• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The singles thread v 'Your VD really scares me'

I do......buuuuuuut not you, whomever you are :p

Feck, after the last weekend I might not be able to post in this thread any more hahaha....hmm

The threads you happen upon spending too much time on Bluelight; being single and having no life... Lol

Been single 5 years now. Haven't had sex for 5 years... Worst part is that I couldn't really care less. For the last 5 years I've just watched my life go from 'pretty good TBH' - 'I'm trying to think of how this could get worse...And...it gets worse again and I 'rinse and repeat'.

Before my life became a bad country song I'd had 3 long term relationships in my 20's, hookups always from 16-27...

Now I realize that the small amount of benzos I've taken daily for 10+ years and Suboxone for last 3 years is probably why I have no libido AT ALL. Girls don't like me anymore. I'm kinda shy so I never do the 'what's your name? Can I buy you a drink?' Stuff.

I've pretty much accepted that I'll be single for the rest of my (hopefully short) life.

Jeez. See. Debbie Downer alert

Haha nickyj.. You will always belong here! ;)

Well it's nice to know that I'm always welcome! :D

You should see Maddog on Facebook, he's so in loooooooooove! That guy used to be cool :p

Gotta admit, in the 8/9 years since Maddog started this thread I still haven't looked up what VD is :)

Yeah I get that part. But I mustn't be exposing myself to the right books, it kinda sounds like something a pathologist would diagnose a flock of chickens with.

VD is the illnesses of the genitals. Like the koalas...those little fuckrats are humping their way to extinction.

Picturing that, I will be spending a lot more time in this thread. Being single.

LMZ is currently taking applications from australian womerns
for the position of girlfriend
note
womerns must like jungle music
and have australian citizenship, and possibly be willing to marry in order to get me citizenship
PM for details
;)

yo LLAMZbr0

i'll give ya a gobby m8, but only cos ur ex mrs is a lame bitch

we can do gf experience if u want

u downs br0?

July-20-2012-18-44-35-kjh.jpg

Well it's nice to know that I'm always welcome! :D

You should see Maddog on Facebook, he's so in loooooooooove! That guy used to be cool :p
Be with a person who makes you a better version of you. If that person isn't there then become a better version of you anyway.

Be decadent and revel in who you are singles!

(Except you NickyJ, plz die from a face melting disease contracted from swapping spit with albino rodents)

Oh hey m4dd0g,

I remember you. Not much needed improving if I remrmber correctly.

I hope the new improved model comes with rear view cameras and 12 cup holders as 4 was not quite enough to be honest.