• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I tried the 25D-NBOMe the other night. I was a little dissatisfied with it. I'm really hoping that 25i is better (whenever it is that we decide to try it). I really can't wait until next week, though... gonna roll SO HARD on the first. I'm excited!!

Bah...trying to look at the silver lining after my car was potentially totaled by some idgit today. -_-;;
I'mma get my roll on one of these days, gotta acquire currency because i wanna pick up some other chemicals when i get the MD>

Ecstasy > Heroin

Or so I'd like to believe...

Also, I miss spending more time in the puddle. I need to work y'all into my schedule more.

Tweak i am gonna try to do a halfway speedball when i acquire currency.
HOPEFULLY, i might be able to get from my dig still, i'll know soon, there's a chance at least, decent one even maybe so....

Nice. 25i this weekend, possibly Cocaine next week, I want some Ketamine the following week.

I gotta get mine together too, but thats no problem for me.

Yeah mang i'm tryin to get a job, hopefully i can get one.
i gotta get $40 for the MDMA, then i gotta (Hopefully...) acquire another probably $25-30 if i had to guess for the glass, and then another 10 for a bit of dat dope.
if it turns out that i wont be able to get dat glass, i think i'mma just attempt again to get dat cocaine.
the glass will probably last only a night or two though, and i know that but i dont care, i still wanna get that shit more than dope or MD i think.
If for no other reason that MD is easy to get and always available pretty much, glass isnt.

Sup Cuddle Puddle!
Just been having a shift around in my room, arghh my back is fucked now lol

Yeahhh it could be a bad idea man, listen to struttergear

whats everyones 3 most common sayings when they are at a rave?

Mine are probably:

1. Have you got any gum?
2. Im fuuuuuuuckeeeeeeeeeeed! I only did .1g !!!! :D
3. Brb going to do some ket

Status
Not open for further replies.