• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
lemme knwo how it goes, i wanna try an nbome.
so guess who found where the dexedrine was hidden, and dosed some earlier today/a little more earlier tonight?
this guy.
i am pleased to report my tolerance has lowered.

hey guys, picked up some weed gonna get blaaazed. how r yall

not too bad.
wishing i had more speed, but thankful that d-amph lasts longer than it is supposed to for me, and thankful that my tolerance is down...
got a buzz going methinks but not the full chest pounding and all that nahmean? oh well, better than being sober for sure

ok nice nice,thinking of picking up some L next week its been like 4 months since i last tripped lol. kinda miss hyperspace

relax at the beach with a friend while we make some hats and smoke up.

Whenever Im drunk I always gotta throw it back with some hyphy shit...

Mac motha fucking Dre

wtf this weed I barely put 0.15 in a joint and im fucking GONE when i smoke half of it... vision is even moving a bit...

wtf this weed I barely put 0.15 in a joint and im fucking GONE when i smoke half of it... vision is even moving a bit...

Nice man lol, I finished all my weed earlier :p trying to get some more now...

Over all a good day though, I felt great earlier. Had like an ecstasy flashback lmao, smoked a fat bowl with kief on top and I was straight tripping out

Nice man lol, I finished all my weed earlier :p trying to get some more now...

Over all a good day though, I felt great earlier. Had like an ecstasy flashback lmao, smoked a fat bowl with kief on top and I was straight tripping out
Yeah I'm still tripping out man lol, even have CEV lol

Man todays been like the ONE day in months that Ive tried picking up and he wasnt home...

it sucks lol. I found a bowl though, IDK how...

LOL and what the fuck, I just went and asked my parents for some weed and they gave me like a 5 bowl

...anyone see that commercial about enabling?

So, I tried the 25D-NBOMe the other night. I was a little dissatisfied with it. I'm really hoping that 25i is better (whenever it is that we decide to try it). I really can't wait until next week, though... gonna roll SO HARD on the first. I'm excited!!

Bah...trying to look at the silver lining after my car was potentially totaled by some idgit today. -_-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.