• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Tonight will be my neighbor's first trip!

Hi. Be patient. Is the key. Don't fret, try to force, control etc ever.

Have that trust. Healing takes time and it works in layers according to order and also it is painful by necessity it seems still in this time based reality we are not quite past yet.

So I think you have me mistaken with the other poster he was a good friend of mine who was giving you excellent views from his own vast experience on these and many matters because I do not take ketamine since 2005 when I developed severe lung disease which completely trashed my immune system and this regulated my nervous system into a highly disordered dysfunctional state where the whole physiological process centre has been blown to pieces.

I do believe that Microdosing may be a very useful avenue for you to persevere with regarding your current problems and like I say it may take time like perhaps give it six months following a sensible proper program without expecting immediate reprieve or fretting when things continue to be so testing.

Also, if I did not have severe allergies fo 99% of things, I would firstly be growing and using psilocybin mushrooms, not just taking huge amounts of LSD, and I would have already followed the "Stamens protocol" Combining micro dosing psilocybin with Lions mane mushroom and some other supplements for a powerful neuro regeneration action and this I also feel would be worth you exploring it could potentially reset and heal much faster I would do this except I'm allergic to every supplement on the list and almost anything you might name except pure clean LSD.

I'm glad that you clearly appear to have an open mind and imagination and intuition too fluidly grasp and adapt as you seek solution these qualities will be vital but also mindset focus belief you have to be prepared always to go the extra mile like if you tell yourself when I reach the top of the sand dune if I don't see the village that's it I can't go on that's where you've already gone wrong because you have to be prepared to go on and on and on this is the secret I have discovered just recently to do with mental focus it gives you extra wings.

To say the least.

So just the best luck but remember to optimise your positive attitude and outlook and accept the now and do the best you can with it with optimism.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I really appreciate that.

Hi. Be patient. Is the key. Don't fret, try to force, control etc ever.

Have that trust. Healing takes time and it works in layers according to order and also it is painful by necessity it seems still in this time based reality we are not quite past yet.

So I think you have me mistaken with the other poster he was a good friend of mine who was giving you excellent views from his own vast experience on these and many matters because I do not take ketamine since 2005 when I developed severe lung disease which completely trashed my immune system and this regulated my nervous system into a highly disordered dysfunctional state where the whole physiological process centre has been blown to pieces.

I do believe that Microdosing may be a very useful avenue for you to persevere with regarding your current problems and like I say it may take time like perhaps give it six months following a sensible proper program without expecting immediate reprieve or fretting when things continue to be so testing.

Also, if I did not have severe allergies fo 99% of things, I would firstly be growing and using psilocybin mushrooms, not just taking huge amounts of LSD, and I would have already followed the "Stamens protocol" Combining micro dosing psilocybin with Lions mane mushroom and some other supplements for a powerful neuro regeneration action and this I also feel would be worth you exploring it could potentially reset and heal much faster I would do this except I'm allergic to every supplement on the list and almost anything you might name except pure clean LSD.

I'm glad that you clearly appear to have an open mind and imagination and intuition too fluidly grasp and adapt as you seek solution these qualities will be vital but also mindset focus belief you have to be prepared always to go the extra mile like if you tell yourself when I reach the top of the sand dune if I don't see the village that's it I can't go on that's where you've already gone wrong because you have to be prepared to go on and on and on this is the secret I have discovered just recently to do with mental focus it gives you extra wings.

To say the least.

So just the best luck but remember to optimise your positive attitude and outlook and accept the now and do the best you can with it with optimism.
Hi I have a question about microdosing which ch I am currently doing. I started microdosing on Monday and I took next micro dose on Wednesday and so on. So there is a gap of one day I think in between. I have heard there should be a gap of 2 days in between.
Which one is the norm?
Also what if I crave to take a glass of red wine a night before microdosing ( rarely just yo enjoy wine)?
Will it interfere with the wedding eking if microdosing?
Please let me know. I will highly appreciate your or others responses to my question.
Thanks

Hi I have a question about microdosing which ch I am currently doing. I started microdosing on Monday and I took next micro dose on Wednesday and so on. So there is a gap of one day I think in between. I have heard there should be a gap of 2 days in between.
Which one is the norm?
Also what if I crave to take a glass of red wine a night before microdosing ( rarely just yo enjoy wine)?
Will it interfere with the wedding eking if microdosing?
Please let me know. I will highly appreciate your or others responses to my question.
Thanks
Hi. Thanks for asking. Nothing ever wrong with that, remember always.

