• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a post regarding snorting DMT that I found on the dmt-nexus website. I think it may answer some questions about snorting spice. ;)

freedominphilly said:
A buddy I have that lives in Antarctica sent me this message:

That night was, by far, the most insane night of my life. Counting all the psychoactives I've ever been on at one time and all the other crazy shit I've experienced while not high, like skydiving, being chased by the cops, and being held up at gun point by gangsters that had just kicked in my door, none of that can even come close in comparison to that night.

I didn't have an accurate scale that night (I have one now though, I told my self I would do spice again in any form until i got a .001g scale) so I eyeballed a really big line each for me and my 60 year old neighbor (now-business-partner). You know, I'm sure you've read how you need a little more for up your nose than you do for smoked. The original lines I had cut really looked gigantic. I smoked a cigarette and decided they were too big. So I shaved a little off of each. And smoked another cigarette. And contemplated the size of the two new lines. Still too big. So I shaved a little more off of each of them. And another cigarette. "Alright, fuck it, that looks about right." The size I was going for was a little less than twice the biggest smoked hit I'd ever taken. The line was about an inch long, 1/4 inch wide, and 3 or 4 millimeters high.

I put out the cigarette and rolled up a 20 dollar bill. I said, "Well, here we go." I've snorted shitty coke and meth enough times that I felt prepared for the burn I had read about. The crystal wasn't the purest, but I had recrystallized an already decent product. The color was almost pure white..just a little off.

I banged that fucker in one go. I stood up from the table and laid down in a nice padded reclining lawn chair. It burned like a fucker, but I didn't comment about it because I still wanted my friend to snort his.

I told my buddy that it definitely seems to be taking awhile to come on. At one point I wondered if it would even work at all or if I'd done enough. Then the familiar shapes started to come.

Ever so slowly though.

At first.

I told my sitter, "Ahhh, yeah, here it comes. It is real mellow and slow like I had read about. You'll like this."

Then I got slapped in the face so fucking hard with visuals that I had to close my eyes. The well-known chrysanthemum came at me at a million miles an hour and I was thrust through hyperspace instantly.

About 2 minutes after everything started, I felt some extreme nausea. I saw my stomach as a swirling, crazy, psychedelic organ moving its way out of my abdominal section, past my solar plexus, up past my chest, through my throat and then I saw it come out of my mouth and complete turn itself inside out and completely empty its entire contents onto the deck beside me on the chair with a huge splash. They made me dry heave several more times to make sure I was completely empty.

Then the real traveling started. I felt like I was moving at about 3-5 times the speed of light. I saw the sky in front of me, at this point it was colored a pinkish-blue, as a two dimensional painting which I absolutely RIPPED through. Traveling faster and faster, I saw my body as a tightly-bound mass of thread that was quickly unraveling. I became a super-long and super-thin piece of thread being transported at an extremely high speed through the galaxy. I guess that's why everything came out of my body, so that I could be stretched so thinly. During this time, I felt as though I was being put through a series of mental and physical stress tests. At one point, I really felt what it was like to be drowning. My throat had completely closed up and I couldn't breathe from my nose and I felt like I was under water. I think my sense of time was so distorted, that every time I would take a swallow, that time that my throat would latch shut on the swallow, would seem like an eternity. I so badly wanted to ask my sitter if I was breathing alright, but I couldn't speak. At another point, I felt as though my heart was beating a trillion times a second.

I wear glasses when I'm not wearing contact lenses and that night I was wearing glasses. At some point my glasses came off, but I could see with absolute accuracy. Like I was healed of my bad eyesight. In retrospect, however, I'm pretty sure everything I 'saw' that night, was all completely inside my head.

Then the traveling had stopped, and I was completely out of my body, moving around with just my mind, and I ended up in this space. There were all sorts of swirling wormholes for me to choose from. I just had to think myself to the one I wanted. Every one I went into showed me something so important and reassuring about life, mainly my life I suppose, but obviously that could be applied to anyone. I don't remember staying at this point very long.

I started my re-entry. It seemed to take forever. I really didn't think the night was ever going to end. There were real sounds around me that got stuck in a loop. There were songs on the radio that played over and over and over. The fountain next to me made the most complex sounds with the falling water. I asked my sitter if he could PLEASE turn off the tree frogs. Those goddamn tree frogs. I can't even smoke DMT at night in this neighborhood anymore because of the damn tree frogs..just too annoying.

