• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ The Big & Dandy Music on Psychedelics Thread (Track #2)

back in the day (I'm talking about the early 90s...I never did lsd after '92) I used to love Gong on come-up...flying teapot album would have me rushing like fuck and belly laughing like a bugger, rolling around on carpet. Anyhows, I can't remember what I listened to after that... :)

Depends on the psychedelic, but some examples:

LSD
Grateful Dead
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Jimi Hendrix
Jefferson Airplane
Tool

4-AcO-DMT & Psilocin (and I assume, mushrooms too)
Ozric Tentacles
Nosaj Thing
Shpongle
Ott
Aphex Twin

2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-P
Chemical Brothers
Bassnectar
1200 Mics
Infected Mushroom
ATB

DMT:
Radiohead
Not recommended!

Chemical Brothers, oh right! ;)

- Star guitar!
"You should feel what I feel...... You should take what I'm taking......"
On anything!

When I first began tripping I would listen to all the music that I loved growing up...Pink Floyd, The Doors, Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, String Cheese Incident, Radiohead, Animal Collective.

Until the day I heard this album..

l.jpg

The most perfect tripping music.

Anything that Tipper has made will blow your mind whilst tripping, i suggest The album Broken Soul Jamboree, checkout the track Dead soon on youtube to get an idea of the beauty.
Animal Collective.
Papadosio.
Thievery Corporation.
Flying Lotus.
Ravi Shankar.
Blind Man's Colour.
Syd Barret.
Random Rab.

Lacuna Coil on acid. Particularly the albums Comalies and Karmacode. Christina Scabba is a goddess of LSD, I wonder if she knows.

top 10 albums to trip to on psychedelics

to me there is nothing better then letting the music control mushrooms until i wake up and realize that ive spaced out into another demention for the past hour
my top ten(in no particular order) are

1.Dark side of the moon - pink floyd
2.First Born - eyedea and abilities (imo greatest mc and he goes deep with phisophical ideas in his songs)
3.The many faces of oliver heart - Eyedea
4.Led Zepplin box set - Led zepplin (i got it off of a torrent site)
5.The moon and antarctica - modest mouse (long instrumental breaks and odd but good songs)
6.THis is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about - modest mouse
7.Enter the Wu-tang(36 chambers) - wu tang clan
8.Are you experienced - Jimi hendrix
9.This is where we are - face candy
10.None shall pass - Aesop rock (beats are sick)

Slowdive - Souvlaki
Brightblack Morning Light - Brightblack Morning Light

Timestretch by Bassnectar IS LSD. I don't know how to explain it, but that tune on LSD, is just the next level. Hell the entire Timestretch EP just sounds like it was made for LSD, or made from LSD, that feeling of raw energy.

But seriously, anything electronic with a 2-step beat to it is going to sounds insane.

I don't personally listen to a lot of rock that that is revered in the world of psychs, but whoever I end up being with on the psychs ends up playing it one way or another and I love it. I'd like to keep it that way though.

Merkaba - Awaken

This is by far the best album for tripping.
Just give it a try

ive had good times with dead mouse on shrooms wondering around after 5-10 g's its crazy haha

2ce made modest mouse sound awesome better then on shrooms for sum reason it depresses me on shrooms so i try to stay clear of certain albums