• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

Really????? Not even to say this is ***** pls call us back

Will have to just get their proper number then. I only have the number of the gym. They're a separate company.

Plus I change my number a lot as I get paranoid.

Evey

If ***** is a debt collector for example, and someone picks up the voicemail instead of you it would imply you have debts with that company which is personal information. I'm sure there will be someone around that knows more than me but there are certain things you are not allowed to leave on voicemails.

I'll ask them if they've a system to text. Most do. If I give them permission that may be ok. I'll do some Googling when sober. Thanks

Evey

I had a property 'entered with court permission' (we would say burgled) - locksmith, bailiff, police etc for an unpaid bill (due to the supplier fucking about). The unpaid bill was under 1£. They will not do that again :)

I had a direct debit thing set up with the company - they 'needed' a reading, they 'forgot' to email /phone me. They broke into my property!

Oh its nothing like debts. I only owe 6grand.

No I just don't like companies ringing me to do surveys. I feel that im being forced into it. And I can be an incredibly stubborn person when I don't want to answer the phone.

Take the open university for instance. I was NEVER told that I'd "have" to take part in any survey prior to any module. Yet if I did not respond they would persistently try n get me to fill in their survey.

It was the principle of the thing that annoyed me. Like I had no choice.

THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO HASSLE ME.

Anyhow I ripped the landline phone out the socket, flung it in the garden - changed my mobile number n E-mail address. And any post, well I let lilvibe make paper aeroplane with, aim for the window n into the garden. I teach her well :D

Rule number one. Never pester Evey!!!!!!

Evey

TPS ? Ex directory ?

The people calling you have a % ratio to get paid - First tell them to hang up, then - talk to them about your day Ignore what ever they say - just talk shit. Ohh saw a Hedgehog yesterday - do they have rabies, is it true they can fly when there babies.

So Cameron has had the flags at half-mast today to show to show respect for the king of Saudi Arabia's passing, I don't remember him showing this deference when Lee Rigby died.

So Cameron has had the flags at half-mast today to show to show respect for the king of Saudi Arabia's passing, I don't remember him showing this deference when Lee Rigby died.

What is the link here? I had to google who Lee Rigby was (absolutely no disrespect to him, his friends or family) - I sort of didn't need to know who the King of Saudi was to understand what his passing means. (oops this is the Annoyed thread - rant on)

If thats true that ****** ******d me off considering how Princess Diana was treated by the sad excuse we have of a Royal Family. I'd like to tell ye all whay dhould happen to those ***** lol

Evey

Been told Yodel tried to re-deliver my package they had marked as delivered after their first 'attempt' and that two more cards have been left since (why leave cards if it's been delivered?). No cards on the doormat, and the package is again marked as delivered. Delivered and signed for. I've definitely not put my signature on anything from them cos I've not seen them, nor has my missus or any of my neighbours. But they definitely have a signature. Rang them tonight and apparently they have no idea I called the first time and no one ever spoke to the driver. Sort of teetering between annoyed and absolutely raging. It's only £7 lost but they are so utterly...not even useless, just fucking awful, that I don't want to let it go.

That sounds annoyting.

My pet hate is when people knock the door real low n then bugger off. I used to pretend I was hard of hearing back in the day or ordering take-away pizzas, so they'd knocally normally or we'd knock get our pizzas.

Evey

Yeah, that's the worst, except when you're sat in your living room and they just shove a card through and bugger off without knocking. Happened a few times at me parents but our Royal Mail bloke here is dead good, shame Amazon don't use them more. Or UPS. Or DPD. Or anyone but fecking Yodel.

That's just lazy. It only takes a few seconds to ask someone for a signature.

Evey

Well the Angry thread aint working so I'll have my whinge here. For some reason I've woke up in one helluva angry mood n stayed in it the whole day. Not sure why just that everything n everyone is winding me up. Well theres summit but as it's just net stuff I guess it's insignificant :(

Hopefully wake up in a better one tomorrow because I really hate days like this.

Apologies if I've snapped at anyone today unnecessarily

Evey

Well the Angry thread aint working so I'll have my whinge here. For some reason I've woke up in one helluva angry mood n stayed in it the whole day. Not sure why just that everything n everyone is winding me up. Well theres summit but as it's just net stuff I guess it's insignificant :(

Hopefully wake up in a better one tomorrow because I really hate days like this.

Apologies if I've snapped at anyone today unnecessarily

Evey

Evey I think the only person you've pissed off today is yourself. We all own our own moods and emotions. If you let something or someone wind you up - that's you allowing it! Hey Missus have you not done a psychology degree? Own your moods.

If they get too much for you, ask for more help - because you deserve a better life than being at the mercy of unstable emotions and moods.

Hopefully I've not spoken out of turn. Please put it down to my want to be honest and have a better relationship with you :)

Evey I think the only person you've pissed off today is yourself. We all own our own moods and emotions. If you let something or someone wind you up - that's you allowing it! Hey Missus have you not done a psychology degree? Own your moods.

If they get too much for you, ask for more help - because you deserve a better life than being at the mercy of unstable emotions and moods.

Hopefully I've not spoken out of turn. Please put it down to my want to be honest and have a better relationship with you :)

Yea I'm annoyed at myself for being a silly, gullable, stupid, naive idiot.

No you've not spoken out of turn.
We didnt discuss it psychology but did when i did counselling training.
I'll come out of it.
I'll never trust or get close to anyone else again.

Evey

Yea I'm annoyed at myself for being a silly, gullable, stupid, naive idiot.

No you've not spoken out of turn.
We didnt discuss it psychology but did when i did counselling training.
I'll come out of it.
I'll never trust or get close to anyone else again.

Evey

Well there's nae point being annoyed at yourself is there. That's not going to help you or the wee one. Park it as negative thoughts / emotions for dealing with at another time hun. Then try and look at it as problem solving - take the emotion out of it, try for cold cut rationalisation.

And of course you'll get close and trust someone again. I've been married twice and my ex was an abusive, battering cunt, I got over it, brought my boys up and I'm so very happily married again. There's little difference between you and me - I'm a woman with weans and so are you.

Keep your chin up, stop letting cunts have control over your emotions - take charge of them yourself, they're yours after all. <3

Don't get close to anybody. Unless it's for the purpose of stabbing 'em.

Yea you're right. However, not talking about my ex. Got over him years ago :)

(Edit: if i ever moan about my ex take it with a HUGE pinch of salt as it's usually drink orientated, he's in prison now for being a molesting, evil nonce n i couldn't be happier - as I'm sitting drinking my coffee he's probably having a goid kicking. Nah i only think of him when I've had a drink n seriously CRINGE in the morning)

Evey

Last edited: