• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works pretty well snorted - 55mg was enough for a pretty longish +2, hiked all the way up a pretty big hill with the plants curling and wrapping around me

^A number of people have reported that the freebase is active even when insufflated. Samadhi_smiles ++ insufflated dose of 55mg would have given me a +++ if it was used IM (converted using lab-grade citric acid solution); his description of a ++ via the nasal route is about what I'd expect to get from 55mg DMT even if it was a snortable water soluble salt (rather than goo). The freebase's water solubility is very limited but apparently nasal membranes are permeable enough to take it all in despite that.

ive snorted freebase before but it burns *rrrrrreal* bad. not worth it ime. i want to be able to just do fat ass rails of the stuff if nesesary for propor effect. just a bump of freebase is enough to make a grown man cry.

i have yet to try and hotrail it although that seems like it migght work. im afraid too much of it would go in my lungs and not enough will land in my nose. maybe if i did little 5 mg doses so most of it hits the nose over the course of ten minutes doing one every 30 seconds or so.. .hmm...

oh me oh my, it was the freebase I snorted - I just forgot something, I was on a low dose of bk-MDMA both times I tried this.

This chemical has analgesic properties for me, so I'm not sure if I didn't get my nose burned real bad with the DMT but just didnt notice since I felt so good on the methylone.

IGNVS, have you tried taking it orally yet with a MAOI

That is the most superior route, in my opinion -

Like a good member on this board, Breakingset says, oral DMT changes lives.

It does, it did mine.

^Agreed. The only other option is IMing, which you should only really attempt with synthed DMT. I've IMd DMT a few times on its own and found it to be fairly similar to mimohuasca. I actually like the experience of mimohuasca, aside from the puking, better than IMimg DMT. Snorting or IMing DMT is best for combining it with drugs like ketamine, mdma, or aMT that shouldn't be combined with the mao inhibitors of orally active DMT concoctions.

i havnt done an oral dose yet although im looking foward to it. the duration seems amazing (what other psychs last only 2-3 hours?).

i would just like to make a note for everyone doing future extractions:
while calculating water/mhrb/lye ratios do not use the 3/4 water to 1/4 bark. there is not enough water in this... instead use the 10ml h2o per gram of bark!

to karma:
how do you do it without lighting the metal on fire?

Last edited:
HAPPY 2008 DMT LOVERS!!!! <3

IGNVS said:
off current topic but, wouldnt using a chillum to smoke dmt be better than a the machine?

Im not sure about what kind of chillum you are talking about but I SWEAR the machine is the best smoking device, ive tried many. As far as drilling a hole in glass goes, you can actually take a screw driver and a hammer and just chizzle the hole in the damn thing, should be easy enough, thats how I always do it, however, be cautious and wear work gloves just in case.

IGNVS, trust me you need to do an oral dose with this chemical. It is brilliant Love.

<3

karma1485 said:
HAPPY 2008 DMT LOVERS!!!! <3

Im not sure about what kind of chillum you are talking about but I SWEAR the machine is the best smoking device, ive tried many. As far as drilling a hole in glass goes, you can actually take a screw driver and a hammer and just chizzle the hole in the damn thing, should be easy enough, thats how I always do it, however, be cautious and wear work gloves just in case.

the machine isnt where its at, its the chore that works wonders!!!! you can use a stem, a bowl, a wood pipe, and if you can hand it even your hand!!! its just the chore part of the machine which works the best, on one my travels I didnt have a DMT pipe of any kind and of course knowning me and my peeps we HAD to get down, so we just put chore in a glass pipe and it worked just as good as the machine. The basics for DMT is treat it like its your last crack rock, smoke that shit good and well over some steal wool and you are going to get that blast the best possible way.

so no need to get a sall bottle people, just take your moms steal wool and break a small piece off, chare it up so its clea of debree and put it in what ever smoking device you have, melt DMT into it and blast away.

also, DMT is easily mesured by cracking it up, simily weigh out a gram or more on a scale and melt it and re freeze it and cut it into (for a gram) into 35-40 small equaly sized chunks, these should be 25-30mg per blast.

Namaste peoples.

i remember 55years ago the under privileged children of st. ann's orphanage came across a batch of mimosa hostilis or whateve root bark* and it reeked of plastic, anyone else notice this?

ALSO, would a machine work better with chore? I never really understood whats so special about steel wool, if my memory serves me well its rather flamable when exposed to oxygen so maybe it vaporizes it? Still steel wools nothing cool for your lungs. Choir vs Steel wool, anyone with expertize on this subject please feel free to chime in

Last edited:
Root bark doesn't smell of plastic, extracted DMT when burnt smells of plastic.

yeah thats what the orphans thought bro but they smelt it too. i figured it was just extra juicy.

Youkai said:
the machine isnt where its at, its the chore that works wonders!!!!

OK OK I have to say i do trust Youkai, I guess the steel wool is where its at in the end, but what is this chore that you speak of??

^^ Chore Boy. It's a type of scouring pad you can find in the housewares sections of most grocery stores, Wal-Marts, etc. He's referring to the fact that you use it to hold your DMT when you make The Machine. You want to get the stuff that's solid copper, because I think they also make a type that's steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.