This is simple. And I am glad you asked this specifically as well because I used to really try and spell this out everywhere a few years ago before I moved onto other areas of focus in life and haven't discussed this topic for so long which is why speaking with you stirred my memory about just what a fascinating avenue this is and how it really should be promoted and suggested and guided much more, people are seeking relief and Solutions from so many conditions and mindsets and ailments and histories on this site using drugs and there are 1 billion recommendations thrown around involving all sorts of drugs and doctors medications but so rarely is microdosing encouraged.

So. I noticed earlier on that there appeared to be what I decided was a misunderstanding in eays semantical misinterpretation.

Regarding the frequency of the dosing and spaces between.

Now it's actually slipped my memory because it's been so long I need to check back on this to be certain.

But it's either ever 4 days, or every 3.

I think, it's every 4! I'm pretty confident because I calculated that 10 µg for example per time 100 mics would last 40 days.

Certainly not just one Day off no way.

So I noticed that it was common practice for people to microdose every three days which I don't personally believe is optimum every four days is correct with three days between.

And yes. There really are no contra indications or three right or wrong with this that's the whole point it's flexible freedom involving the imagination and you aren't going to prevent that process by drinking red wine for example.

It doesn't work like that it isn't about the experience is the automatic effect on the consciousness and subconscious.

So I strongly assure you you needn't have any concerns or apprehensions about that type of thing just focus upon giving yourself freedom to live and grow and find comfort and relief always looking forward even if you make mistakes this is part of life because microdosing is something you will be committing to for purely healthy reasons and goals.

So it isn't what you do that's why you are doing things and how you are catering for yourself generally on the whole given what you are working with there is no way any amount of red wine this side of a line to draw of course as long as it is not a repeated unhealthy self-destructive behaviour or addiction which is refused to be addressed for example....

It is not going to nullify the work the microdosing will do but it will take time, remember this.

Don't expect immediate results (But don't rule them out either because they can be literally instant and it's not like six months to feel a new supplement) and don't imagine it's a placebo will it or won't it just trust that if it will work for you like it has for the majority then it will and you don't need to do anything except allow your consciousness to gradually move and adapt as time passes.

I hope I have answered everything there for now I'm very stoned and already consumed almost a days worth of kava by 8 am lol.

And I had one hell of an amazing trip on a very high dose of exceedingly decent Californian sunshine LSD 4 days ago.

Best of luck with your attempts to regain some equilibrium and simple peace and comfort I do believe that persevering with this and practising it properly as in just meeting your means for the purpose with discipline that it could probably help you except because you are not just attempting to resolve mental and emotional factors you may need to persevere for longer to see a relief like if it was me I would probably microdose solidly every four days for 60 days then maybe take a break in this situation.

If it was me.

My own dose may be 13 Micrograms though.

This is simple. And I am glad you asked this specifically as well because I used to really try and spell this out everywhere a few years ago before I moved onto other areas of focus in life and haven't discussed this topic for so long which is why speaking with you stirred my memory about just what a fascinating avenue this is and how it really should be promoted and suggested and guided much more, people are seeking relief and Solutions from so many conditions and mindsets and ailments and histories on this site using drugs and there are 1 billion recommendations thrown around involving all sorts of drugs and doctors medications but so rarely is microdosing encouraged.

So. I noticed earlier on that there appeared to be what I decided was a misunderstanding in eays semantical misinterpretation.

Now it's actually slipped my memory because it's been so long I need to check back on this to be certain.

I think, it's every 4! I'm pretty confident because I calculated that 10 µg for example per time 100 mics would last 40 days.

So I noticed that it was common practice for people to microdose every three days which I don't personally believe is optimum every four days is correct with three days between.

And yes. There really are no contra indications or three right or wrong with this that's the whole point it's flexible freedom involving the imagination and you aren't going to prevent that process by drinking red wine for example.

It doesn't work like that it isn't about the experience is the automatic effect on the consciousness and subconscious.

So I strongly assure you you needn't have any concerns or apprehensions about that type of thing just focus upon giving yourself freedom to live and grow and find comfort and relief always looking forward even if you make mistakes this is part of life because microdosing is something you will be committing to for purely healthy reasons and goals.

