Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhh it could be a bad idea man, listen to struttergear

whats everyones 3 most common sayings when they are at a rave?

Mine are probably:

1. Have you got any gum?
2. Im fuuuuuuuckeeeeeeeeeeed! I only did .1g !!!! :D
3. Brb going to do some ket

1. When did we do our last bomb?
2. OI OI
3. Has anybody got any ket?

Lol i do the OI OI thing too, especially when one of my favourite tracks come on

Pfft my rave night usually looks like this: 70%= hitting on women, 20%=dance, 10%= having a smoke lol.

Yeahhh it could be a bad idea man, listen to struttergear

whats everyones 3 most common sayings when they are at a rave?

Mine are probably:

1. Have you got any gum?
2. Im fuuuuuuuckeeeeeeeeeeed! I only did .1g !!!! :D
3. Brb going to do some ket

1. This song is so fucking tight
2. My legs are starting to tire out from gigging
3. Ok guys its 3 and I can see you're dead, lets go home. (my friends are suuuuch wimps ;D)

Give me till 315 and I'm down. Just gotta go to polysci at 2 lol.

And fuck Sam I miss my vape!
RIP SuperMegaDeathRay

NSFW:
Vapir-NO2-Vaporizer__47121_zoom.jpg

Heck yeah it is. You destroy an ass ton of THC when you apply a flame to it. Vapes are the perfect temperature.

Lol i do the OI OI thing too, especially when one of my favourite tracks come on

no...no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I had to hear that shit the whole time while trying to enjoy TATW 400. FUUUUUUUUUUCK just listen to the damn song and keep the wooping for the birds.

I generally only do it the once , as does half the people in there on some absolutely amazing drop onto a great tune.

if i was totally faced and couldnt even remember where i was because i was so caught up in the music and my eyes were wiggling so bad i couldnt see....then maybe i might do it.

Fucking finally.

Got some nice nugs to settle down on. Some nice nugs indeed.

Meh, don't like my weed, waay too psychedelic. Gonna go with proper indica next time again

I got blazed as fuck last night and one thing i finally noticed. If i dont smoke for a day or 2 and just rip a fatty bowl, i dont get all spaced out or dank holed, i get super energetic and feel the need to do some serious socializing....maybe i just need to do that from now on.

Yeah I dont like indica... too heavy.

I got some nice Kush, a perfect mix

i dunno man, indica feels great to me, not heavy, just RELAXING

Status
Not open for further replies.