• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Tonight will be my neighbor's first trip!

Thanks for clarifying what damage you're looking to treat. The impact of academic failure gets underestimated, but it's closely connected to social rejection, which surely is torturous to a social animal. I know I still get nightmares for having dropped out a couple of times.

I'd definitely advise against ketamine here. As mentioned above, dissociatives typically come with extra risks, in the form of seduction but also physical damage, which is a nasty combination. It sure is powerful though, but more a match for more extreme cases, like with intergenerational trauma, and/or with symptoms like suicidal tendencies, when the risk of not using ketamine outweighs the risk of using it.

MDMA would be fitting since being forced by your father into an unfitting life direction is a breach of trust. MDMA surely puts one into a trusting attitude again. But one needs to be in the presence of someone who can be trusted for having this opened state optimally transferred back into the social sphere. If you can't find guides for this, either underground or within your friend circle, then you could also consider going shopping for a regular therapist, and at some point propose an MDMA session with them if you feel you've found a trustworthy one. It's a gamble, but it has been done before. And with current progress it becomes more likely each day that the average therapist has heard of MDMA and its successes, and that they'll agree to it if they reckon you'd do it anyway, i.e. that they don't bear the responsibility of changing your consciousness themselves.

That said, for the psychedelics it's more a matter of how they map onto your personal preference rather than the type of mental issue. I've compared mushrooms and LSD above, DMT is harder to pinpoint as it's very heavy on the "mental fireworks".. but it has been linked to a sense of direction in life before. Mescaline is also an option. It has the earthiness of mushrooms, but is much gentler.. though the availability might be an issue. It has some more common, synthetic analogues, of which 2C-B is the most popular. Its creator advises taking it on the tail end of an MDMA experience, for purpose of bodily integration. It shares mescaline's gentleness for sure.

It's okay if you don't find the right chemical match immediately. Since the psychedelics are relatively benign (especially if you start with low doses and gradually work your way up), you can afford a process of trial and error, and re-evaluate as you continue to explore.
Thanks for your insights. I believe MDMA is going to legal soon. It was supposed to be legal in 2021 but it got postponed and now I hear that by 2023 it will allowed to be used in therapy practice.
My trauma developed suddenly (within 3-4 months) from acute stress and complete inability to cope up with extensive academic demands. It was also physically traumatic. It affected my gut and pelvic area (also called the second brain). Since then I suffer from urinary frequencies, bladder spasms and a acute constipation. None of those issue were there before trauma. Plus constant involuntary anxiety and fear around a specific theme- studying and reading in general. There are moments of respite though when I function reasonably well but majority of time I have involuntary fear and anxiety. In a classroom situation I can even get panic attack.
I may try mushroom again but with someone who has lot of experience with that as I want to feel safe. I loved the mystical aspect of mushroom trip that I experienced but I also want a psychedelic that can change the negative thoughts in my subconscious .
Yes I wish I can get MDMA soon with a legal provider.