• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The singles thread v 'Your VD really scares me'

NickyJ you dirty dog... thank you but :p

yay trancegirle me toooo! of course .... you could always come visit me all the way over here in the meantime .... just an idea ;)

*bump*

It makes my sad full of heart to see this thread dying so horribly, clearly it needs a jump start.

From vague memory nothing on bluelight work better than an interesting question:

"What is your minimum requirement to sleep with a stranger you don't see a future with?"

I know for NickyJ that "Human (mostly optional), breathing (entirely option) and smoking hot (not optional)" works

For myself: "A connection, a sense of adventure, intelligence with a heart of controlled decadence" is irresistible.

My minimum requirement:

That they have no expectations therefore no disapointment possible.

And a sense of humour so we can have a laugh after we are finished. =D

My minimum requirement would be that she be down to earth, funny, brunette and taller than me..But wish me luck in finding a girl who is taller than 6ft 6 :\

^ Wow, you're never going to get laid.

That Maddog is such a clever lad, knows me so well! Stoked to have this thread bumped. I was thinking about it the other day because I'd been dating someone that I thought might take me out of this thread but alas she didn't quite cut the mustard so I broke it off. At this point in time I don't even have any prospects, that's how single I am!

Don't worry good people of BL, I'll slut around again some day. Unless UAN finally accepts one of my many marriage proposals.

Joshe I'm 6 foot and I can't find a man taller than me

Needless to say being a giant is on the "would like to have" list rather than the "essential" list. Must be over 5"11 though!

My requirements for a shag... Preferably tall, cheeky and will fuck off after it's over :p
Last guy I shagged I was like "there will be no breakfast. There will be no cuddling. I will have a shower after and when I get out, please be gone or at least have called a taxi"

Such a heartless bitch ;)

Haha NickyJ. Not a fan of morning after hugs or just looking to shag a giant? :p

If you were in Perth Id give you my phone number and say send a photo, but youre no where near me so.... ;)

Haha NickyJ. Not a fan of morning after hugs or just looking to shag a giant? :p

If you were in Perth Id give you my phone number and say send a photo, but youre no where near me so.... ;)

My location is accurate, I assure you. I could hardly live further away from you if I tried.

For the record, I like tall chicks and am indifferent about morning after hugs :)

Joshe I'm 6 foot and I can't find a man taller than me

Needless to say being a giant is on the "would like to have" list rather than the "essential" list. Must be over 5"11 though!

My requirements for a shag... Preferably tall, cheeky and will fuck off after it's over :p
Last guy I shagged I was like "there will be no breakfast. There will be no cuddling. I will have a shower after and when I get out, please be gone or at least have called a taxi"

Such a heartless bitch ;)

Would there at least be breakfast in advance?

Valentine's Day can fucking blow me. So sick of hearing about it. And now every second post on Facebook is a picture of roses that someone gave to someone. Spare me :p

Maybe this will cheer you up, Nicky.

426531_3274846108224_1179577160_3385921_2081823727_n.jpg