• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ For realz lol. Potentially mind melting IMO.

Who wants to party?

NSFW:
ycBX5.jpg

Its a good friend of mine as well lol, but Lucy doesnt like it when I cheat on her :(

shes sure likes 3 ways with Molly though..

Yes, never. They were never available as much as L a few years ago, and L was pretty damn available, so I didnt bother seeking it out. I miss my sheets :(

Another reason why I never bothered seeking/purchasing them. Im just fine with LSD :)

They are so similar... yet so far apart... like the North and South Poles!

LSD is the North, penguins and shit are waddling around, and you can see Santa's magical work shop off in the distance, bright and beautiful, and even though your surrounded by snow, your nice and calm, right at home the whole time...

Mushies are the South Pole, its a frozen, barren wasteland with giant Glaciers in front of you. You have to fend for yourself and survive, but, while its a challenge and full of difficulty, you come out on the other side with the answers to your questions, and a new sense of being...

not to mention both are fun as fuck ;)

Tbh I'm done with mushrooms, they sent me over the edge too many times lol.

I'm also very surprised tweak never did shrooms, hell we even have THOSE around here...
i might be high on stimulants later hoepfully.
the joys of stimulant "addiction" amirite?
LOL THE ONE DIG IS FROM BODYMORE
or at least he got a bodymore hat on.
but you should go to a show before you can appreciate that video imo.
you never had dat k

They are so similar... yet so far apart... like the North and South Poles!

LSD is the North, penguins and shit are waddling around, and you can see Santa's magical work shop off in the distance, bright and beautiful, and even though your surrounded by snow, your nice and calm, right at home the whole time...

Mushies are the South Pole, its a frozen, barren wasteland with giant Glaciers in front of you. You have to fend for yourself and survive, but, while its a challenge and full of difficulty, you come out on the other side with the answers to your questions, and a new sense of being...

not to mention both are fun as fuck ;)

Penguins are in the South.

That is a terrible analogy IMO.
LSD+speed, tweaky you ever do that?
by speed i mean amp but i wanna try LSD+Methamphetamine sometime too, that would be even better methinks just cause the visuals you'd get on the pipe would be fucking CRAY CRAY.
tweaky you gotta try acid+Speed tho.

Penguins are in the South.

Really? I swear it was the North... oh well I stand by it.

That would make more sense though, as on mushrooms I always feel quite connected to animals/nature, while LSD is like a magical adventure with Santa

Solo Rolling on a Tuesday!!!

Anyone else???? I was bored and had some so........ Anyone else wanna chat? I'm technologically retarded so maybe there is a way to chat without making a thread?? I don't fucking know. :) Lets bullshit i'm getting bored!!

IMO the way to explain the difference, least for me, is shrooms are more like pot, acid is more like speed or meth.
Acid is a lot more clearheaded, and has a stimmy feel to it, shrooms have a body high similar to pot (least for me, which means real intense weirdness/shit i cant explain), and a mental fog/HOLY SHIT I'M TRIPPING BALLS OMG I AM NOT IN CONTROL kinda feel to it.
I like L a lot better, i've only done shroomies twice (might be 3, idk) because once i could get L (and shrooms only came around once in a while anyway/i have no money ever) i didn't have any desire to waste money on shrooms.
ifi had money i would trip and shit so much more, i've tripped some but not THAT much, i've rolled a decent amount but not that much (although that was more by choice, except as of late)...should be getting some heron soon.

Hey what's up?
sorry i got side tracked ... you know how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.