• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The effect of THC on Buprenorphine.

I wish my doctor was ok with me smoking weed everyday. it would have stopped me from getting a slight benzo habbit and some other gabageric drugs..I don't even need that much maybe a couple tokes during the day and a bowl or joint of mid qulaily bud at night.

@AE, Yeah I dont have the benefit/ burden of having to add children into my decision making.
@IMtrying, lol thanks bud, and yeah youre right!

I've re inducted sub, and im back on schedule, its like it never happened, which kind of worries me. I know I'll try to persuade myself, "there were no consequences last time, go ahead pal, have a go!"

- Hopeless 7nos

speaking of "moments", well, I had one myself tonight which I will regret tomorrow but.. well.. actually.. damn, I have no excuses, but I did only grab HALF of what I usually would, so that makes everything OK, right? after all, its half the money, half the threat, half the fun (nooooooooooo!), ha.

passed right out after work and got nothing done. woke up and wanted to watch the basketball game, so what else to do besides this, right? I only did 4MG bupe around 630AM, so doing "this" stuff now at 9PM is alright, or at least I tend to think so. esp. in this area where its mostly fent anyway and breaks through for the most part. hey, I am just doing it based on pure boredom, sad.

@AE, Im in my 30s and somehow managed to make it this far, kid free. But I always told myself, if one ever sprung up, I would get my shit straight! But, ultimately you cant quit for anyone else, it has to be for you!

@ Imtrying, mishaps are going to happen, I've almost accepted the fact that relapses are a part of recovery! All them problems youve been running from all these years, are right there waiting for you, when you get clean, its a heavy burden to bear! Idk about 4 mg, but I can still get high after a few hours with 1mg.

- Hopeless 7nos

I wish my doctor was ok with me smoking weed everyday. it would have stopped me from getting a slight benzo habbit and some other gabageric drugs..I don't even need that much maybe a couple tokes during the day and a bowl or joint of mid qulaily bud at night.

That's just your way of feeling good about addictions. Ive got a weed card in colorado and can get an ounce for 100-150 and it did not stop me from doing anything or help in any noticable way and I smoke at least gram per day.

^ I dont think he was trying to justify his habits, THC can.be substituted for a lot of medication. I think that was the point he ws trying to make..

Anyways, its been an uneventful few days, anything new with my war buddies?

- Hopeless 7nos

I never got around to my report on edibles and bup'. Thats because there wasnt much of an.experience, as soon as both the thc and bup' kicked in, I was out like a light. I ate the rice crispy treats about 1 hour before my intranasal dose of bup'.Nodding off immediately can be considered either good news, or bad news. One can argue that the "nod", is better achieved with edibles, however when smoking is utilized, one is able to stay conscious, and "experience" the hightened effects of bup'. So to each his own I suppose.

- Hopeless 7nos

my bupe Dr. will LET ME SMOKE WEED but I just cant stand weed; legit fucks me up more than anything else.

my bupe Dr. will LET ME SMOKE WEED but I just cant stand weed; legit fucks me up more than anything else.
Yea I'm in the same boat.... When I manage my pain with weed I'm rolling around in bed stretching and moaning till I sleep. With opiates I am out of bed not just motivated, but with the energy to get up and take care of myself. It's irritating

I smoke eigths of weed in a day if I want. I've taken 950mg of thc in edibles in a day. There is a cieling effect and a point of diminishing returns. After about a joint that is probably as high as you are gonna be for 30-45min

@ Imtrying: ever experiment with different strains? Some people prefer sativa strains, while others prefer indica.. sativa will give you a "head" high, while indica will give you a "body" buzz and may make you sleepy. <I hope I have that right lol. Anyways, its something to look in to.

- Hopeless 7nos

Yea I'm in the same boat.... When I manage my pain with weed I'm rolling around in bed stretching and moaning till I sleep. With opiates I am out of bed not just motivated, but with the energy to get up and take care of myself. It's irritating
I am the same way; shoot me up w/ dope, and ill do jumping jacks. if I take a hit of a pipe (weed) ill nod off as if I am ODing.

@ Imtrying: ever experiment with different strains? Some people prefer sativa strains, while others prefer indica.. sativa will give you a "head" high, while indica will give you a "body" buzz and may make you sleepy. <I hope I have that right lol. Anyways, its something to look in to.

- Hopeless 7nos
been smoking weed since I was 16; I am 33 nowadays. it just never did it for me. I tried it all; I am friend w/ all these weed junkies who always have "the best" or are smoking "the best" stuff, etc. then there is all this new shit where they smoke just the liquid or whatever. legit, seems like a crack pipe nowadays but its weed. I've tried it all and it just makes me tired and makes me daze off into space. legit, I am scared to drive when high on weed. but ill shoot a fucking gram of fent and feel like a GOD and drive to China.

been smoking weed since I was 16; I am 33 nowadays. it just never did it for me. I tried it all; I am friend w/ all these weed junkies who always have "the best" or are smoking "the best" stuff, etc. then there is all this new shit where they smoke just the liquid or whatever. legit, seems like a crack pipe nowadays but its weed. I've tried it all and it just makes me tired and makes me daze off into space. legit, I am scared to drive when high on weed. but ill shoot a fucking gram of fent and feel like a GOD and drive to China.

Jesus dude. The whole point is to nod. I like to do only 15mg of heroin and then smoke all day like it is ciggeretes. You level off with weed tho after one or two joints where nothing else happens. It bareley effects me at all. When I don't smoke I get withdrawals.

Different people have different needs.... I find those who don't really have chronic pain are more likely to shoot to nod. Don't get me wrong nodding going in and out of dreams finding yourself reaching for snacks off a shelf or a hand to shake you just saw in a dream, but it only happens late at night a good while after a shot.

The only rush I get it painful pins and needles from morphine or an electrorush feeling through my muscles while oxymorphone does nothing nor heroin.

Jesus dude. The whole point is to nod. I like to do only 15mg of heroin and then smoke all day like it is ciggeretes. You level off with weed tho after one or two joints where nothing else happens. It bareley effects me at all. When I don't smoke I get withdrawals.
just doesnt work like that; I barely catch a nod and I can shoot fent all day.

Same here.I use to be anti insuffilation.but the 5.7 doesn't amount to that much powder.hits me faster.sometimes the high itself will make me very anxious.I find the pot helps to even out the middle.

I thought I posted this the other day but it doesn't seem to be there.

So I haven't smoked weed in a few days, intentionally as I can feel it getting a hold of me. But the last time I did, I actually brewed it up and drank it with coffee (it works well for me that way, just need a lot more, plus it's hard for me to get away with smoking around here with a husband and 5 kids who are getting older and wiser.).

Anuway, it was really late at night, around midnight so I fell asleep before it kicked in. But the next morning when I had my BUPE and diazepam, they actually worked for me, which they normally do NOTNING unless I smoke with them. Assuming it was the THC still in my system from the night before. Just an interesting observation:)

I was not trying to "justify" my benzo usage mike Vick, was just saying I wouldn't have picked them up as hard if I was able to smoke some at nite. B4 subs I was chomping down as many norcos or percocets I could get or shooting as much morphine, dillies or roxis I could get and smokin weed. I rarely touched benzos, but smoked with my opiates. Just I couldn't smoke at night sooo I started eating a shit ton of benzos before and after wrk instead of weed.

@AE, yep the thc was probably still plugging away lol, and that sounds like an intersting way to take it! Might have to try that one, but my boss is going to have to watch out , when I fetch his coffee from now on haha =D

- Hopeless 7nos