• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to talk on yahoo or something like that? I'm talking to my self here. Yea I know i'm new but just to the forum. Oldschool to everything else. lol
PM if anyone wants to bullshit. I'm pretty fuckin awesome I swear.
Since I'm new I can only pm once every 180 days or somr shit. Hit me on here and I will reply or mods delete this if it's stupid. I'm just really bored I think I can still get PMs so send me your yahoo addy and I'll figure this out. God is anyone else thirsty?

Last edited:
Liaka? I can only do one PM every 3 hours I really dony want to put that on the thread I'm going to try and email you

Really nice. played my guitar until i could't hold it anymore. It would be a little better if I didn't have a cousin that ran out of pain meds and is hurting and hounding. All in all i would say a great solo. Only thing is I didn't eat today I forgot to so that may be hindering the full experience.....lol I'm rambling yea it's good. Again if anyone wants to chat on yahoo send me your name I can't send PM's for a while longer.

Do I smell funny or something? I figured someone would at least want to BS.

JonB, I've gone ahead and merged your thread with Ecstasy Discussions social thread (Cuddle Puddle). It'll suit you better since this is where everyone comes to talk shit.

Have fun by the way :)

Santa's magical work shop off in the distance
Santa Claus is from Finland, dummy. I HAAAAATE when people say hes from the North Pole. Fucking fairy tale bullshit.
http://www.santaclausvillage.info/

Penguins are in the South.
LOLsrsly.

LSDMDMA&10352884 said:
That is a terrible analogy IMO.
LSD+speed, tweaky you ever do that?
by speed i mean amp but i wanna try LSD+Methamphetamine sometime too, that would be even better methinks just cause the visuals you'd get on the pipe would be fucking CRAY CRAY.
tweaky you gotta try acid+Speed tho.
No thanks. On Acid, I like dancing if Im at an event, if not I actually want to do stuff cause of how energetic I get. If I did Amps while on Acid, I would be put on my ass by the speed. Nothankyou.

lol why do they make them so high, thatd absolutely floor me, the paramedics would be scooping me off the festival floor

I'd be happy if a 120mg pill was widely circulating thru the states.

lol... april 8th, me and 2 buddies will be deviding:5 speakers, and a gram of crystal. Goodbye serotonin was nice knowin you.. :p

I know lol XD that rave is a 15 years celebration and it will last 12 hours+ so I know I wont be able to not redose either. when I'm rolling hard I tend to not give a fuck anymore lol.

I know lol XD that rave is a 15 years celebration and it will last 12 hours+ so I know I wont be able to not redose either. when I'm rolling hard I tend to not give a fuck anymore lol.

If its that long, you should look in aMT.
Ya might like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.