• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you convert it to DMT citrate for injection with citric acid or lemon juice? (if you know your DMT is pure)

^Lab or medical grade citric acid yes, lemon juice, technically yes, but you probably shouldn't. Acetic acid also works. With both a sting can be felt if you're using it IM, but it's manageable and ephemeral as long as you haven't dropped the ph too low. Allowing the DMT to sit in the acid for a few minutes is also a good way too kill off any organisms prior to filtering. I believe acetic acid even has some anti-viral properties.

Beenhead said:
God I cant wait to do DMT, though, I dont understand why sub break throughs are no good. That sounds like saying that drugs like LSD and PSilocybin are no good becasue you dont Breakthrough into the space.

I am definately going to do a few Sub doses before I breakthrough, it just sounds so much safer.

Sice everyone here likes pretty much likes psy trance, I have this CD form Germany I love called Insane creation, its slower than psytrance but its sooooo much more trippier than regular trance its totally great. Psy can be way to fast for me, if anyone wants to listen to it let me know and Il post the link to it up, or send it to you.

God I cant wait to do DMT :) :) :)

I LIKE PSY-TRANCE.
ME, ME,
TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT
ME, ME

P-P-P-PAALLLLEEEEASE

Poka Michelson (AKA No Name) from France makes the most out there music. The Woman is a real Genius. we named our Daughter "Poka" in her honour. (sorry not a DMT comment)

Last edited:
I have tried DMT 2 times in one day. The first time I got a fright as soon as the head buzz got me and blew out the smoke. I was still amazed with the effect. The second go 2 hours later I anticipated the head buzz and managed to hold the smoke for an extra second before fear of the unknown compelled me to exhale. I was Rooted in trip land for a good 5 minutes although I never falt any detachment at all. I heard weird tones, hums and vibrations which were alien to me and made me a little nervous at the time. The noises seemed in synch with the walls inmy room. It was much different to what I expected. I felt clear headed at the time which also suprised me as I was tripping at proberbly my strongest level. I have only scratched the surface of DMT but even that was amazing.
More research into this field is required. I have read a bit about it and am intreaged by the possible states which I may see and feel.

Last edited:
gabbachris said:
I have tried DMT 2 times in one day. The first time I got a fright as soon as the head buzz got me and blew out the smoke. I was still amazed with the effect. The second go 2 hours later I anticipated the head buzz and managed to hold the smoke for an extra second before fear of the unknown compelled me to exhale. I was Rooted in trip land for a good 5 minutes although I never falt any detachment at all. I heard weird tones, hums and vibrations which were alien to me and made me a little nervous at the time. The noises seemed in synch with the walls inmy room. It was much different to what I expected. I felt clear headed at the time which also suprised me as I was tripping at proberbly my strongest level. I have only scratched the surface of DMT but even that was amazing.
More research into this field is required. I have read a bit about it and am intreaged by the possible states which I may see and feel.
DMt doesnt realy intoxicate you, its more liek a new technology which allows you to watch and SOMETIMES be part of this whole other dimension. Iv never felt faced off DMT, always just ULTRA aware, its like you smoke this stuff which causes a circus/stage show to come befor your eyes and ears. Honestly it doesnt even realy alter my perceptions that much beyond the visions and vrious ways I experience them. I would consider DMT more along the lines of a personal DVD player then a psychedelic. ;)

I agree somewhat. I do see what you're saying, but it does alter your perceptions, just in a vastly different way to other psychedelics. Your whole realm of existence is altered, meaning that the way you perceive that which is around you is completely thrown out and replaced by the DMT space.

I fucking hate writing about DMT, there just isn't a way to describe it whilst still doing it justice.

Immortal Teknique said:
I agree somewhat. I do see what you're saying, but it does alter your perceptions, just in a vastly different way to other psychedelics. Your whole realm of existence is altered, meaning that the way you perceive that which is around you is completely thrown out and replaced by the DMT space.

I fucking hate writing about DMT, there just isn't a way to describe it whilst still doing it justice.
DMT is just the shit, period.... but I'll be damned if it doesnt create tollarance. I have no idea what strassman was atlking about, there is tollarance built up almost immediately. Also sometimes it gives, other times it doesnt. what a finicky little key mr dimethyl is.

Yeah agreed. My 2nd time trying it, i fucked up the first hit. By the time i had loaded another little pinch in and smoked, it only got me half there, which was FUCKING uncomfortable to be blunt. It's like you're physical body and psyche is in a tug-of-war battle with reality and the DMT realm. Just like any psychedelic, if you have to fight it, its going to be most unpleasant.

Immortal Teknique said:
Yeah agreed. My 2nd time trying it, i fucked up the first hit. By the time i had loaded another little pinch in and smoked, it only got me half there, which was FUCKING uncomfortable to be blunt. It's like you're physical body and psyche is in a tug-of-war battle with reality and the DMT realm. Just like any psychedelic, if you have to fight it, its going to be most unpleasant.
I was one time smoking some deemsters with these crack heads and I took this pretty nice size hit and not a dman thing happend expect I had visual ideas of electricity pulsing out of my ass and I had physical sensations that my ass was sinking deeper and deeper into the couch, it was aweful totaly unconfortable and for about 7min I kept thinking "WTF!!! this is going to suck if I loose my mind NOW about THIS and it presists for longer then it should" nothing seemed to allow me to get confortable.

DMT will bite ya if you arnt treating it right, but I some how suspect that we are ultimately hgher up teh food chain, by god I will put my DMT in check. :!

Youkai said:
DMT is just the shit, period.... but I'll be damned if it doesnt create tollarance. I have no idea what strassman was atlking about, there is tollarance built up almost immediately. Also sometimes it gives, other times it doesnt. what a finicky little key mr dimethyl is.

Interesting, I can usually smoke hit after hit and still get pronounced effects....though if I have had very very large doses, I've found that another attempt can sometimes just make me nasueas and shivery.

I LIKE PSY-TRANCE.
try the old goa trance stuff instead of psytrance. imho goes much better with psychedelics. transwave - ulysse voyage #2 on (near breakthrough) dmt = bliss :D

so how long should naphtha be in the freeezer for the freeze percip method.
overnight should be enough

swilow said:
Interesting, I can usually smoke hit after hit and still get pronounced effects....though if I have had very very large doses, I've found that another attempt can sometimes just make me nasueas and shivery.
Yeah, it was like that for awhile, but now she dont do it like she should. which is why I think banging it is going to be the one that takes me there.

Right You Are! Banging that shit bypasses the "smoke until u cant smoke more" thing so just be careful & never simply dump a pile into the cap, may i ask what dose you have in mind?

FrostyMcFailure said:
Right You Are! Banging that shit bypasses the "smoke until u cant smoke more" thing so just be careful & never simply dump a pile into the cap, may i ask what dose you have in mind?
a tenth. 100mg baby. pure rocket ship!

^ I couldn't take that much in.

I usually find three times is max for hits then it don't work anymore( as it can anyway) then take a break for a few hours & it's as good as new.

FrostyMcFailure said:
so how long should naphtha be in the freeezer for the freeze percip method.

I find that if it's cold enough and the jar is on it's side (to get the naptha closer to the cold source) then a day is fine, but 2-3 days is ideal.

^ I couldn't take that much in.

Ah, you need to strenghten your lungs with tobacco and marijuana then opzenh.

Status
Not open for further replies.