So it isn't what you do that's why you are doing things and how you are catering for yourself generally on the whole given what you are working with there is no way any amount of red wine this side of a line to draw of course as long as it is not a repeated unhealthy self-destructive behaviour or addiction which is refused to be addressed for example....

It is not going to nullify the work the microdosing will do but it will take time, remember this.

Don't expect immediate results (But don't rule them out either because they can be literally instant and it's not like six months to feel a new supplement) and don't imagine it's a placebo will it or won't it just trust that if it will work for you like it has for the majority then it will and you don't need to do anything except allow your consciousness to gradually move and adapt as time passes.

I hope I have answered everything there for now I'm very stoned and already consumed almost a days worth of kava by 8 am lol.

And I had one hell of an amazing trip on a very high dose of exceedingly decent Californian sunshine LSD 4 days ago.

Best of luck with your attempts to regain some equilibrium and simple peace and comfort I do believe that persevering with this and practising it properly as in just meeting your means for the purpose with discipline that it could probably help you except because you are not just attempting to resolve mental and emotional factors you may need to persevere for longer to see a relief like if it was me I would probably microdose solidly every four days for 60 days then maybe take a break in this situation.

If it was me.

Thanks for explaining so well. So I already made a mistake I’m not understanding well what gap to keep in between microdoses.
If I took microdose on Monday then the next o e I took on Wednesday and after your explanation I know that is wrong.
From now on if I take a microdose say on Monday then next one should be on Friday I suppose. Am I correct? Or should the next fuse be on Thursday?

Thanks for explaining so well. So I already made a mistake I’m not understanding well what gap to keep in between microdoses.
If I took microdose on Monday then the next o e I took on Wednesday and after your explanation I know that is wrong.
From now on if I take a microdose say on Monday then next one should be on Friday I suppose. Am I correct? Or should the next fuse be on Thursday?
Monday....3 days off so yes Tues, Wed, Thurs....then again on Friday.

Good luck with it. Be positive. Expect nothing but don't rule a single thing out either is maybe the key.

Monday....3 days off so yes Tues, Wed, Thurs....then again on Friday.

Good luck with it. Be positive. Expect nothing but don't rule a single thing out either is maybe the key.
Thanks for clarification. There is a site where one can buy mushroom though I am not sure if these are psilocybin mushrooms. Can you please check it out and give your feedback?

However, I have a contact that grows mushroom (psilocybin) of different kinds and I have bought from him in past.

id say 2 grams should be okay.

I have been meditating long before i was tripping, I sometimes feel connected but not 100%, ego death is not magical chance, but it gives you a chance to rebuild yourself over time to better version of yourself.

In the end enlightment from psychedelics is not forever it fades once the drug wears off.

My biggest benfiet from ego death was the ability to keep living and moving foward instead of suicide in face of the challenges.
Hi,
How are you doing? How did K Holing (something to do with your Katamine trip) go ? I guess you mentioned it a month ago that you will be doing it on a weekend.
I did my last trip on February 19th and I got physical benefits (mainly better sleep quality and stopping of pelvic spasms and freedom from urinary retention at the same time. In short it relaxed my tight pelvic floor muscles.
By now all those benefits (physiological) are gone and my pelvic muscles are tight again interrupting my sleep with urinary urges and retention at the same time.
I thought I will give a gap of about 2 months in between my mushroom trips but now I am thinking that I should do my 2 gram mushroom trip sooner.
How much gap you think should I give in between so that I don’t develop tolerance for mushroom?

Hi,
How are you doing? How did K Holing (something to do with your Katamine trip) go ? I guess you mentioned it a month ago that you will be doing it on a weekend.
I did my last trip on February 19th and I got physical benefits (mainly better sleep quality and stopping of pelvic spasms and freedom from urinary retention at the same time. In short it relaxed my tight pelvic floor muscles.
By now all those benefits (physiological) are gone and my pelvic muscles are tight again interrupting my sleep with urinary urges and retention at the same time.
I thought I will give a gap of about 2 months in between my mushroom trips but now I am thinking that I should do my 2 gram mushroom trip sooner.
How much gap you think should I give in between so that I don’t develop tolerance for mushroom?
Hi ,
How are you doing? I didn’t hear from you and therefore checking with you again. I hope you are doing well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi ,
How are you doing? I didn’t hear from you and therefore checking with you again. I hope you are doing well. Looking forward to hearing from you.
i didn't k hole. I finally took some shrooms the other night on the weekend along side eating alot of hash was insane. I ended up passing out and waking up 12 hours later.

