• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

LOL. I've got some good fucking hats, I don't wear them as much as I'd like to but I've got some rippers. Black baseball cap with RAP written on the front in enormous letters. It's so shit that it's stupendously magnificent. Doesn't get worn much outside though I must admit.

The last few pages of this thread have been fucking hilarious. :D

No the Sun you cocky knob jockey

You getting sun? It's been non stop rain here for 2 months. One sunny day.

In this weather? Eh? I get through at least 1 t-shirt a day regardless of the weather. I would never wear a t-shirt more for more than 1 day, without washing it, unless I was still out so had no choice.

Ha, can you stop quoting it?!?! I like how YPDH doesn't seem to understand the ignore function, she seem to still be replying to me haha. I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!

I wear tshirts for a couple of days as a time unless I'm sweating in them or wearing them all day out and about. There's no need to wash a tshirt after wearing it sitting about the house for a few hours like.

7 t-shirts and you're middle-class in Glasgow Brimz. The man's got aspirations, don't burst his bubble.

:D

Usually 3 on a friday. Domestic godess I am lol.

Fucking ponce is more like it. Three changes of clothes a day, fake tan, getting your nails done. Rockchick69.

I usually give her money when I've got money just like 50-100quid a month, half the time she ends up giving me it back at the end of the month anyway.

Anything for her to get you out the house eh?

You almost come across as a Human with actual feelings and everything in this post. It will be remembered the next time i have to skim through your dirty ramblings about"Fuking Hookers in the hall way "

=D

Ha ha wasn't even a dig at your taste in shite coloured clothes mate I promise. ;)

Between that t shirt, those shoes and a possible floral hat it's fair to say PTCH must looks fucking ridiculous.

=D

3 words, Team Bring It

4 words, shot of your wife :)

Fucking ponce is more like it. Three changes of clothes a day, fake tan, getting your nails done. Rockchick69.

Not really.. Gym clothes > normal clothes > going out clothes. Peckerhead.

I think it's time PTCH and Spade were banned. They don't seem to take drugs and they're rude. And their patter is shite.

I'd never have thunk you would be a ginger's cheerleader.

send me any good hat links you find, and I'll do the same for you...

LOL>>>>just told me missis about this conversation, she says what size are you, and she'll grab one for you next time she sees a nice one for me...

Will do.

Lol, quality. What size? The biggest size there possibly is. That's my problem with finding good hats. My brain is just far too big. I find a hat I like, try it on & it just perches on the back of my head when it would come right down over the eyes of an average-brained person. It doesn't help that I've got loads of hair as well.

LOL. I've got some good fucking hats, I don't wear them as much as I'd like to but I've got some rippers. Black baseball cap with RAP written on the front in enormous letters. It's so shit that it's stupendously magnificent. Doesn't get worn much outside though I must admit.

I've got a cracker of a New Era cap. Hard to describe it, it's a standard NY baseball cap but it's got a big furry bit to cover your ears & keep them warm. It's a belter but I would be para about walking down the street with it on lol.

I wear tshirts for a couple of days as a time

Tink.

I think it's time PTCH and Spade were banned. They don't seem to take drugs and they're rude. And their patter is shite.

I do take drugs. I'll accept the other two charges but even Spade's patter is miles better than yours. "Show us your flaps" :|

Some hats are too delicate for the prying eyes of the outside world and are basically only ever going on when you're off your tits in the house.

That video is one of my all time favourites, belter of a tune too.

You must sweat and stink really bad if your tshirts are bogging after 1 day. I shower every day and don't sweat much, my tshirts are perfectly fresh at the end of the day still.

Some hats are too delicate for the prying eyes of the outside world and are basically only ever going on when you're off your tits in the house.

True.

75654_170428706314145_2262674_n.jpg

That video is one of my all time favourites, belter of a tune too.

the video is fucking hilarious, I play the tune every morning to get myself motivated and gee'd up for work....

(after Money For Nothing, natch)