• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The singles thread v 'Your VD really scares me'

*bump*

Not single anymore but have to lie about ROA - how long do relationships built on lies usually last nowadays? :p

*Steps out of thread* =D I've had a gf for a couple of months now and its grand :)

What is ROA?

OMG SAME!

I've now in a relationship too =D

PS: Congrats NickyJ and Minxxxy ;)

Lol. Jinx! :p
ROA = route of administration. In my case IV.
You guys being honest about your drug use with your partners?

Totally honest! It's pretty easy for me though, I only really drink beer and coffee these days. Last time I had anything harder it was actually instigated by my new girlfriend and only on our 2nd date (which happened to be a music festival) :D

I been single for ages now, I have only had the one serious girlfriend since being in Scotland.. I'm almost a born again virgin lol!

At the tender age of 39.4 I am exiting my much beloved singles thread. I am quite sure this is a permanent change.

When i started this thread I was extremely single focused and foolishly believed that if you divert your energy to enjoying the freedoms of single life and enjoying finding yourself before you go out and find someone else your life will be full of win.

In light of my changed circumstances and change of perspective I just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for ... absolutely nothing.

Rock on you beautiful single people :)

^ Surely hacked!!! ;)

Congrats bloke! I liked your approach to enjoying the single life and finding yourself before settling, was totally picked up what you're putting down. I have no doubt that it's a great way to go and like myself I think we're much better for it. Enjoy your new life! :D

Just noticed this thread. Intredasting....hahaha though for exactly what purpose are we singles posting in har? I try not to assume too much lol

FWIW - 25/m/canberra. Not too sure if I'm quite over being single yet. Dipped to some pretty nasty depression (well, by my standards at least) recently due to feeling horribly lonely all the time, mainly thanks to mates being shitcunts :( though since NYE I've found a new appreciation for clubbing and the social/sexual encounters therein....However just not quite sure if these party times will quite outweigh the lack of companionship I know I long for >.<

FUUUUUUUUU why is this shit so hard eh?

Addendum to my previous post - fuck yeah single party life lol. Canberra's not that shit after all