• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy Changa Thread - 1st Toke Over the Line

Looks like a cool book. :) But if you're gonna advertise in here you might as well throw in the changa appendix!

Hello!

I'm new to this Forum and I have some Questions ...

so first:

If I had DMT, then would it be better to make Changa out of it and store the Changa or would it be better to store the DMT itself as a Crystal ?

And whether the first or the second: How do you securely store it ? Just in a Baggy and then freeze it ?

And if yes or not: Then how long would it be consumable ? When would it start to loose its effects ?

Thanx !

I' may be picking some Changa up in the near future-it seems like it's more similar to Ayahuasca than solo DMT and doesn't involve nausea/purging due to being smoked . Is this an accurate interpretation?

Are there those who prefer it to Aya or regular DMT as well-and if so what is it about Changa that makes you prefer it?

Finally have gotten to try changa and one thing that comes to mind...it's such a smooth inhalation it doesn't feel harsh at all. I guess it depends on the blend. Mine had the claim of 40 percent DMT, and a blend of Syrian Rue/Chaliponga leaf.