Votes: 251 20.7%
  • once a week

Votes: 154 12.7%
  • twice a week

Votes: 56 4.6%
  • everyday until I run out

Votes: 50 4.1%

• Total voters
Once or twice a year. It helps keep the experience sacred. More importantly, using infrequently helps my mind stay grounded.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
for me, it's about 2-3x a year. i tend to have the opposite effect than most, i prefer to bask in the afterglow for a long time before moving on to do it again. there's just something about enjoying every single aspect of a trip for a sustained period of time that makes it much more enjoyable the next time. i have a few opportunities to trip this month, i can't really decide when i want to though! tough decisions to be made :(

All of them ? u aint gonna be on this hearth for ever.

I trip on average probably 3x a month. Depends on if I'm in school and how the weather is...I've already tripped twice this month and plan on at least one more trip in the next two weeks, and that's while I'm in school and the weathers starting to cool down. Over summer I was fried a little more frequently.

I trip maybe every one to 2 months maybe even longer. I find that psychedelics in general lose their glow and everything that makes them good if you use them all the time. Plus I think frequent use is a good way to have a bad trip or end up with psychological problems.

Ive also decided lately that im not going to trip for the hell of it anymore, im going to organise it all and make sure I can get everything out of it as possible because I feel ive wasted a few trips due to being in a bad mindset or just tripping out of boredom. So I want to be a bit more sensible and mature with my psychedelic use.

taft2000 said:
San Antonio has been so dry... Man I wish it was 1999 again
I know what you mean man, but I live in SA and I've finally found a steady acid supply. I've been tripping almost every week for the past couple of months. In fact I just took 3 of the 4 tabs that my associate gave me for free even though I tripped a few days ago. I want to enjoy it as much as possible while it's still around.

I think I'll know when to stop, though. I'm still in the middle of my honeymoon period with psychedelics.

I voted every 6 months, but its more like every 3. There are exceptions, like being offered fire shit for free, but I never want them to lose their magic so I show respect and limit my use.

DXM only....

Basically twice a month ideally. I am a big delsym fan so it requires a lot of time to be available. Usually will be a saturday night. Plus it gets pricey, so I try to keep it to 2-3 times a month max.

i wanna do it more!

i just had my first experience with acid and i am quite please with it. :) i want more mwahahaha

It's usually around once a month for me 90% of the time at Psy Partys on LSD.. but sometimes it'll be every 2 weeks.. seems to vary depending on my situation. Im pretty satisfied with the once a month or every 2 months.. i like the afterglow effects :)

For the longest time I was a once a month/once every few months tripper but in the past year I've hit a rough patch full of anxiety and insecurity that I've decided to plow through with weekly trips, and it seems to be working! I keep the doses on the low side and trip every weekend I've been doing this for about 1.5 months now. I just had my first 2C-T-2 experience at 16mg and it was absolutely beautiful, all the emotional centering effects of MDMA but deeper, more honest, more truthful, and without the side effects/hangover. Gonna go for it again this weekend at 17mg. With every one of these weekend experiences i reach a deeper layer of comfort and contentment. My method is working :)

I went on something like 26 trips in 2008, however I never tripped more than 7 or 8 times in a year's span prior to that. I'm expecting the frequency to drop to 2-3x/yr now that I've sampled the buffet. (figures don't include DMT or salvia)

I'd be interested to hear how that goes uniter, I ordered some 2C-I myself and 4-ho-met, but haven't actually tried any RCs yet.

I voted once a week but ive slowed it down to monthly now. I like to make it as special as possible and when i dosed acid once a week or sometimes every 4 days. After a few months it wouldn' t really hit me unless i took real high doses. I trip so nice when I wait more than 2 weeks.

I'd be interested to hear how that goes uniter, I ordered some 2C-I myself and 4-ho-met, but haven't actually tried any RCs yet.

Will do. I'm actually headin down to Florida for a week tomorrow morning and taking a capsule of 2C-I and a capsule of 2C-T-2 with me. I'll decide which one to consume when the time comes. If you get a chance I highly recommend 4-AcO-DiPT, fantastic tryptamine, very sensual and deep yet not scary, very nice material. From the effects I got from 2C-T-2 last week I have a feeling I am really going to explore that one well. I didn't get the nasty body-load people talk about. I smoked a bowl at T+1:30 when I was starting to get edgy and a bit nauseous and all my tension melted away and a very pleasant and truthful entactogenic experience ensued.
It was entactogenic like MDMA but without the overwhelming (and false) chemical induced euphoria. This was a very honest and grounded entactogenisis. No blowing up or eye wiggles, just pure honesty with myself. I'll quote one of Xorkoth's trip reports: "It felt very at home in my brain". Some psychs or empathogens feel foreign and sometimes toxic in my brain but this felt very natural. Very specific and compatible links with the synapses? possible i guess. From what I read 2C-T-7 sounds like it's gonna be the next one on my list.

How often do you take LSD?

Hey there again, I was just curious how often people here use LSD, and if I have been doing it too often. I have only taken LSD three times but it has been over the course of a month :( I heard things about the tabs I picked up, and that one didn't really work.. Of course me and my friends didn't believe that so we took one, but three hours later seen nothing happened so decided to take another.. And still nothing for about an hour and then it was full blown! The trip after that I did the same thing but spaced it out two hours.. And most recent basically double dropped it.. And it was a huge experience.. I was also curious about overdose, I've heard it takes HUGE amounts to OD but on my walk home I had a few freaky experiences.. I was crossing the street as the lights were red and things went SO silent.. Yet I could still in a way hear things.. Visuals were INTENSE, and my ears just felt blocked in some way.. I drank water to try to calm myself down.. And things went completely slow.. I had many thoughts rushing through my head just about until I hit the other side of the street.. All of my LSD trips have been life changing, and was wondering how often is bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've taken somewhere around 25 hits spaced out over 11 months. One to three hits per trip. I have not noticed any negative effects. You sound fine. How are you sure that the blotters you've been taking in fact contained LSD-25?

Once maybe twice a year. I did go through my phase of tripping on random shit like weekly for a while though. Now I don't have the need to take it excessively.

I`m pretty positive, the taste, and trip seem very accurate.. But then again I COULD be wrong.. I`m just saying everything about it mimics acid.. And people who usually do acid told me it is aswell. And yeah I`m fine :) I`m just curious about how often is alright to do it. What are colors like to you? Because once its night time and I'm tripping.. I look in the sky and am able to look at EVERY star, and the sky is a dark blue tint all the time.. Its just gorgeous haha