• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Tonight will be my neighbor's first trip!

this is your first time just take it on the safe side 1.5 grams max. You have all the time in the world to increase your dosages as you get more experinced with mushrooms
1.How many months after first trip can Ido the ne t trip?
2. Is grinding mushroom and mixing it in apple juice or tea a good way to ingest mushroom?
Some people suggested direct ingesting of the mushroom but I am not sure if I can tolerate doing that.
My psychological trauma/PTSD has caused some physiological issues in my body such as painless pelvic spasms that disturb my sleep at night. I know that it is caused by some deep anxiety (result of trauma) that I am not even aware of.
3.Can tripping over time can stop such physical discomforts? I assume if mushroom lowers down anxiety /depression it could also reduce or stop symptoms of anxiety ( spasms in my case).

1.How many months after first trip can Ido the ne t trip?
2. Is grinding mushroom and mixing it in apple juice or tea a good way to ingest mushroom?
Some people suggested direct ingesting of the mushroom but I am not sure if I can tolerate doing that.
My psychological trauma/PTSD has caused some physiological issues in my body such as painless pelvic spasms that disturb my sleep at night. I know that it is caused by some deep anxiety (result of trauma) that I am not even aware of.
3.Can tripping over time can stop such physical discomforts? I assume if mushroom lowers down anxiety /depression it could also reduce or stop symptoms of anxiety ( spasms in my case).
you can make a tea with hot water or lemon/lime juice.

You can even put powder into vege caps. Or you can just ate the mushrooms or cut the mushrooms into small pieces and swallow handfuls down with water

Mushrooms and reduce depression and anxiety sometimes for months at a time but its never a perma cure.

Idk if it can stop physical discomforts maybe it can if its related to anxiety.

PTSD is a long process to heal there are many layers to it, so don't expect to come out cured it will be a journey ahead that will take years of healing alongside psychedelics

lemon tek makes them alot stronger and kicks in fast but lasts shorter overall.

Homegrown mushrooms can be very potent so tread slow.

Tolerance lasts like 1-2 weeks with mushrooms. But i would personally take a large trip once a month.

1.2-1.5 grams lemon tek will be a effective experince.
I am glad you recommend 1.5 grams with lemon. Some people cautioned me not to add lemon just because it is going to be my first experience. However, since my dosage is low a little intensification of experience with lemon will not be overwhelming I suppose.
I was wary of using lemon before but since you think it can make experience effective I will do that.

you can make a tea with hot water or lemon/lime juice.

You can even put powder into vege caps. Or you can just ate the mushrooms or cut the mushrooms into small pieces and swallow handfuls down with water

Mushrooms and reduce depression and anxiety sometimes for months at a time but its never a perma cure.

Idk if it can stop physical discomforts maybe it can if its related to anxiety.

PTSD is a long process to heal there are many layers to it, so don't expect to come out cured it will be a journey ahead that will take years of healing alongside psychedelics
Thanks for answering my questions. As I am getting closer to my tripping day ( this coming Saturday) I am noticing that I am having difficulty falling asleep. It could be some anxiety in anticipation of my first trip though I am not noticing any anxiety in my daily life. It could be in subconscious.
I have never taken THC but have used CBD tincture. I want to buy some cannabis sleep gummies do that I can at least sleep and not stay awake.
1. Will it be okay to take sleep gummies with THC 5mg, CBN 2mg and CBD 3mg if I am going to trip this Saturday. Will it conflict with the mushroom trip?

2. Since my mushroom (koi Samui) dose is conservative (1.5 mg) will it be okay to add lemon to it to intensify the experience?
3. If I mix mushroom powder (1.5 gram) in cold apple cider ( to make the taste better) will it be as effective as mixing the powder in hot tea of some kind?

Thanks for answering my questions. As I am getting closer to my tripping day ( this coming Saturday) I am noticing that I am having difficulty falling asleep. It could be some anxiety in anticipation of my first trip though I am not noticing any anxiety in my daily life. It could be in subconscious.
I have never taken THC but have used CBD tincture. I want to buy some cannabis sleep gummies do that I can at least sleep and not stay awake.
1. Will it be okay to take sleep gummies with THC 5mg, CBN 2mg and CBD 3mg if I am going to trip this Saturday. Will it conflict with the mushroom trip?