I was now back in my body, barely. I was able to utter a few words here and there. Everything I saw was just a swirling, smeared mess, everywhere. I was glad to see my sitter.

I had to piss so bad but I didn't think I could stand up. Finally I got myself together enough and relieved myself. At this point, the intensity had almost completely died down. I had eyes in front of my vision everywhere. Very distinct eyes.

I asked my buddy how long I had been away for. He said I didn't say a word for at least an hour. And the re-entry had taken about an hour as well.

One hour of super intense hyperspace travel.

I don't see myself ever doing that again. Not from fear or apprehension, but just because there is really no point. I feel like I pretty much saw it all. Plus it really took a toll physically on my body for about a week later. I had vomited so hard that I literally pulled muscles. Muscles in my chest were tight for days every time I would cough. And two muscles in my pelvis were pulled, one of them was actually bulging from my skin for about a week.

ello mates! I was wondering if when preforming the lazy mans extraction if the naphtha root bark and basified water brew has to be above a certain temperature in order for the salts to be absorbed by the solute, in this case its ronsonol fluid as naphtha... its flash point i read was like 6degrees Celsius, thanks.

sometimes you can put the mixture into a warm water bath and that can help the solvent pull out more spice. In general I believe room temp works fine with the lazy mans tek.

A buddy I have that lives in Antarctica sent me this message:

That night was, by far, the most insane night of my life. Counting all the psychoactives I've ever been on at one time and all the other crazy shit I've experienced while not high, like skydiving, being chased by the cops, and being held up at gun point by gangsters that had just kicked in my door, none of that can even come close in comparison to that night.

I didn't have an accurate scale that night (I have one now though, I told my self I would do spice again in any form until i got a .001g scale) so I eyeballed a really big line each for me and my 60 year old neighbor (now-business-partner). You know, I'm sure you've read how you need a little more for up your nose than you do for smoked. The original lines I had cut really looked gigantic. I smoked a cigarette and decided they were too big. So I shaved a little off of each. And smoked another cigarette. And contemplated the size of the two new lines. Still too big. So I shaved a little more off of each of them. And another cigarette. "Alright, fuck it, that looks about right." The size I was going for was a little less than twice the biggest smoked hit I'd ever taken. The line was about an inch long, 1/4 inch wide, and 3 or 4 millimeters high.

I put out the cigarette and rolled up a 20 dollar bill. I said, "Well, here we go." I've snorted shitty coke and meth enough times that I felt prepared for the burn I had read about. The crystal wasn't the purest, but I had recrystallized an already decent product. The color was almost pure white..just a little off.

I banged that fucker in one go. I stood up from the table and laid down in a nice padded reclining lawn chair. It burned like a fucker, but I didn't comment about it because I still wanted my friend to snort his.

I told my buddy that it definitely seems to be taking awhile to come on. At one point I wondered if it would even work at all or if I'd done enough. Then the familiar shapes started to come.

Ever so slowly though.

At first.

I told my sitter, "Ahhh, yeah, here it comes. It is real mellow and slow like I had read about. You'll like this."

Then I got slapped in the face so fucking hard with visuals that I had to close my eyes. The well-known chrysanthemum came at me at a million miles an hour and I was thrust through hyperspace instantly.

About 2 minutes after everything started, I felt some extreme nausea. I saw my stomach as a swirling, crazy, psychedelic organ moving its way out of my abdominal section, past my solar plexus, up past my chest, through my throat and then I saw it come out of my mouth and complete turn itself inside out and completely empty its entire contents onto the deck beside me on the chair with a huge splash. They made me dry heave several more times to make sure I was completely empty.