You can leave a minimum of 1-2 weeks between trips to avoid tolerance

i didn't k hole. I finally took some shrooms the other night on the weekend along side eating alot of hash was insane. I ended up passing out and waking up 12 hours later.

Thanks for the reply. I hope you are recovering well from your recent trip.
Take good care of yourself.

Hi,
How are you doing?
I have tripped Only once on February 19th 2022 and took only 1.5 grams of mushroom (Koi Samui).
In the meantime I did microdosing which I feel didn’t help much in relieving mental and physical issues.
Now I am ready for my next trip by the end of April. My question is how many grams of mushroom will be appropriate to take this time for a better and more effective experience?

I know that you have cautioned me from the very beginning to tread slow on this path.
I am a female and weigh 110 pounds and so what dosage will be appropriate during the second trip?
1.8 or 2 grams or even more?
Please let me know.
Thanks

Hi,
How are you doing?
I have tripped Only once on February 19th 2022 and took only 1.5 grams of mushroom (Koi Samui).
In the meantime I did microdosing which I feel didn’t help much in relieving mental and physical issues.
Now I am ready for my next trip by the end of April. My question is how many grams of mushroom will be appropriate to take this time for a better and more effective experience?

I know that you have cautioned me from the very beginning to tread slow on this path.
I am a female and weigh 110 pounds and so what dosage will be appropriate during the second trip?
1.8 or 2 grams or even more?
Please let me know.
Thanks
I would go with 2 grams. I have been well. Hope are you doing well.

I would go with 2 grams. I have been well. Hope are you doing well.
Thanks for your reply. I will do 2 grams then. Have you ever done DMT? I have a friend you did DMT twice so far but it is I think inhaled. He said the trip with DMT is quite short (30 minutes).
Is DMT another kind of Ayahuasca?

I will never forget a guitar player friend of mine when he had his first trip. We were young, in the woods, drinking beer and he takes his first tab ever. Later on he goes to take a piss. As he stands there peeing he says "Ah I get it, all this is is life's little billions of......." and he trailed off.

Then to make matters funnier he finishes peeing and asks us if we ever got the flubbers. He says flubbers are when you shake your whole body after a good pee. I guess we have all been there. lol Too funny.

If it was me.

Hi ,
How are you doing?
Lately I started taking Valerian Root 1000 maggot sleep but then I reduced the amount to 500 mg. It does help me stay asleep . Insomnia is not the real issue with me but my nerves are the issue. I get pelvic spasms ((painless) but strong enough to signal my brain at night to urinate very frequently and so that affects sleep badly.
Valerian root helps calming down nerves I suppose.
I am also microdosing on mushroom and planning on my second mushroom trip.
Question: if I take valerian root 500 mg several days in a row before the trip will it interfere with the trip. I do y want anything to reduce or nullify the desirable effect on mushroom.
Please let me know if you know the answer.
Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I will do 2 grams then. Have you ever done DMT? I have a friend you did DMT twice so far but it is I think inhaled. He said the trip with DMT is quite short (30 minutes).
Is DMT another kind of Ayahuasca?
i have done DMT. DMT is ayahuascsa but oral form with maoi. I have smoked DMT. Its very profound and powerful not to be toyed with lightly.

i have done DMT. DMT is ayahuascsa but oral form with maoi. I have smoked DMT. Its very profound and powerful not to be toyed with lightly.
I have done none of this myself! I've been deprived! 🙂 Do hope you keep bright friend.

Always there for/with you too, reach or not.
Hi ,
How are you doing?
Lately I started taking Valerian Root 1000 maggot sleep but then I reduced the amount to 500 mg. It does help me stay asleep . Insomnia is not the real issue with me but my nerves are the issue. I get pelvic spasms ((painless) but strong enough to signal my brain at night to urinate very frequently and so that affects sleep badly.
Valerian root helps calming down nerves I suppose.
I am also microdosing on mushroom and planning on my second mushroom trip.
Question: if I take valerian root 500 mg several days in a row before the trip will it interfere with the trip. I do y want anything to reduce or nullify the desirable effect on mushroom.
Please let me know if you know the answer.
Thanks
hi! Thanks for this. And for asking.

