Votes: 251 20.7%
  • once a week

Votes: 154 12.7%
  • twice a week

Votes: 56 4.6%
  • everyday until I run out

Votes: 50 4.1%

• Total voters
Merged in the thread again. It is the exact same discussion and a recent discussion has already started taking place in here. If you want to continue discussing it, do it here. Also have a look at the previous 16 pages. :)

Once a month is best.I had 9 months break one time but what it added to experience was not worth that time.

A gram in a week is just incredibly abusive IMO.

I buy a gram of each psych with the intention of it lasting YEARS not days.

It varies for me. Sometimes I won't trip for a month or 2 (even longer sometimes) and other times I trip 3 times in a month. This usually happens when I get a new chemical and I want to work up to a high dose.

I buy a gram of each psych with the intention of it lasting YEARS not days.

Same. A gram of a 25mg dose 2C if dosed every single weekend lasts 40 weeks if you only use that chemical. Switch it around with a collection of various chemicals and it'll last years, even if you trip on weekly basis. Having a gram of a pure chemical that requires a 25mg dose last a couple weeks is just crazy. It builds an incredible tolerance, the trips aren't as good, nothing productive comes of it, it's downright hard on your body and a hazard to your health.

This one is hard as I normally get a number of doses and trip a few times within 2 months then not really do it again for another 6 months.

yeah, but i'll binge for a week or two then stay sober for like 5 months... (sortof);)

uniter quite. The thought of even a mg of this stuff is scarey never mind talking in grams! Quite clearly someone who never really tripped at all

It varies a lot, between twice a week or once every month or two.

And someday you will learn that less is more with psychedelics...

ill indulge in some dmt a couple times a week (no extreme doses or anything) but i havent done any LSD or mushys in about 6 months or so...

A year ago i would have voted "Until i run out" tho :)

interesting how the poll goes from 2x a year to 12x a year. without a once every 3 months option or something similar. kinda a large gap there

i voted for 2x a year but it is more like 3-5 depending on the year i guess

On average, I trip ~2 times a month, but I go through periods of tripping every 4 days or so. I think that my short term tolerance does affect the trips, so I try to keep it a week between tripping.

When I have tons of DMT, I usually do it at least 3 times a week. If I had more psychedelics (or some nice research chemicals - I'm going to try to get some 4-ho-mipt) I would almost surely trip weekly.

If there is one thing I'm psychologically addicted to, it's acid. I can't wait until I get some more <3.

i absolutely love psychedelics
best high ever imo ;)
before when i had loads of mushrooms i would take them every wednesday and saturday lol

morex you would envy me :) I'm at the last stage of another acid trip in 3 days since the last one. Was that a sentence? I really think you need to get back to lsd once in a while, it might redefine your idea of "tripping". Somehow there's a tendency now for anything just about to be called a "trip".

my rate of tripping varies. I find i get into "tripping moods", and when I want to trip, sometimes I find myself fighting the urge to trip every day. I have tripped several days in a row in the past. Actually just last week I did 2C-T-7 one night, and the very next night did 21 mgs 2C-E and after that peaked did 30 mgs 4-AcO-DMT.

I just LOVE tripping. I don't think it's necessary to trip every day, nor do I think it's totally healthy or respectful towards these mazing materials to just do them whenever you want.

I have realized that even though sometimes I feel like tripping, taking drugs is a whole day commitment, and there are people who don't want to see me tripped out all the time, like my girlfriend. And maybe that urge to trip can be satisfied with creating psychedelic art, or playing guitar, or signing onto Bluelight and reading about other peoples psychedelic times, and giving your $0.02 worth. It's good to have several outlets for all that psychedelic energy that builds up inside of you, aside from just taking drugs.

But to answer to question that is this thread.....my rate of tripping is all over the place. Sometimes I know I have to take a break for months and just focus on non-psychedelic things, and other times I find myself wanting to trip several times a day for days in a row. At music festival this year, I think I tripped for 7 days in a row on at least 6 different psychedelic agents. Some of you might remember my little manic bluelight episode after Shambhala. Oh how that was a good time. That was a fucking awesome trip. I never really did come down. After doing a tripping-stunt like that though, you really really gotta give your receptors a break. I mean, if you love tripping soo much, you don't want to abuse the priviledge to trip to the point where you can't trip even if you want to. Tolerance sure is a bitch, but it's a fact of life.

I haven't tripped all that much lately (except on DMT). I'm finding it increasingly rare to get the urge to commit myself to a more long-lasting psychedelic episode.

I guess I also have these "moods"

i'm in a tripping mood lately. This august was the end of a 6 month break. It's sweet having no tolerance.

Man, i reaaallllly wanna get my hands on some DMT. and DPT.