Then the real traveling started. I felt like I was moving at about 3-5 times the speed of light. I saw the sky in front of me, at this point it was colored a pinkish-blue, as a two dimensional painting which I absolutely RIPPED through. Traveling faster and faster, I saw my body as a tightly-bound mass of thread that was quickly unraveling. I became a super-long and super-thin piece of thread being transported at an extremely high speed through the galaxy. I guess that's why everything came out of my body, so that I could be stretched so thinly. During this time, I felt as though I was being put through a series of mental and physical stress tests. At one point, I really felt what it was like to be drowning. My throat had completely closed up and I couldn't breathe from my nose and I felt like I was under water. I think my sense of time was so distorted, that every time I would take a swallow, that time that my throat would latch shut on the swallow, would seem like an eternity. I so badly wanted to ask my sitter if I was breathing alright, but I couldn't speak. At another point, I felt as though my heart was beating a trillion times a second.

I wear glasses when I'm not wearing contact lenses and that night I was wearing glasses. At some point my glasses came off, but I could see with absolute accuracy. Like I was healed of my bad eyesight. In retrospect, however, I'm pretty sure everything I 'saw' that night, was all completely inside my head.

Then the traveling had stopped, and I was completely out of my body, moving around with just my mind, and I ended up in this space. There were all sorts of swirling wormholes for me to choose from. I just had to think myself to the one I wanted. Every one I went into showed me something so important and reassuring about life, mainly my life I suppose, but obviously that could be applied to anyone. I don't remember staying at this point very long.

I started my re-entry. It seemed to take forever. I really didn't think the night was ever going to end. There were real sounds around me that got stuck in a loop. There were songs on the radio that played over and over and over. The fountain next to me made the most complex sounds with the falling water. I asked my sitter if he could PLEASE turn off the tree frogs. Those goddamn tree frogs. I can't even smoke DMT at night in this neighborhood anymore because of the damn tree frogs..just too annoying.

I was now back in my body, barely. I was able to utter a few words here and there. Everything I saw was just a swirling, smeared mess, everywhere. I was glad to see my sitter.

I had to piss so bad but I didn't think I could stand up. Finally I got myself together enough and relieved myself. At this point, the intensity had almost completely died down. I had eyes in front of my vision everywhere. Very distinct eyes.

I asked my buddy how long I had been away for. He said I didn't say a word for at least an hour. And the re-entry had taken about an hour as well.

One hour of super intense hyperspace travel.

I don't see myself ever doing that again. Not from fear or apprehension, but just because there is really no point. I feel like I pretty much saw it all. Plus it really took a toll physically on my body for about a week later. I had vomited so hard that I literally pulled muscles. Muscles in my chest were tight for days every time I would cough. And two muscles in my pelvis were pulled, one of them was actually bulging from my skin for about a week.
Do you know if this person insufflated DMT FREEBASE? Or was it a salt of DMT, such as DMT HCl or DMT citrate?

psilocybonaut said:
Do you know if this person insufflated DMT FREEBASE? Or was it a salt of DMT, such as DMT HCl or DMT citrate?

Im pretty sure that what he is talking about is NN-DMT, regular home extracted good old DMT. Dont quote me on it but that was the impression that i got from the posts on the nexus website.

I had quite an intense trip the other night heightened by an anxiety, my own fault I didnt wait for my launch buddy to land. Therefore was still abit worried about him on launch as hes a bit of a newb psyconaut.
He had no idea i was in hyperspace. i was also a bit half hearted about it but wanted the afterglow and refreshing benefits.
So anyway i went for about what i thought was 25mg, took it in and then sat back.
For a split second nothing happened then like a couple of geisha fans the hyperspace landscape appeared and within miliseconds I had launched at a blistering speed, way faster than any other trip ive had. I sort of flinched inside as I hurtled through the walls of glistening super high definition coloured shapes and symbols morphing around me, digital white noise and synthesiser sounds bombarded me. Probably from the fire and music.

Instinctively i calmed my breathing and after a minute or so i opened my eyes to see my freind twitching about and he started so say he couldnt relax it was too intense, i sort of garbled ' im still half in it' and he got up and left and now i thought, sort of more like felt that he was freaking out in the other room and i was unable to help him calm down.
This dissasociated me and i started to feel I was an energy inside my own head, the body some sort of biomechanical organism that i could control like a grabber or something.
2 minutes in now i shut my eyes again and calmed myself but the residual worry manifested itself and the rainbow geometries i was witnessing just literally started to crumble, i sensed my mood was doing this and i was less anxious and more lucid so i paused and relaxed again and the colours came streaming smoothly back.
I opened my eyes again at roughly the 3 minute mark observing the usual dmt effect on the curtains and making trails with my hands for a minute or two and by this time my friend was back and chilled (turns out he was just hot and couldnt figure it out in hyperspace, he took his jumper off and was ok!) and I turned to him and just said 'Everythings going to be OK everythings going to be Ok' shook his hand, went for a piss and sat down rolled a spliff and enjoyed the fantastic dmt afterglow chatting to my mate about our launches.

