like i can not disprove or prove this. Suddenly, it struck me what is a simulated reality, what is reality, What is words, what is anything, what is a question?, What am i?, Then i was like what whos even asking this question i was so far gone inside my own mind that as soon i questioned who was asking the question i was shot out of my body out of my room out of earth into space then out of space into infinity where i was no longer human. I was at the source of creation.

Only one word could come to my mind when i returned to my body from that timeless space was GOD.

I can't even begin to describe what it was like. I Cried and cried and got my knees when i came back to my body in awe at the truth. Knowing we are loved so deeply always.

That was the greatest timeless moment of my entire life. Nothing will ever top that. At the time i was like this is it, this is why i have gone through so much pain and suffering through my life, To experince this one moment, this highest truth, this divinity. Everything led me to this point. I felt at peace for a few weeks.

knowing that i will never return to that same exact experince, all i can do is cherish the memory i have of it.
amazing experience of divine love! So how do you feel about humans when you are not tripping. Since you know we all are one do you feel the same love you felt in your trips for people around you?
Technically one can know the truth that we are all one but humans have unique capability to push each other buttons especially within family situations. Practicing absolute presence and not react but instead show love to your critics will be quite a task.

We should be thankful to these wonderful psychedelics to show some of us the source of everything. Without them one will always be living in suffering despite meditation practices we develop.
There are very few human beings who have achieved enlightenment through their meditation but technically it is doable.
Psychedelic is best when combined with regular meditation like you do.

I am wondering if I will ever know (while using mushroom down the road) what is source of the fear that disabled me from enjoying studying and sometimes even reading for fun.
I am originally from India and my erudite father ( very famous writer and journalist) indirectly forced me into a masters program ( after my undergrad in history) and I was not cut out for that but out of shame of being called dumb I didn’t quit. I was not a scholar and I was in the middle of scholars because my dad liked that. There was a feeling in me about not being accepted by him for who I am . I have always been a singer whose talent was noticed and appreciated by musicians, friends, relatives , school and college. Only my parents ignored it completely. So I can see the fear and phobia I developed towards studying (which I never had before and on the contrary I like studying subjects but at my pace which was a bit slower I believe) has its roots in me feeling betrayed by father and also mother). Or it may be coming from even a past life ; a tendency about not being assertive enough to do what I want because all I wanted in this lifetime at that time was to study music and further my singing. Now I am more interested in understanding who I am am on that journey though music is still an important part of me.

amazing experience of divine love! So how do you feel about humans when you are not tripping. Since you know we all are one do you feel the same love you felt in your trips for people around you?
Technically one can know the truth that we are all one but humans have unique capability to push each other buttons especially within family situations. Practicing absolute presence and not react but instead show love to your critics will be quite a task.

We should be thankful to these wonderful psychedelics to show some of us the source of everything. Without them one will always be living in suffering despite meditation practices we develop.
There are very few human beings who have achieved enlightenment through their meditation but technically it is doable.
Psychedelic is best when combined with regular meditation like you do.

I am wondering if I will ever know (while using mushroom down the road) what is source of the fear that disabled me from enjoying studying and sometimes even reading for fun.
I am originally from India and my erudite father ( very famous writer and journalist) indirectly forced me into a masters program ( after my undergrad in history) and I was not cut out for that but out of shame of being called dumb I didn’t quit. I was not a scholar and I was in the middle of scholars because my dad liked that. There was a feeling in me about not being accepted by him for who I am . I have always been a singer whose talent was noticed and appreciated by musicians, friends, relatives , school and college. Only my parents ignored it completely. So I can see the fear and phobia I developed towards studying (which I never had before and on the contrary I like studying subjects but at my pace which was a bit slower I believe) has its roots in me feeling betrayed by father and also mother). Or it may be coming from even a past life ; a tendency about not being assertive enough to do what I want because all I wanted in this lifetime at that time was to study music and further my singing. Now I am more interested in understanding who I am am on that journey though music is still an important part of me.
im pretty accepting of people, But its hard to translate that love i felt on the trip into real life. I keep my friend circles small.

Eventually you will come to a deeper understanding of yourself its a long journey. Many things will be uncovered.

As somebody who also did post grad studies, The stress in masters programs is very tough. Im sorry you were forced into it.

I hope you find a way to follow your passions, I believe anxiety arises when we are not aligned with what we truly want to do in life. But alot of factors play into it.

