• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Wholeheartedly and clearmindedly agree- bongs and DMT are a must, esp. if you have enough spice to throw around so to speak. I would advise pre-melting it onto the 'carrier' but thats just a personal preference.

I do not not use water ie. I do use it. :)

I didnt think that would work i thought the spice would cool in the water and liquidize or get 'caught' in the water?

I use water too, the DMT is not soluble in water (it is freebase) -

I've also smoked DMT out of bubblers before too (ie pipes with a water filter) - works good with that too

samadhi_smiles said:
I use water too, the DMT is not soluble in water (it is freebase) -

I've also smoked DMT out of bubblers before too (ie pipes with a water filter) - works good with that too

Ok thank you
Just making sure before I attempt it

DMT synthetic vs extracted

I was just curious what the people here thought about synthetic DMT vs extracted DMT.
i have only tried extracted and cant help but feel that perhaps the synthetic may offer just as valuable an experience but different. Perhaps an even better experience as there is probably less impurities and no other alkaloids to color the trip.

So to those that have tried both. which do you prefer? why? what were the differences?

Unfortunately indeed.
i find myself thinking about synthetic DMT alot.

Would love to compare the two.

I would really love to compare the 2 for me extracted DMT feels so alive I would be so cool to see if synthetic had the same feel.
But for me synthetic is only available by mail from another country so it puts it out of my availability.
I do feel like extracted chems have a different feel to them then synthetic; this comparison would give me a solid test on that.

Scientifically speaking, I can't imagine there is any difference at all between extracted N,N-DMT and synthetic N,N-DMT. They are the exact same molecule. If there is an appreciable difference, one of three things is probably changing the experience: a) placebo, or b) leftover synthesis products, or c) other plant alkaloids that were also pulled in the extraction.

I'm a big fan of science. :p

Oral dmt.

Bluelight is messing up, sorry for multiple threads and confusion. Is there any way to use dmt orally without extracting it from something? If so what should I purchase and eat?

You can make tea from bark or whatever source you've got. You don't have to do a full extraction, just grind and boil it up.

but you do need an MAOI to go with it. and with an MAOI come food restrictions

I have seen god and we are he!!!

<3 =D 8o

I LOVE ALL OF YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW!

(just smoked dmt for the first time =D=D=D=D)

<3,
psychedelicious

psychedelicious said:
I have seen god and we are he!!!

<3 =D 8o

I LOVE ALL OF YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW!

(just smoked dmt for the first time =D=D=D=D)

<3,
psychedelicious

haha we love you too psychedelicious, welcome to the machine.

Excellent another hyperspace traveller :D
Im not sure ive broken through yet properly. Does the maze end when you breakthrough? Is there a new comparatively static landscape in view? Ive been to a wall that i was beckoned through by a pretty japanese women amazingly animated and friendly but im not sure if that was the beginning or the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.