Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The singles thread v 'Your VD really scares me'

m4dd0g

Bluelighter
Come on singles, no need to have any 'bitching' with your daily 'bitching and moaning'

joannie_mhm said:
It also depends on how many of you are already in or planning to be in Paris on that day.

If it's any less than 2, then it's impressive.
Just me :)

er, theoretically

Still single... Getting a bit of action every now and then.. I don't care its souly because they want some 'aussie' in them and that they dont care that I'm a nice and funny guy. I'm happy and content with that! :)

maddog won't be single for long if he keeps sporting the pimp robe.

the dressing gown is pure awesome, shut the fuck up all of you

If you're referring to the one with the milk stains that's encrusted with little pockets of old cereal then you're right - back off everyone, it's SEX. Much better seeing it in person though, so don't bother asking for pics'. :D

PS.
..if someone isn't technically single anymore might they be permitted to stick their nose in this thread every once in a while?

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
PS.
..if someone isn't technically single anymore might they be permitted to stick their nose in this thread every once in a while?

No.

single for about 2 mths now... and lovin it!!!

most of the time anyways... like the weekend just gone, awesomeness!

=D

Single for about a zillion years now and lovin it!!!

I could not live as a straight man....3 weeks without sex is enough to cause physical pain.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
PS.

Awww.. is that your sneaky way of breaking the news?? =D :)

In answer to your question, why the hell not? I do.

single as of.....a year
a bit of action here and there but not for a while
cant b bothered with commitment atm, but another fuck-buddy wud b nice
kiwis? ;)

drugfukkdrockstar said:

Old habits die hard right??? ;) I cant help myself but looksies, but im not single as of 3 months ago... yay :)

drugfukkdrockstar said:

^Haha, you could say that.. but my post over in the Lounge was about as subtle as a tonne of bricks. ;)

And thanks, I might just pop my head in here every now and then, in between holding hands and whispering sweet nothings into my S/O's ear. :p