Psychedelics a way to break free from expectations placed on us, and allow us to uncover who we truly are and want we want to do, not somebody trying to force us to live a life we don't want.

im pretty accepting of people, But its hard to translate that love i felt on the trip into real life. I keep my friend circles small.

Eventually you will come to a deeper understanding of yourself its a long journey. Many things will be uncovered.

As somebody who also did post grad studies, The stress in masters programs is very tough. Im sorry you were forced into it.

I hope you find a way to follow your passions, I believe anxiety arises when we are not aligned with what we truly want to do in life. But alot of factors play into it.

Psychedelics a way to break free from expectations placed on us, and allow us to uncover who we truly are and want we want to do, not somebody trying to force us to live a life we don't want.
Thanks for your advice. Yes I must enjoy what I love to do and for me singing is definitely my passion though inner growth is my goal in life.
I have heard that mushroom brings insights after trip and some say that insights can happen in days following the trip.
How does one differentiate between insights from mushroom from insights that can come from one’s inner self or higher self say in one’s meditation or otherwise in quiet moments?

I have had thoughts and insights happening to me even before mushroom as a part of self reflection process in the past . However after this trip also I had insights in the last several days at different times ( while jogging or while cooking or running an errand with regards to my trauma/fear etc) but how can I find out if this time insights were facilitated by ingestion of mushrooms?

I asked that question to myself. My intuition is that this time insights came from mushroom and the reason I think so is because whatever the insights were I was fully convinced that those are fundamental truth about my situation and I feel determined to follow them as against the insights that came before mushroom were inspiring but deep down my inner self didn’t fully commit to follow them as it did this time.
For instance in the past I might have felt that I should let go of my anger and resentment against my dad for disregarding my talent and forcing me into something that was not fit for me and that will traumatize me but I never let go of that and continued to be resentful despite knowing that it is not the right thing to do.
But after trip I had several deep thoughts or insights and one of them stated “ The first step towards resolution of your trauma is to stop blaming parents for your trauma because they were products of their own circumstances. Accept what it is.”
The interesting thing is that this time I am fully convinced that I must stop blaming them and let it go. Somehow I don’t need anyone to convince me of that. Convincing happens automatically. No wonder mushroom was called Therapists or Teachers.
Do I believe mushroom did give me insights.
What is your opinion about insights from mushrooms versus insights without mushrooms?

I also apologize for asking too many questions and I will not bombard you with questions in future. I will ask you questions only when very necessary for instance when I am ready for the next trip towards the middle of end of April:)

I still get insights into my first trip years and years later. When i start thinking about the experince and what x,y,z meant.

This is part of the process unpacking the trip. You will gain more and more insights over time from it as you digest the experince.

Insights are insights, psychedelics just help us go inside our mind to find answers that are contained within us. They are a tool like meditation.

And feel free to ask as much questions, This is the reason these forums exist, so people can ask as much questions as they like.

Be very careful if she experiments with the DMT…
Start out with a very small amount (we’re talking a pin head) and work your way up.
It only lasts about 30 minutes, and doesn’t have the same carry over effect as LSD that requires significantly higher doses to get same effect if done too close together, so you can try again a few hours later or even the next day slowly increasing the dose.

Trust me, DMT at high doses can be terrifying…

"Ego death." Posting on a forum describing it is null to this hypothesis. Perhaps resolving unresolved issues can be a beneficial side effect for some; not for some others. For this reason and reasons of safety, it's important then to be mindful of setting and the people you surround yourself with. Just my opinion but I think the idea of "ego death" is as misleading as the original jardon vomiting post I made on edibles. I didn't intentionally make it that way but with further thought and reflection it began to course correct quickly. Many people, depending on region, are living in a time fascinated with all the psychological buzz terms. "Perfect" "psychopath" "Narcissist" "Perfectionism"....all center around Ego and it's variants. Implying that very ego "dies" likely isn't really beneficial to many people and could actually have paradoxical or contraindicated effects. At least this is a thought I have personally. Many people forget that harm reduction is amazing but not meant to encourage an endless cycle of abuse/dependency. At least at one point in time, the goal of harm reduction was to increase probability of abstinence.

Every psychedelic has benefits and negatives but who is to say the expected experiences also have components of biological inheritance that can vary significantly when coupled with environmental and other non-linear psychosocial effects? Perhaps it's time to start reframing some of the cannon on these trips?

