• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrostyMcFailure said:
ALSO, would a machine work better with chore? I never really understood whats so special about steel wool, if my memory serves me well its rather flamable when exposed to oxygen so maybe it vaporizes it? Still steel wools nothing cool for your lungs. Choir vs Steel wool, anyone with expertize on this subject please feel free to chime in

I’m not an expert but steel wool will burn.. and turn in to hot flames and hot metal pieces. I would be wise to hold an of that stuff with some tweezers or scissors and burn it good with a lighter to make sure it holds up and to burn the stainless coating off before you try to smoke off of it.

Obyron said:
^^ Chore Boy. It's a type of scouring pad you can find in the housewares sections of most grocery stores, Wal-Marts, etc. He's referring to the fact that you use it to hold your DMT when you make The Machine. You want to get the stuff that's solid copper, because I think they also make a type that's steel.

yeah, its used in smoking crack. Its jsut the steal wool part, the fact that you are smoking it out of a small bottle means NOTHING, the same size hit can be had out of a crack stem (you know those little red roses found in ghetto gas stations in the glass tubes?)

I mean, in this method taking a giant gravity bong of DMT is possible without carbonizing it by bnurning it up. Basicly the medium for which the dMT to saturate and then be easily heated to vaporising tempratures is the only important thing.

Hope your doing well karma you were missed, put on my dancing shoes for nuttin'!

Obyron said:
I voted for 2007, since it was the first time I've used DMT, even though I haven't broken through yet. Still having trouble getting proper weight out of extractions. I think I just got shitty bark (I ordered powdered instead of whole). I've been trying straight-to-base, but I'm hardly yielding anything (we're talking like 10 or 20mg from 200 grams of bark). I'm going to try marsofold and see if that makes a difference, but otherwise I'm just going to write off this batch and try to find a better supplier for whole bark.

Hmmm... wonder what you are doing wrong, what tek are you following?
You can yield anywhere from 1gram to 5grams from one pound depending on your patience/ time/ quality of mimosa and technique. Someone I know has used pre powdered bark and yielded 3+ grams from one pound of mimosa. Sounds like your starting small which is good, working with 200grams of mimosa at a time is a GREAT way to start Was this your first try? ps. so that we don't mess up this thread maybe we can continue this in the "big and dandy dmt thread- the rebirth". You may find that there are more people there who could help you with extractions:)

karma1485 said:
Hmmm... wonder what you are doing wrong, what tek are you following?
You can yield anywhere from 1gram to 5grams from one pound depending on your patience/ time/ quality of mimosa and technique. Someone I know has used pre powdered bark and yielded 3+ grams from one pound of mimosa. Sounds like your starting small which is good, working with 200grams of mimosa at a time is a GREAT way to start Was this your first try? ps. so that we don't mess up this thread maybe we can continue this in the "big and dandy dmt thread- the rebirth". You may find that there are more people there who could help you with extractions:)
or just PM me. ;)

A word of caution to everyone discussing DMT extractions/synth teks.... Getting caught with even a tiny DMT lab will get you in some serious trouble. In the eyes of the law extracting DMT is on par with being caught with a meth lab... so be careful8)

Madhatter4 said:
A word of caution to everyone discussing DMT extractions/synth teks.... Getting caught with even a tiny DMT lab will get you in some serious trouble. In the eyes of the law extracting DMT is on par with being caught with a meth lab... so be careful8)
I live on teh streets, Im covered. =D

also, its not as bad as a meth lab.

what lab would they be referring to? a few jars and two chemicals?

manufacturing operation! the plants manufactured the shit, arrest them
lol manufacturing operation in yo brain sonnn

Last edited:
That is a manufacturing operation in the eyes of the law (US anyway). You're going to have trace amounts of DMT on all that stuff.

Scatter the parts, don't keep them in one place.

There are industrial cleaners that will get rid of the traces on razor blades, jars, etc. Hell, the naptha you use to extract it with will do a good enough job (just do a 'rinse' with naptha after you're done).

Just take care of yourselves, the government is out to harm you because of your lifestyle choices. Don't let them do it to you.

p and l,
S_S <3

IGNVS said:
what lab would they be referring to? a few jars and two chemicals?

^^^Yea even that could be called a "drug lab" in the eyes of Jonny LAW

Be careful where you buy your Lye they monitor a lot of that stuff online. Some guy that lived in the same town as me got busted with conspiracy to make ecstasy but they were talking about how LE monitors ebay and paypal and notifies local authorities when suspicious things that can be use for manufacturing stuff are bought.

The cops are trained to find meth labs where I live in the western U.S. and some of the stuff used to do extractions are the same things used to make meth so It could draw attention to yourself.

Be safe, the worst side affects of drugs are the police.

I do not think lye is a watched substance. It is sold online for soap-making, which is a pretty popular hobby.

I do not even think buying lab-grade solvents you would have to worry about, really (although there is no reason to get lab-grade I think).

DOES NE1 KNOW what happens when u snort dmt i have some incredibly pure dmt that i smoke but what happens when u snort it?>

^ I would imagine it would work, however I'm simply guessing - drawing from my experiences with DPT which also requires an MAOi orally.

But why ?

For a longer duration ?

AFAIK it works but requires large doses.
Best avoided in the interests of efficient use of DMT and the integrity of your nasal membranes.

it burns like hell, turning it to a salt is a pain in the ass.

look around in the big and dandy thread man come on.

i snorted a decent amount with oral passionflower suppliment... worst nostril pain of my fucking life. then i went under my bedsheets & saw an old man's face for about five minutes. after that, i just felt kinda bad. when i went to sleep, i had strange dreams. i don't think i broke through at all.

Again, in my opinion IM (only with synthed) or insufflated DMT is similar to ayahuasca and is best for combining with drugs you can't use an MAOI with. Otherwise just use ayahuasca. You can largely avoid the nausea by boiling down the liquid extract into a powder and encapsulating it, though it takes like 2 hrs to come on this way and is about half as intense and twice as long gram for gram, in my experience. That said, in the past I've snorted throat spray with lidocaine in it to numb my nasal membranes before snorting more painful chemicals.

[Edit]: 2007 was the first year I was able to inject DMT, but I've used if for years, esp. as ayahuasca. We could probably get a good idea about DMT's popularity in 2007 over past years by tracking total new membership numbers for 2007 on ayahuasca or DMT focused sites compared to previous years. Just PM a few admins if you really want to know.

Last edited:
Alright, I've moved posts from the DMT-2007 thread to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.