Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Shaved my chest and one shoulder last night - I look like road kill :(

(Writing a strongly worded email to Smirnoff )

(Ooh a new thread - shaver is on charge, will have to do the other shoulder today. Should have taken a before and after picture :D !

NSFW:
Other parts were shaved :!

Last edited:
Looks like you've pulled, Dan.

It really does doesn't it.

I'm annoyed because I have to spend the next 5 hours surrounded by peasants. Fortunately none have dared to sit next to me, guess I'm looking too stabby. What a morning.

how can i be reading for hours and still 5% of it only sticks to memory? fuck.

I'm a bit like that too... I never remember any details the first time around that I read or watch something... it can take me to the end of a TV series to remember all the characters names.

And me. That's why when i did my Psychology degree i preferred the exams to assignments because re-reading stuff helped me remember better.

Evey

Bah.
Im good with names, im good with stories and plots. Im good with a lot of things.
But lists and ennumerations i loath.
Wish i could master those memory tricks ("memory palaces" and such)

bloody bbq chickens is repeating its self on me and why when it tasted so rank do i want another one

Cunts with wind chimes needs to learn that they are selfish cunts. A couple of neighbours have them, in a built up estate. All I can hear all night is that loud clanging noise. What purpose do they serve?

scare away bad spirits - ie piss off ppl not meant to be awake at that particular time.. ;)

Its such a shit thing to do. Why ever would you purposely make loud clanging noises outside your own home. She is quite old so I probably wont be hearing the noises after the cold winter :)

Last edited:
Grrr just had to go out and repair our little patch of lawn and badger proof the garden. The next door neighbour took down his fence in the summer and half finished putting a new one up. Can't be arsed with going round and moaning about it as he's a decent sort just one of those people that tends to start a dozen jobs then not finish any of them.

i just burnt my finger on the metal thing i use in the combi oven to cook pizza on fucking paggars owwwwwww

Bah to all of my friends that disappear into a world of partying over the weekend.. the Interweb is too quiet today.

just got a call of the mental health lot and fucked it up grrrr got them mixed up with another lot so guess whose in for a bollocking at the doctors :(

just got a call of the mental health lot and fucked it up grrrr got them mixed up with another lot so guess whose in for a bollocking at the doctors :(

No doctor will bollock you, FG. Don't be so over-dramatic lol.
Why not tell us what happened n we'll see if we can help / advise you.

Evey