• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

Inflo it may well be horrific, but perhaps he didnt mean for that to happen at all... perhaps it was just a case of a parent feeling the need to make the child happy... like moms giving in to the cried if preteen obese children to get them more fast food, or coca cola instead of water. Granted this is on a while new level but you never know... sad happening either way.

I have no words-Horrific! Found that article truly upsetting.

I smoked weed with my Mother and did cocaine with my Dad (just once) when i was still a teenager and from a very early age they allowed me to drink alcohol HOWEVER this is just another level of. Half a g of MDMA -not taking her immediately for medical help..just wow. I hope the guilt and his conscience (if he has one) destroy him. Regardless of how ignorant and ill educated this prick may be his actions in my view are beyond anyone's forgiveness.

Awh sorry for what you've been through. I'm sorry, I've judgd you unfairly in the past. You're quiet caring really. Sorry for all you've been through.
Why not try a hot bath see how you feel it may help.

Evey

Annoyed that I can't properly link vids in the music thread from my phone or tablet.

Extremely annoyed. I've just taken likvibe swimming, spent a tenner in taxi fare as taxis as rip of merchents, lets face it, only to be told they've changed it to an hour ago n they're APPARENTLY sent me lots of message. Uhhhh NO YOU AINT. I've checked my voicemail and NO ONE HAS SENT ME A VOICEMAIL. I even re-set it up putting a personal greeti g. So they've NO EXCUSE what so ever. Whatever happened to writing a letter anyway?????

The only numbers I've had calls off this week is someone from BL n an 0345 number n I eont answer those or any number that is "unknown."

I suppose on the good side they're giving her an hour next week. It's costing me £75 for 12 sessions so not cheap.

Right off to Clarkes to get her new shoes as she's a hole in hers.

Evey

Ugh this 0345 number keeps calling me n a fkn unknown number called me other day too. I swear to GOODNESS that if they continue I will change my pigging number. I've changed my number goodness know how many times now because companies keep on phoning me. FFS, I've set my voicemail why on EARTH can they not leave a my voicemail instead of phoning 2-3 times a dau. It must be one of **** surveys or insurance payoff bollox but why on EARTH do they pester people like this???????

I've had this number since August n hardly anyone knows it. I only just gave it to the dentist yesterday.

I will NOT be forced to answer the damn phone if I don't wish to.

I just think I could change my number. It's the second worst thing to people in town who hassle me when I've not gone into town for their ***** wish they'd do one n all.

Evey

to my knowledge banks have changed to 0345 numbers, well hsbc has as i received a call from them on holiday regarding 'suspicious activity on my account' the cunts blocked my card cuz i never informed em i was going on holiday

Inflo it may well be horrific, but perhaps he didnt mean for that to happen at all... perhaps it was just a case of a parent feeling the need to make the child happy... like moms giving in to the cried if preteen obese children to get them more fast food, or coca cola instead of water. Granted this is on a while new level but you never know... sad happening either way.

I honestly thought that at first - but this was day two. (they did the same the night before). Drop a couple of pills (500mg) of MDMA have a bond. You don't need to do it again the next night.

My very expensive digital sewing machine of 10 years has died - I'm bereaved, have a petted lip and I'm upset :( I used that girl for all sorts of things, you would not believe the materials I've forced through her teeth in the name of art 8)

Can't afford a new one at today's prices so I'm going to have to beg for someone else's (and I'm sure they'd be delighted by the cat fur felt project going through their lovely machine:\) or buy a cheap replacement.

1st world problem I know :eek:

Grrrr....

There must be some cheaper second hand ones available on ebay or something? Failing that if it's that good a machine surely the parts are available to fix it?

There must be some cheaper second hand ones available on ebay or something? Failing that if it's that good a machine surely the parts are available to fix it?

I think I've burnt it out and the Man has checked over most of the basic things that could go wrong. It costs a fortune to send away to be fixed / serviced and its out of warranty. It's been abused in ways sewing machines never expect to get used lol!

I wouldn't buy a second hand one as I'm heavy on them as is. I'll get saving...

Thanks for the support ponch.

Ah... well i'm sure it will make it all the more exciting when you finally get a brand new shiny one :D

Failing that if it's that good a machine surely the parts are available to fix it?

Oh, trust me... that machine is never gonna be fixed now. It's in a wheelybin in a million bits. (For science. ;))

Hah, did you try and fix it with a hammer?

It was an electrical fault. So after doing all the electrical troubleshooting, it was a case of spending an hour removing the drivebelts just in case they fit an ancient film projector we have here. This process involved every tool except a hammer. Sewing machines are complicated fuckers once you get them open, by the way.

Shame we couldn't all pitch in n help you get a new one. That wouldn't be a bad idea?

Evey

Ugh this 0345 number keeps calling me n a fkn unknown number called me other day too. I swear to GOODNESS that if they continue I will change my pigging number. I've changed my number goodness know how many times now because companies keep on phoning me. FFS, I've set my voicemail why on EARTH can they not leave a my voicemail instead of phoning 2-3 times a dau. It must be one of **** surveys or insurance payoff bollox but why on EARTH do they pester people like this???????

I've had this number since August n hardly anyone knows it. I only just gave it to the dentist yesterday.

I will NOT be forced to answer the damn phone if I don't wish to.

I just think I could change my number. It's the second worst thing to people in town who hassle me when I've not gone into town for their ***** wish they'd do one n all.

Evey

There should be an option on your mobile Evey to block unwanted numbers from calling or texting you. I used to have the same thing happen to me and it was usually calls from companies about claiming PPI money for me. Now i have set my phone so if they call or text me it automatically gets blocked.

That's what I was thinking of; the PPI. THey've been kinda pestering the **** out of me.

Yea I can block numbers - I've blocked Raas' enough when I argued with him. I just didn't wish to do that encase it was someoneone important n n they needed to send a voicemail.

Are people scared to use voicemail these days?

Evey

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I'm starting to HATE EE with a passion. If it's not phone calls they are texting me calling themselves ****** Ben or whatever.....

Do they not realise that PESTERING their customers is a sure way of fkn losing them??????

Just thought I'd warn you how bloody ANNOYING EE are and HOW CLOSE I AM TO CHANGING THIS NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evey

I don't think they are allowed to leave voicemails due to data protection laws.