2. Since my mushroom (koi Samui) dose is conservative (1.5 mg) will it be okay to add lemon to it to intensify the experience?
3. If I mix mushroom powder (1.5 gram) in cold apple cider ( to make the taste better) will it be as effective as mixing the powder in hot tea of some kind?
how was your shroom trip?

how was your shroom trip?
It got postponed to February 19th because my sitter had to go out of town due to an emergency.
However, I would definitely like to share my mushroom trip experience on February 20th with you. Thanks so much for checking.

how was your shroom trip?I have a question for you. I am taking these days cannabis Sleep gummies and am also perhaps building tolerance for THC in it. Each sleep gummy has 5 mg THC, 1 mg CBD, 1 mg CBN. I take one each at night. Question: Should I not take it on the night of February 18th because my mushroom trip is the next day on 19th morning around 10:30 AM? Also because I will take a conservative dosage of mushroom (1.5 grams) and therefore the THC (5 mg) I my sleep gummy might influence the trip. I am also concerned about not getting habitual to sleep gummies.

the thc will wear off at 5 mg before then. If it was a larger dose edible i would not take it.

Good sleep is important for anything in life. How do you feel when you wake up each morning?

the thc will wear off at 5 mg before then. If it was a larger dose edible i would not take it.

Good sleep is important for anything in life. How do you feel when you wake up each morning?
Honestly I don’t have insomnia as such but due to spasms of my pelvic muscles ( though painless) I get frequent urinary urges even if my bladder is barely filled. This all started with my psychological trauma and these sleep gummies with 5 mg THC , CBN and CBD at least improves the quality of whatever number of hours of sleep I get. Perhaps they calm down spasms to some extent but not entirely. I sleep better when I take these gummies.

So I am getting ready for my trip this coming Saturday. I have a few questions for you.
1. Should I drink grounded mushroom in hot tea or cold juice?
2. How long should it take to finish the drink?
3. Should I drink it on empty stomach for better results? I am going to have only 1.5 grams of Koi Samui mushroom.

So I am getting ready for my trip this coming Saturday. I have a few questions for you.
3. Should I drink it on empty stomach for better results? I am going to have only 1.5 grams of Koi Samui mushroom.
Last question:
4. I am planning to add lemon juice to the drink for better or intense result. Is that okay to do on one’s first trip? (I have a conservative dosage also).

you can do a shot of lemon juice of grounded mushrooms can add water and sugar to taste after they have soaked for 15 mins. I would squeeze a fresh lemon just enough to get all the mushrooms soaked in the juice stir every few mins after 15mins take it all at once.

can either have some food or empty stomach. I find some food helps with digestion empty stomach will be stronger trip

you can do a shot of lemon juice of grounded mushrooms can add water and sugar to taste after they have soaked for 15 mins. I would squeeze a fresh lemon just enough to get all the mushrooms soaked in the juice stir every few mins after 15mins take it all at once.

can either have some food or empty stomach. I find some food helps with digestion empty stomach will be stronger trip
But I want most out of this trip and so a stronger trip with 1.5 grams of mushroom will perhaps be good for me.
What do you think? Can it be too much to handle (with lemon if I take 1.5 grams)?

Will apple cider be a good instead of water and sugar?

Does hot drink make trip more useful? Or cold drink is the same as hot drink?

But I want most out of this trip and so a stronger trip with 1.5 grams of mushroom will perhaps be good for me.
What do you think? Can it be too much to handle (with lemon if I take 1.5 grams)?

Will apple cider be a good instead of water and sugar?

Does hot drink make trip more useful? Or cold drink is the same as hot drink?
when it comes to using lemon juice use it fresh cold. If making a tea out of water then it must be hot.

You can use any drink to mask the taste.

Mushrooms have a unique taste that alot of people dont like. When i did a shot of lemon juice adding water at the end to dilute the taste down with sugar is how i managed to gulp it one go.

So my neighbor has never tripped before and we're planning to eat some mushrooms tonight! I'm curious what everybody thinks an appropriate dose would be for a first timer.

I think my first time with mushrooms i had 3.5g but am not positive. (That's my go to dose) My first experience with mushrooms was not my first trip. Wow! I just realized i don't really even remember my first mushroom trip.

