• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The effect of THC on Buprenorphine.

^ Wow, thanks kleiner! So it isnt just in our heads, thc does enhance the agonistic effects of bup'.

- SS373dOH Soul

^ I cant my hands on it, but.would certainly like to hear if anyone else has tried it!

- Hopeless 7nos

Glad I could help :)
Has any of you guys tried CBD oil with buprenorphine? In theory the CBD should enhance the effects.

Yeah, I live in CO and have medical. CBD doesn't do anything at all, and thc just does the little thing that it does - don't expect much, these things should be unregulated like coffee - coffee actually effects me much much more potently and negatively than even pure thc

what was this thread about again? lol. must be the drugs because my brain is fried but I remember weed/suboxone.

well, ill chime in again since its been sometime but anytime I smoke I always feel too fucked up. makes me not want to do a thing, scared of driving on the road, scared of speaking to others, etc. I just feel a bit too out of place. ill never get behind the wheel because its just too concerning consider my situation and the life of myself and others. weed is just NOT FOR ME and I feel its because I also take a low dosage of Suboxone and not the best mix although my Suboxone Dr. lets me get by with any failures as long as its weed and ONLY WEED, which sometimes it is because ill smoke at night just to get some hunger because ill go through most of the day w/o eating much since I am currently going through medical treatment.

so yea, weed, no good for me. people tell me I need to keep smoking and eventually I'll love it but why must I continue? plus, I feel I have continued for so long, many months/years, etc, and it just never came to me, so I somewhat gave up smoking on my own unless a bowl or so is given to me at night. I hardly/rarely go out and spend my own cash on something not wanted. but it sure does help me sleep and build an appetite, which helps me in many ways, which is the ONLY REASON ill smoke solo at night, but its a mere bowl, nothing to write home to mama about. lol.

w makes me not want to do a thing, scared of driving on the road, scared of speaking to others, etc. I just feel a bit too out of place. ill never get behind the wheel because its just too concerning consider my situation and the life of myself and others.

This is why weed should be mandatory because some annoying fucks quiet from it.

Last edited:
This is why we should be mandatory because some annoying fucks quiet from it.
not even sure what you are saying, meng! this is why we should be mandatory? we should be mandatory of what? calling me an annoying fuck? really Mike Vick?

why should it be mandatory if I am saying it truly fucks me up a bit TOO MUCH to the point where I cannot even drive? I am with you, tho, because I am NOT a smoker which is the reason why I get like that, plus the other script drugs I MUST take throughout the day, but many users have no problems and catch that slight buzz which is nothing really.

however, during chemo treatment weed does help w/ my appetite which is a huge thing for me considering the weight I am losing. its helping more than anything else they have given me or their medical "tips" that do absolute shit. the tip she be here is your card, go get weed, which I COULD GET but I dont because I can easily get weed w/o the card and never have a worry. I always think about getting it anyway but if I were to buy an 8th it would last 2-3 weeks, so I am in no rush to do anything of the sort, esp. since many friends smoke and its easily available to me.

when it comes to MIXING w/ Suboxone; I never think I am MIXING anything w/ Suboxone; Suboxone is my daily drug and I am down to 4MG; its something that is just natural on my body now and makes me feel like me; I do not consider it a drug at this point; its part of life and is life. so, again, I mix nothing w/ Suboxone because Suboxone is just part of my everyday life and plays no different on other drugs if taken; although the other drugs I speak of are just my other scripts at this point - GABA, KEPPRA and XANAX (just for emergencies at night; otherwise I hate it).

My personal issue with smoking THC on my Suboxone (especially potent Sativa strains) is that both the stimulatory effects can feed off each other, considering bupe is already stimmy enough, and it can cause me anxiety or sometimes I won't even feel very stoned or something werid.

My personal issue with smoking THC on my Suboxone (especially potent Sativa strains) is that both the stimulatory effects can feed off each other, considering bupe is already stimmy enough, and it can cause me anxiety or sometimes I won't even feel very stoned or something werid.

You should try a CBD rich strain, as cbd is somewhat the counterpart to thc and is anxiolytic etc.

You should try a CBD rich strain, as cbd is somewhat the counterpart to thc and is anxiolytic etc.

I know I certainly wouldn't have that problem with a nice potent Indica or as you suggested any CBD-rich strain, even a hybrid. You're definitely right. It would be simpler if they had legalized it in my state, I'd get to utilize the cannabis best for me. I wish....

After giving it a rest for a week I was given some more weed out of the blue today. I've found I HAVE to have my diazepam and a dose of at least 16mg with my weed these days. I didn't smoke it for years as it just made me paranoid and ick and I hated it, but the combo for me and the way it actually brings out my maintenance drugs is where it's at. Feeling good right now.

I used to be a daily smoker as well it seems like ever since I started bupe weed has had a different effect on me I get dizzy sometimes nauseous And I just don't like it so I quit smoking maybe once I'm off the bupe I'll try smoking again.

