Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
any of you's tried Northern Lights?

Yup. Multiple times from multiple people lol (including one med shop)

Its dank. A real good psychedelic type high

I actually had some of that stuff when I was rolling once, I had a gravity bong set up and after every hit I would have like a 5-10 second head rush of colors and shit

yeah i like northern lights. or amnesia haze if only for itsname XD

Yeah I think its actually an indica, so its good for pain and the such

I like any type of Kush, that shit had the best body highs

Just spend all $80 on Heroin.
no, thats stupid.
i'll know soon if glass is on the table.
if not i think i'mma acquire more currency, then acquire cocaine
i might not waste cash on potentially getting dope.
idk, i might have my cash flow problem fixed real soon.

LSDMDMA&10357487 said:
no, thats stupid.
Grow up.

Northern Lights is a fantastic strain, very nice hybrid. I prefer anything greater than a 60:40 Sativa dominant ratio. 100% Sativas definately my favorite though. Although as I dont pay for Cannabis anymore, I cant get too picky but I only smoke once every 1-2 weeks so its no big deal.

Hell yeah, will do. I got a buddy or 2 who will be joining me on this journey. Both have tried L and it will be our first time tripping together, good times coming up :)

Im not one to really keep track of time and what effects Im feeling at that time, but Ill try my best. It wont be too in depth though, writing isnt my best skill... at all lol.

lol tweak its immature to not think heron looks fun?
because it really doesnt.
i only iz gonna grab some (if i can get glass from my normal dig) MAYBE just to mix wit dat glass/come down with.
i might still end up having to trade heron for glass tho, idk yet. waiting on the werd

Just try and explain the visuals and Ill be happy lol, thats what most trip reports lack IMO

If i acquire drogs, i'll post a report in here.
tomorrow i haz an interview.
if i acquire job, i'm fucking set.
that, and long as my dig's dig can get dat glass, waiting on the answer to that, should know whenever i speak wif da mofucka again
and i've got 25 dolla, that'll get me at least a quarter gram no matter wot long as dig's digs aren't ridic (assuming he can haz, i'm pretty sure its gonna be a yes)

no...no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I had to hear that shit the whole time while trying to enjoy TATW 400. FUUUUUUUUUUCK just listen to the damn song and keep the wooping for the birds.

Lol never heard of anyone doing it all the way through, we go to listen to the music and get fucked up. A good song drops... "Oi oi"... Commence bundle.

I might have to take a break for a couple days, well maybe not a break, just not as active.

Status
Not open for further replies.