What do you all think? I want her to really enjoy herself and it's not like she isn't experienced with drugs. Where to start? I think this will be her first psychedelic experience but she has done pretty much everything else.
So my neighbor has never tripped before and we're planning to eat some mushrooms tonight! I'm curious what everybody thinks an appropriate dose would be for a first timer.

I think my first time with mushrooms i had 3.5g but am not positive. (That's my go to dose) My first experience with mushrooms was not my first trip. Wow! I just realized i don't really even remember my first mushroom trip.

What do you all think? I want her to really enjoy herself and it's not like she isn't experienced with drugs. Where to start? I think this will be her first psychedelic experience but she has done pretty much everything else.
So... curious how that “first-time”
thing for your neighbor went ( ?? )

Tha
when it comes to using lemon juice use it fresh cold. If making a tea out of water then it must be hot.

Mushrooms have a unique taste that alot of people dont like. When i did a shot of lemon juice adding water at the end to dilute the taste down with sugar is how i managed to gulp it one go.

Thanks a lot!

I finishe my trip and wanted to tell you my experience.
I was almost drowsy throughout but in a positive way. It was absolutely very deeply restful and I was drawn into deep restful sleep but brain was still alert. Throughout I was yawning and feeling extremely sleep as if I had many bottles of wine. But it was not sedative experience at all.
I was deeply rested and while listening to my music during peak I was feeling detached from body and also had visual and perceptual changes. Physically I was somewhat unstable due to out of body feelings and had to be helped to go to restroom.
As far as insights into my issues I want to fix I didn’t get any insight except one crucial one about resolution of some resentment I had against him.
When do you think I could do next trip? I am not really thinking of doing it sooner but thought I could ask.
It seems like my brain had a real workout today. It was definitely a good beginning towards resolution of my trauma.
I will welcome any tips from you with regards to what to watch about my thoughts.
I am a bit concerned that I didn’t get insights into the cause of my specific anxiety/phobia .

Your thoughts and tips are welcome:)

its a long journey to healing. The mushrooms will guide you along. This is just the start of unraveling many layers in your psychological make up.

Glad you had a good trip.

Yawning is a classic effect of mushrooms.

I find nature and mushrooms to be perfect. Could try sitting outside in a garden or something.

how was the dosage for you?

Deeper insights can be found at higher doses but its good to start slow and safe.

its a long journey to healing. The mushrooms will guide you along. This is just the start of unraveling many layers in your psychological make up.

Glad you had a good trip.

Yawning is a classic effect of mushrooms.

I find nature and mushrooms to be perfect. Could try sitting outside in a garden or something.

how was the dosage for you?

Deeper insights can be found at higher doses but its good to start slow and safe.
Thanks for your feedback. I think dosage was right for the first time. I probably would not have handled anything higher than 1.5 grams for the first time. So now I can increase the dosage next time.

About being in nature sounds right but for some reason I wanted to be in dark room (no lights) . Also I was physically unstable to walk normally and being in sunlight in my backyard was not appealing this time. I was so drowsy that I wanted to lie down in my bed listening to the music.
1.Can you please tell me how long should I wait before doing another trip?
2.Also will increasing the dosage by 1 gram next time be okay? So next time it could be2.5 grams.
I weigh 110 lbs and I think weight of body has to be kept in mind when determining the dosage.

the min time for total tolerance reset is about two weeks, but i would suggest spacing trips out once per month to unpack them before taking another. You can also wait a week, but i find the longer i wait the better the trips are. If i trip too often then the experince gets more jarring.

2. I would not increase by a whole gram, the dosage is not linear but highly exponential, id suggest like 1.8 grams to 2 grams.

And yup i prefer the dark on trips aswell, and also lying in bed, I personally only trip at night. So i would be with friends outside sitting in nature sometimes then walk back inside.

And yeah it can be hard to walk, my first mushroom trip i was pinned to my bed cause i ate 3 grams without knowing dosages. was sent out of this universe to another alien realm.

Always be careful about mushroom dosages. I have learnt the hard way large large doses are not good lol. Last may i took 4.2 + grams lemon tek and that was wayyyy to much and a horrible time but i did become mentally stronger afterwards.