FOR THE LAST TIME: I live in colorado- I have smoked a gram of 86% CBD oil in less than a day- that is 860mg of cbd equal to 9 grams of the highest CBD strain that is available on the market (~10% CBD). CBD has ABSOLUTELY no effect. It is non-anxiolytic and completely innocuous, It does NOTHING. It could easily be sold on the herbal supplement shelves, as they have equally no effect and are equally safe.

Stop living in a fantasy that CBD or some exotic phytocannabinoid is going to have any real medical effect at all, and that legalization will make your brain normal. I have weed stores on every corner and nothing changes from when you smoke illegal weed to legal weed.

I am not just making this up because I don't want you to experience the wonders of cbd- there are none.

FOR THE LAST TIME: I live in colorado- I have smoked a gram of 86% CBD oil in less than a day- that is 860mg of cbd equal to 9 grams of the highest CBD strain that is available on the market (~10% CBD). CBD has ABSOLUTELY no effect. It is non-anxiolytic and completely innocuous, It does NOTHING. It could easily be sold on the herbal supplement shelves, as they have equally no effect and are equally safe.

Stop living in a fantasy that CBD or some exotic phytocannabinoid is going to have any real medical effect at all, and that legalization will make your brain normal. I have weed stores on every corner and nothing changes from when you smoke illegal weed to legal weed.

I am not just making this up because I don't want you to experience the wonders of cbd- there are none.

Well, that's your experience. I've read a lot of reports about people who experience panic attacks while smoking THC rich strains, but not with a CBD rich strain and some said, that cbd helped them with anxiety.
I myself tried CBD oil a few times and in my experience it has some minor anxiolytic effects.
Imo everyone should try it themselves..

Stop living in a fantasy that CBD or some exotic phytocannabinoid is going to have any real medical effect at all, and that legalization will make your brain normal.
What about cannabis for pain management or CBD for children with epilepsy?

I'm not caring to read before posting, but this derail is insane. So they don't smoke weed so what? There is not one drug that works for everyone. If that were true I'd be able to benefit from the sciatic pain relief from gabapentin without becoming suicidal due to the way it fucked with how I think.

"Well, that's your experience. I am not an some anomaly, everyone that has used cbd will tell you the same I've read a lot of reports about people who experience panic attacks while smoking THC rich strains, but not with a CBD rich strain and some said, that cbd helped them with anxiety. That is because thc is active in cannabis-niave people but CBD is active in no one, SO if they smoke CBD of course it is not going to make you anxious, just like near-beer won't get you drunk- it has NO EFFECT at all.
I myself tried CBD oil a few times and in my experience it has some minor anxiolytic effects. I have drank green tea and had moderate anxiolytic experience, was it the tea? No, I was in a good mood. Placebo is effective in 38% of people.
Imo everyone should try it themselves.. Well, opinions are like assholes...

"Stop living in a fantasy that CBD or some exotic phytocannabinoid is going to have any real medical effect at all, and that legalization will make your brain normal."
What about cannabis for pain management or CBD for children with epilepsy? Well, I believe this to be largely a legislative measure against marijuana by giving a non-psychoactive, already uncontrolled, CBD to be given to half-a-dozen seizure-kids state-wide - It gives the illusion that the state legislature is giving medical marijuana to those that need it most when really no one is getting anything.

I'll chime in again... Y'all are confusing CBD with THCV. CBD has the opposite inverse agonist action vs the agonist action that THC has. What you all need to understand is cannabis regulates the storage of neurotransmitters not necessarily act on the receptor sites themselves, which I'm sure opiates do to a degree... I think it's comparable to the difference of the way MAOI work on the areas MAO-A and/or MAO-B that have different general neurotransmitters they focus on. I'm not positive, but it makes the most sense from my limited knowledge. I'll refer y'all to GWpharmacutical for the more advanced layman as well as in depth backed by peer reviewed science explication as they are the ones not only producing Sativex the naturally derived cannabinoid spray used to treat MS as well as many areas of cannabinoid research even for CBD being a novel approach to a new antipsychotic medication by regulating dopamine without affecting the receptor site directly. Anyways follow the link below.

http://www.gwpharm.com/cannabinoids-science.aspx

Types of cannabis compounds and mechanism of action are the two to follow.

Edit: IMtrying I noticed you mentioned chemo. If you're still fighting the battle look into medical mushrooms like turkey tail, reishi, miataki, shittaki and I'm sure others like enoki. There a compound I'm to lazy to get the full spelling, but Google PSP and PSP-k, which should come out at this (polysaccharides peptone - ketone) I think.... Best I understand they are long complex carbohydrate (or sugar or something) that with the ketone have fats or something intertwined that hunt and kill cancer cells specifically and are being researched for treatments. Better than preventing growth, but attacking it, but prevention is important of course. PM me if you want me to go more in depth

Last edited: