• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

The scurrying is wonderful but yeah can't imagine it'd negate the seed eating. There's loads at uni, they come up in the beer garden and bug you for food.

Haha, maybe a bad sign that my Mum's the same then! Spends her days scaring pigeons and squirrels away from the trees in the garden, really does not like 'em

Me and your mum should compare notes. I spent an entire summer at our previous house obsessively waging war on the pigeons, who were constantly raiding all the food we left out on the bird table for the "nice" birds and scaring them away. Fucking greedy bullies, not much better than seagulls.

The garden hose and water pistols were used to good effect. By the end of that summer, I was kinda like Colonel Kurtz out of that Apocylapse Now, except I WAS VICTORIOUS. %)

Not really annoyed more a winge / ponder lol

Why are people so incredibly two faced n hypocritical? So I was at my recovery meeting yesterday n they were running this woman down saying how she's so incredibly manipulative, that she don't want to help people, just about the numbers n today, TODAY they're on a bloody day out with her. Am I the only only one who believes that this behaviour is NOT RIGHT? Discussing people behind their back n then being nice to their face? Why? Whatever happened to integrity, honesty n trust? Surely if you don't like a person you should either tell them so or simply not bother with them n have self respect. Now I'm wonder what these people are saying about ME?

I've tried to be as honest as I can n not pull this shit but everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE I go people are this way. It's incredibly cunning in my opinion. And manipulative n backstabbing.

And of course if I exposed their behaviour as I'd so like to, I'd be the bad one so I've gotta just stand around n put up with the fact that people are allowed to treat others in such a disrespectful manner n simply get away with doing so :(

I will NEVER understand people even if I do have a psychology degree. They're too complicated.

Evey

Incredibly so.. Was just doing a little window shopping, which was more than likely going to end in a purchase seeing as I knew it was due to be banned..

Probably for the best... pffft... I'll get over it..

Isn't it only an EU ban? Aren't there any non EU vendors that can still supply? (He says hopefully)