• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SanGaz said:
Excellent another hyperspace traveller :D
Im not sure ive broken through yet properly. Does the maze end when you breakthrough? Is there a new comparatively static landscape in view? Ive been to a wall that i was beckoned through by a pretty japanese women amazingly animated and friendly but im not sure if that was the beginning or the end.
when you go through the veil, you'll know. there is no denying it.

I also have not yet been through the "veil", which does to me seem like maze of intersecting angles. it seems that when I hit the veil I start to hear loud syllables of glossolalia but for some reason I then hit one of the segments connecting two points an d slide down it, which for some reason causes my ego to start grasping for something and it pulls me out of the state.

Xorkoth said:
I also have not yet been through the "veil", which does to me seem like maze of intersecting angles. it seems that when I hit the veil I start to hear loud syllables of glossolalia but for some reason I then hit one of the segments connecting two points an d slide down it, which for some reason causes my ego to start grasping for something and it pulls me out of the state.
I know what you are talking about, one thing that ahs helped me in the past is to try to free my mind of looking at the experience subjectivly but rather fully objectively as if what it happening is true to "real life" (which I believe it is) and allow those visions to freely take you where they wish for you to go.

Youkai said:
I know what you are talking about, one thing that ahs helped me in the past is to try to free my mind of looking at the experience subjectivly but rather fully objectively as if what it happening is true to "real life" (which I believe it is) and allow those visions to freely take you where they wish for you to go.
I dont think ive read any of your trip reports Youkai id love to read one.

yeah youkai, type up or link us a nasty DMT experience trip report if you dont mind of course. DMT has a distinctive feel to me, as if ones soul is looking down slightly at their waking life/ego/conciousness, very odd indeed.

2nd taste! DELICIOSO!

closed eyes and I am getting to know this place! I've never even dreamt of imagining dreams of thoughts of this perfect, much less knowing them!

<3

no breakthrough yet, but I'm saving that for the right time. I'M A BELIEVER, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

yes - please, write/link something up for us, if you would!

FrostyMcFailure said:
yeah youkai, type up or link us a nasty DMT experience trip report if you dont mind of course. DMT has a distinctive feel to me, as if ones soul is looking down slightly at their waking life/ego/conciousness, very odd indeed.

He wrote at least two, plus one about LSD and MDMA... search for threads started by Youkai in Trip Reports.

it seems like people are looking for a good DMT trip report.... I wrote up one after my first or second break thru, it is what I have my friends read if they want me to describe it to them.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=341799

also, welcome you new dmt users, only advice i can give you is load up like 60mg into a pipe and smoke til you cant smoke any more. Break thru. Its not frightening. And after your first break thru it only gets better every time you smoke it. Breaking thru the 'veil' allows you to appreciate the lower doses much more.

ah, I was under the impression that you(kai) hadn't posted any TRs, so I didn't search.

more spiciness this morning, I feel the power now!

I am not a god-fearing man. I am!

Question regarding DMT: If you IV it, can you avoid the whole having to smoke it thing? (assuming you don't want to take an MAOI and then do DMT orally)

psychedelicious said:
ah, I was under the impression that you(kai) hadn't posted any TRs, so I didn't search.

more spiciness this morning, I feel the power now!

I am not a god-fearing man. I am!
I dont realy, those were just short recalls. Im not a writer and dont feel I can do the experiences justice. but sometimes you want to convay a short message of what you have recieved.

psychedelicious said:
most definitely. this blastoff is for you!
lucky, it would be entirely inappropriate to blast off where I currenly am... maybe a bump of molly. ;)

IcarusRisen said:
Question regarding DMT: If you IV it, can you avoid the whole having to smoke it thing? (assuming you don't want to take an MAOI and then do DMT orally)

Yeah, IV is an effective route; just make sure your DMT is sterile, which could be quite hard. Have a look back through this thread, i think there is mention of it.

yeah, you don't want to inject residual NaOH or HCl or Naptha or any of the delightful chemicals used in an extraction.

I sense a new love affair coming on. I spent half the night lying in bed with live dead on the headphones and dmt in the brain :! =D <3

psychedelicious said:
yeah, you don't want to inject residual NaOH or HCl or Naptha or any of the delightful chemicals used in an extraction.

I sense a new love affair coming on. I spent half the night lying in bed with live dead on the headphones and dmt in the brain :! =D <3
sounds like a great evening :D

Status
Not open for further replies.