• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy Changa Thread - 1st Toke Over the Line

Yep, I think they may be monoamine releasers as well though I can't find a reference for that.

You can't feel MAOI acutely.

beg to differ.

grind up 1 tsp syrian rue and swollow on empty stomach. in 45 mins you will DEFINITELY feel altered on the rue alone.

smoke the ground rue (a bit "earthy" but not bad and it definitely has immediate mental and physical effects that are borderline psychedelic. combine with weed for an interesting synergy.

this is not just book-theory. I've done both of the above. (if you accuse me of reporting "placebo effect" as fact i'm gonna track you down and bitchslap y'all, haha :D )

Changa ?

Hey ppl, i dont know where you guys are from but in perth, wa, we make what i think you guys are talking about.
I've heard changa before i think thats the Queensland word but i could be wrong... anyways we call it dreamtime or dreamtime
Blend.... what it is...... the secret ingredients are no secret its actually not as exciting, i was asking how they make it for years.
You extract dmt from wherever, then you disolve it in vodka or something better if you know of something better. you get some legal highs
with mullein and passiflora preferebly (this makes it last a little longer) otherwise any legal highs work, ive done it with damiana and it was sweet.
i say legal high cos weed doesnt work it kills it. and then u add the legal highs to the potent vodka. lay it on something flat till it dries and u got
dreamtime or changa(i think).

Vodka is a terrible solvent to use, and also very expensive. Try acetone.

Changa is definitley battling in my mind to be my favourite drug! *snip* this guy *snip* and then he passed me what looked to be like a spliff but it was a blunt of changa! tasted it straight away, short lasting but very very rewarding in both body and mind :) Have got another gram in my draw waiting to be smoked!

^Thank you for you confession. Your local police force has been informed, enjoy your last hours of freedom.

It's just a reminder that anyone can read these forums, and that you shouldn't self-incriminate.

Yeah.. I know it was stupid ha but more to the point Changa is where its at!

I really do not have the time for a full on oral ayahuasca trip right now or any time in the near future. Is 2oz of both p. viridis and caapi enough for a batch of changa, and if so, what would be a good recipe?

Last edited:
Well, you need to extract the DMT first, then dissolve it and apply the solution to your carrier. There's plenty of info on DMT extractions on BL.

is a mix of 1 gram caapi leaf, 1 gram dmt and 300mg 10x syrian rue a sufficient blend to provide the full changa experience?

Is 2oz P. Viridis enough for a proper extraction, or should I be using mimosa?

I'd use mimosa mate (well, I do use mimosa), P. Viridis is, I think, a lot more work.

What do i have to consider when smoking Changa (real Changa, i.e. a mixture of pure DMT and harmala alkaloids) regarding it's MAOI-properties? I mean can i eat/drink normally, what substances should i not take the same day/day afterwards? Help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

^^ Avoid strong stimulants, red wine, and strong cheese. Changa contains a much milder form of MAOI than those to which the usual restrictions apply.

Look up 'RIMA' for more information.

Thanks, but in which timeframe should i avoid things like this? The whole day before taking changa, the day after too?