But first, the easy bit.

I can't authoritatively state..No, Valerian will have no dimininishing or reducing impact on your mushrooms.

I would honestly not expect so at all, on paper, if You are simply using the Valerian accordingly for decent sleep and rest then I can't see it interfering but rather being a bonus because the fresh air and more rested your mind is The Fall better you will access the mushroom experience.

But I cannot say for sure.

My thoughts before this though if useful.

Now, because of insane allergies from 2005, I have not tried mushrooms since!

But tonnes of numerous Lysergamides. Which can be allergenically tolerated like no other single true drug except pure Etizolam powder so far.

No pills at all. Even 4-ho-mipt was so allergenically intolerable, 2 mg's caused unworthy respiratory and digestive suffering.

A tiny pellet too of 10 mg 2cb-fly.

25 mg's total.

Virtually excipient free! As clean and non toxic, as a tableted medicine can be allergenically too.

Just pure sufference! For like 10-12 hrs too.

Allergies! But when you combine with psychedelics, it's a test of mind over matter, higher consciousness and focus.

I mastered exactly this I swear!

I took that 2cb-fly that ONE & ONLY time lol with 100 mics acid.

I was just sick from the 2CB.

I never fretted, entered tussle.

But the grace, having achievd this solid higher self focus, above and past the....Moment only! remember, always.

The trip and just the world that day were crazy in good way lol.

While I lied around sickly lol.

So no Psilocybin exp 17 yrs.

Silly and irregular exp and use acid though.

But. Back to the point, soz for the digression lol. (Reason for that!!)

I am unusual with LSD. Pharamacalogically, experientially and particularly tolerance wise.

But, I have extereme nerve damage and I use very....unwise amounts of benzodiazepines daily, like 200mg's Diazepam equiv at least as the also naughty amounts of Kava I use...same reasns. Calm down my NS. Gather mind. Not lose it!

Honestly.

And kava and benzos for me, practically double each other.

In fact. Kava raises blood plasma benzo level, keeps higher longer too.

And vice versa.

I also use lots clean cannabis 365. Edibles, vapor.

So. They do insist. AND experience benzos kill, reduce a trip.

Well I have been more permenently saturated with benzos Kavalactones and cannabinoids than I think possible 2,5 years now plus.

They would insist. How can I trip, this amount of benzos?

Well, I can. I did, do. Could.

How I think how...my consciousness and focus and choice.

They are concurrent for a start. Not antidotes!

Crack is a psychedelic antidote.

Now, If I take a big acid dose, I can get into the deepest trip no matter how much benzo I've abused before ideally, just a sleep.

I "choose" the Acid. I typically once up on a good trip, have no wish fir benzos for 10-14 hours too.

Different energy I think you can switch between them freely.

Often, People will take a dose of benzodiazepines at the end of a trip with the distinct purpose of going to sleep because they consciousness has chosen that and is ready to switch off so I think from there some myths developed that it is a virtual cancellation or abort abort.

It but this doesn't involve choice for simple dosage.

Now to go tad further. I am taking a break from LSD personally because I have recently contracted two new separate Covid infections which have entered my nervous system again for at least the sixth time now and inflicted massive damage and knocked out every level of my NS.

I have picked up a little bit enough to think I should be okay now but my life was on the sharpest knife edge over without some miraculous treatment coming through just in time recently.

But the nerve damage from the long Covid infections which is particular to my own case after Lyme disease effectively sabotaged and damaged my nervous system and disabled my immune system.

Has made it simply impossible for me to tolerate LSD because it massively aggravates my physical nervous agitation and mental symptoms alongside it like severe anxiety.

I took 100 µg about four weeks ago and it was too much my nervous system.

Even though I was on a very very good trip.

Today I decided a microdose may be helpful and I took about 12 to 13 ug only.

I had already drunk lots nerve setlling, sedating kava.

And enough benzos.

Well, I didn't like it! Even 13 mics my damaged NS can't physically take.

I took 65 mg's (equiv) Diazepam. More kava. CBD and normal weed.

Nothing nullified the active brightening presence of this LSD Microdose today.

The benzos and kava eased off my fired up NS.

Mind calmed.

But the little trip, still right there as my consciousness is open to receiving it.

Sorry lol. My head's been mega srewed up by Covids.

I hope that helps. I think it won't intefere, diminish.