How did it go? Was your last sighting of her naked save for one sock running down the street with police cars in pursuit?

I still get insights into my first trip years and years later. When i start thinking about the experince and what x,y,z meant.

This is part of the process unpacking the trip. You will gain more and more insights over time from it as you digest the experince.

Insights are insights, psychedelics just help us go inside our mind to find answers that are contained within us. They are a tool like meditation.

And feel free to ask as much questions, This is the reason these forums exist, so people can ask as much questions as they like.
Hi,
How are you doing? I had a pretty good week following my mushroom trip. We all talk about mental benefits from psychedelics more than the physiological benefits often but for me both are equally important.
My mental trauma/suffering strongly affected not only my mind but fundamental bodily functions. I suffered from absolute constipation and terrible pelvic (painless) spasms and resulting urinary urges and retention at the same time and both made my daily life very difficult. Urinary problems took away my sleep as they kept me up.
Now after the trip there was a respite from urinary spasms and that allowed me to sleep much better. Also the quality of sleep dramatically improved. However, last night spasms were back with full force and therefore sleep was again at stake.
Question: Do the physiological benefits last fior a week or so only after the trip? Or it depends on the dosage? In clinical trials full dosage of psilocybin is said to have treated many times patient’s depression for about 6 months to a year. However, nobody mentions the physiological ailments of depressed person (resulting from the state of his mind) being treated successfully.

I am sort of disappointed because I was enjoying my sleep and then the spasms came back. Mentally I didn’t get any real benefit when it comes to my fear triggers. In fact I felt my anxiety was somewhat heightened following the trip for at least 4 days .

Hi,
How are you doing? I had a pretty good week following my mushroom trip. We all talk about mental benefits from psychedelics more than the physiological benefits often but for me both are equally important.
My mental trauma/suffering strongly affected not only my mind but fundamental bodily functions. I suffered from absolute constipation and terrible pelvic (painless) spasms and resulting urinary urges and retention at the same time and both made my daily life very difficult. Urinary problems took away my sleep as they kept me up.
Now after the trip there was a respite from urinary spasms and that allowed me to sleep much better. Also the quality of sleep dramatically improved. However, last night spasms were back with full force and therefore sleep was again at stake.
Question: Do the physiological benefits last fior a week or so only after the trip? Or it depends on the dosage? In clinical trials full dosage of psilocybin is said to have treated many times patient’s depression for about 6 months to a year. However, nobody mentions the physiological ailments of depressed person (resulting from the state of his mind) being treated successfully.

I am sort of disappointed because I was enjoying my sleep and then the spasms came back. Mentally I didn’t get any real benefit when it comes to my fear triggers. In fact I felt my anxiety was somewhat heightened following the trip for at least 4 days .
no research has been done on the physiological benefits. But psychedelics are powerful anti inflammatory compounds.

I usually feel better phyiscally for a short while aswell

no research has been done on the physiological benefits. But psychedelics are powerful anti inflammatory compounds.

I usually feel better phyiscally for a short while aswell
I bet people with ptsd and depression have a lot of physiological conditions caused by mental disturbances just like in my case. If depression goes away with psilocybin then changed brain is supposed to affect positive changes in their physiological conditions too. I witnessed it myself though for a very short time ( my spasms went away ).

I think I will never feel better emotionally or physically unless I can get rid of spasms that destroy my sleep at night.
My health overall is great because I eat right and moderate, excercise daily and meditate but psychological trauma have impacted my gut strongly.
Perhaps after my second trip which will be stronger than last one ( it will be 2 grams) I will feel stronger physical as well as mental benefits . At least I can hope for that.

Hi,

IMO physiological benefits stem from the mind & consciousness.

Not like collecting enough water for a week type maintenance.

It's more of an ongoing work. That unease ironically forces us to shift in directions.

I know physiological disorder very well myself.

So off top of my head, from what you report above, I think there is one solid recommendation that may just provide exactly what you are seeking, IF it is there.

It was all the rage too. Before humanity's focus was distorted last 2 years.

And I realise it is not discussed, suggested, demonstrated on this forum nearly enough.

Microdosing. Either psilocybin or lysergamides.

Correctly, with focus, discipline and perseverance. It may be the ticket you are looking for here, and is fully viable too.

