• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The effect of THC on Buprenorphine.

The feeling of being on bupe is, to me, similar to the feeling I attain from other strong opiate drugs. I like the combination high of THC + strong opiate (it's my favorite drug combo, actually), so I enjoy combining the two substances.

^ THC has a nice synergy with bup'. It's allosteric modulator at the mu receptors, rendering opiates more effective. I get different results from time to time, one occasion, I'll have a speedy, energetic high, the next I'll have a sedated blissful high. I'm aware sativa and indica have an effect on this, however, I have felt both ends of the spectrum, with both strains.

I haven't got it down to an exact science yet, but interesting stuff nonetheless.

- Hopeless 7nos

^ THC has a nice synergy with bup'. It's allosteric modulator at the mu receptors, rendering opiates more effective. I get different results from time to time, one occasion, I'll have a speedy, energetic high, the next I'll have a sedated blissful high. I'm aware sativa and indica have an effect on this, however, I have felt both ends of the spectrum, with both strains.

I haven't got it down to an exact science yet, but interesting stuff nonetheless.

- Hopeless 7nos
I agree, it is interesting, I am on subutex now and definitely love the weed.

I just broke the tip off my last syrimge. I shot at 10am this morning 1mg sub, scripted 4mg daily. I'm going camping if the flaky driver doesn't flake. Here goes!

Smoking bud makes the suboxone good feeling disappear at 2/.5. But if I'm on 8/2 bud is the best

Smoking bud makes the suboxone good feeling disappear at 2/.5. But if I'm on 8/2 bud is the best

So you're saying bud doesn't synergize well with bupe at lower doses for you, but at higher doses it does??

- Hopeless Soul