If it does, learn and move on.

I'd love to hear any word on that too.

Best luck man. Keep that light, Create! 🙂

How expensive is the Katamine treatment in Netherlands? Here we do have katemine treatment but insurance doesn’t cover it. The total series of K at a doctor’s office can cost not less than $4000.
There are two kinds of K treatment available here. One is the regular one you are familiar with (infusion of K)
The other is nasal spray of K . I think the latter on is not probably as effective as the first one. Are you familiar with Nasal Spray one?

Also Katamine infusion therapy is most effective (that is what I have heard and read about) when combined with integration sessions of psycho therapy. MDMA is also combined with psycho therapy in clinical trials here.

Question: what is your opinion about microdosing on mushroom?
Will it be beneficial to do microdosing right after the trip for a month and then discontinue and wait for another trip in 2 months?
I did microdosing in November last year for a month and I am not sure if it did anything dramatic but I feel it cut down on my pelvic spasms at night that keep me up at night.
Last night my sleep was much more restful and also free from spasms but they did come back in the early morning.

Microdosing
Ketamine
Or
Psilocybin?
For depression?

Have you guys tried changing your diet, and lifestyle first?

There are no sustainable healthy "quick fixes". 💯🤔

For nerve damage - look up
Lions mane & "flush" type niacin.
For starters.

For nerves- Ashwagandha, chamomile, lemonbalm, tulsi, licorice if you female ( can interfere with testosterone for us men if regularly used)

Also look up shilajit for your conditions.🙏💯🧠👌⚡

Sorry to hear about covid & lymes nerve damage. That sucks.

Def avoid acid and anything synthetic phenethylamines & tryptamines, and for a short time, while working on diet & activity, using psilocybin microdose is a great idea. I did it 2 winters. Was a good shout.
St johns wort & citrus fruits also are great. Bergamot particularly

Last edited:
It's funny to see this thread still in existence all these months after my neighbor's first trip.

She has an old man now and he's my weed man. Best weed ever. Just got two flavors from him today.

I gave them both a couple of hits of 25e-NBOH a few weeks ago but they haven't tried it yet.

Yes. Women in general need lower doses of drugs in general, and it is not entirely a function of body weight either, for many things females actually straight up need slightly fewer mg/kg.

3.5g is a good dose for a solid trip but is probably only recommended by so many people because mushrooms are sold by the imperial weight system at least in the US.

I'd go with 2g. Should definitely be enough to get an introduction to the psychedelic experience but not enough to get so far out as to be potentially unpleasant. Mushrooms have a particular way of doing that which is why I'd not, in an ideal situation and all other things being equal, recommend them as a first psychedelic (although they were mine).

Mushrooms have a certain kind of body load and psychologically chthonic darkness and turbulence to them that many of the Shulgin drugs and even LSD don't have. Even 4-AcO-DMT doesn't have it in my experience. Mushrooms just aren't quite as user friendly as some other drugs, but if your options are limited then so be it. I'm hardly suggesting it'll be a disaster.

One desirable quality though for the beginner is the shorter duration, and duration is one of the things that militates against suggesting LSD as a first psychedelic. With all options on the table I'd probably recommend a lighter tryptamine, but many people have been introduced to psychedelics with mushrooms and are all right. Good luck to both of you. I am sure things will be fine. I just definitely wouldn't go for the whole eighth.
Hi,
I am going to trip (Koi Samui mushroom) tomorrow. This will be my second trip. The first one was on February 19th 2022. I took only 1.5 grams in order to be safe. I am female and weigh 110 lbs.
This time, tomorrow I will take 2 grams of Koi Samui Mushroom in tea with lemon like last time on empty stomach.
Question:
1. I have been taking Valerian Root 1000 mg for better sleep lately. If I take it night before trip will it interfere with the trip ( reduce its effects)?
2. I have read and been told by trippers that drinking powdered mushroom is best with Lemon as it enhances the effects. Is that correct?
3. Last time I took it empty stomach and will do the same this time. Again I have been told that this will increase the intensity of the experience. After how many hours from the drinking of mushroom tea could I eat? If I get hungry after 3 hours but I am still having tripping experience though mild should I eat or wait until the tripping experience completely stops?
I would not like my tripping experience to reduce in its intensity by eating even if I am feeling hungry.
Can you please respond soon? I will appreciate that very much.