There is good basic for info here. https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing/

I really need to resume micro dosing again myself. Admittedly I never actually did it. I moved instantly to mini dosing, then an age in the macro region.

Eventually given time I may just manage to prepare a bottle and take only 13 Micrograms maximum.

IMO physiological benefits stem from the mind & consciousness.

Not like collecting enough water for a week type maintenance.

It's more of an ongoing work. That unease ironically forces us to shift in directions.

I know physiological disorder very well myself.

So off top of my head, from what you report above, I think there is one solid recommendation that may just provide exactly what you are seeking, IF it is there.

It was all the rage too. Before humanity's focus was distorted last 2 years.

And I realise it is not discussed, suggested, demonstrated on this forum nearly enough.

Microdosing. Either psilocybin or lysergamides.

Correctly, with focus, discipline and perseverance. It may be the ticket you are looking for here, and is fully viable too.

There is good basic for info here. https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing/

I really need to resume micro dosing again myself. Admittedly I never actually did it. I moved instantly to mini dosing, then an age in the macro region.

Eventually given time I may just manage to prepare a bottle and take only 13 Micrograms maximum.
Thanks for the link on microdosing. I will check it out. In fact I just started microdosing yesterday (Monday) and will continue doing it for a while (2 months ) and then give a gap of a month before the next trip.
I did microdosing in the month of November 2021 for a month and then stopped it. I will see if it will help me with my spasms.
I agree with you that physiological benefits will stem from mind and consciousness and it is an ongoing work. Mental and physical problems also emanated from mind disturbances and so it makes sense that it will be cured by mind also.
I always felt that my mental suffering was there in this lifetime to propel me on a path for finding my true self which is the divine.

I hope microdosing can help calm down my spasms over time.
I really appreciate your wonderful feedback from very time I ask you questions.

Did you do you K-holing trip last weekend? If yes, how did it go?

Thanks for the link on microdosing. I will check it out. In fact I just started microdosing yesterday (Monday) and will continue doing it for a while (2 months ) and then give a gap of a month before the next trip.
I did microdosing in the month of November 2021 for a month and then stopped it. I will see if it will help me with my spasms.
I agree with you that physiological benefits will stem from mind and consciousness and it is an ongoing work. Mental and physical problems also emanated from mind disturbances and so it makes sense that it will be cured by mind also.
I always felt that my mental suffering was there in this lifetime to propel me on a path for finding my true self which is the divine.

I hope microdosing can help calm down my spasms over time.
I really appreciate your wonderful feedback from very time I ask you questions.

Did you do you K-holing trip last weekend? If yes, how did it go?
Hi. Be patient. Is the key. Don't fret, try to force, control etc ever.

Have that trust. Healing takes time and it works in layers according to order and also it is painful by necessity it seems still in this time based reality we are not quite past yet.

So I think you have me mistaken with the other poster he was a good friend of mine who was giving you excellent views from his own vast experience on these and many matters because I do not take ketamine since 2005 when I developed severe lung disease which completely trashed my immune system and this regulated my nervous system into a highly disordered dysfunctional state where the whole physiological process centre has been blown to pieces.

I do believe that Microdosing may be a very useful avenue for you to persevere with regarding your current problems and like I say it may take time like perhaps give it six months following a sensible proper program without expecting immediate reprieve or fretting when things continue to be so testing.

Also, if I did not have severe allergies fo 99% of things, I would firstly be growing and using psilocybin mushrooms, not just taking huge amounts of LSD, and I would have already followed the "Stamens protocol" Combining micro dosing psilocybin with Lions mane mushroom and some other supplements for a powerful neuro regeneration action and this I also feel would be worth you exploring it could potentially reset and heal much faster I would do this except I'm allergic to every supplement on the list and almost anything you might name except pure clean LSD.

I'm glad that you clearly appear to have an open mind and imagination and intuition too fluidly grasp and adapt as you seek solution these qualities will be vital but also mindset focus belief you have to be prepared always to go the extra mile like if you tell yourself when I reach the top of the sand dune if I don't see the village that's it I can't go on that's where you've already gone wrong because you have to be prepared to go on and on and on this is the secret I have discovered just recently to do with mental focus it gives you extra wings.

To say the least.

So just the best luck but remember to optimise your positive attitude and outlook and accept the now and do the best you can with it with optimism.