I also atribute the intensity to the lack of hash beforheand this time, usually I'll smoke a small bong a few minutes before and also leave some hash in the bong for the dmt to melt to.
It was a bit like a psycedelic joyride , fearful but you cant stop it just got to hold on, lesson learned though, if in ANY doubt leave it out!

Last edited:
DMT & the bong

Will smoking dmt out of my bong make the bong smell/taste nasty? Does it resinate like other substances do? Also, is the best dmt bong method to put it on top of herb w/ a little herb on top of it?

Why don't you just vaporize it like you're supposed to? You could even use a test tube with two stoppers and a glass straw. Total < $10 maximum......

DMT Sublingualy?

can dmt be applied sublingualy (under the tongue) without a MAOI? i know that if you swallow dmt it is metabolized too quickly and will not work, but i want it to last longer than smoking it, so i want sub-ling. any info8o

Won't work very well if at all. Would require large amounts.
Really the only way to get medium duration DMT is IM injection, which you should DEFINITELY NOT do if you have non-synthetic DMT.

would be absolutly horrible on the tongue too

edit:
also I put some steel wool into a chillum and its now my favoirte dmt smoking device.
perfect size and the steel wool fits in extremely well

Last edited:
Would a kilo of fresh ayahsuca(SP?) be enough to do an extraction? or make a brew w/e its called?

Ayahuasca literally refers to Banisteriopsis Caapi, which does not contain any DMT at all. It is the MAOI for the Ayahuasca tea that allows other admixture plants containing DMT to be orally active.

If you want to extract DMT from a plant, the most common choice for most people is Mimosa Hostilis root bark.

^What have you got? B.caapi (ayahuasca) or P. viridis (chacruna) or another plant? Whilst it is correct that only b.caapi is actually ayahuasca, but in western parlance that often means any MAOi and DMT. Its best to refer to the plants by their actual names to find out what you have. Banesteriopsis caapi is a psychedelic in its own right.... but it would be surprising if you had, possibly, ordered just that.

if you had like a basified water & root bark mix w/ naphtha in it for a handful of hours and the temperature around 40 degrees do you guys think it would absorb any of the coolness or do you feel one would have to heat the whole mixture & contents in order to obtain some of the coolness salts,

drew345 said:
thank you you just saved me from being majorly pissed

you could alwys extract the harmala alkaloids from the caapi.

i hear that MAOi's might have something to offer as far psychedelia goes.

ofcourse nothing compares to good ol DMT.

bongs are awesome for DMT. No, it won't really put any resin on your bong. Worst case scenario, you might see some very beautiful recrystalization on the inside of your bong, but this is awesome and has the chance to deliver a 2-5mg dose of DMT next time you take a toke of green (which is just very very relaxing).

I heartily recommend using a bong with DMT. It allows you to take it all in one hit (getting the DMT in as quickly as possible is key.

Two points:
1) have someone around if you are worried about dropping and breaking your bong (the 'sitter' can grab the bong from you when you're done - ime this isnt really necessary).
2) Don't directly torch the DMT. This is a sure fire way to not only waste DMT but also get a lungful of VERY hot vapor. Before you start sucking, waft the flame close to the DMT. You'll notice it start to melt a bit. Don't get it too hot or you will see precious vapor rise up and disappear in the air (and not into your brain where you want it). After a couple seconds of wafting, bring the flame a bit closer while you begin to start breathing in (you need good lungs for this to work well). The idea is to bring it closer and close as the DMT starts to vaporize (it will begin to melt down into the bong - bc of this it is a good idea to have a carrier underneath the DMT, such as marijuana). After a few seconds of bringing it closer and closer you should have all the DMT vaporized, breathe deep now, friend :D

peace,
S_S

Status
Not open for further replies.