• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

Got some new Nikes :)

Nike-SB-Blazer-Mid-LR-Trainers-Strata-Grey_1.jpg

You'll have to run fast to get away from the riots you cause when the lassies try to kiss you up if you wear them on down the disco,

They have inbuilt dog poo radars in answer to DarkInThe Parks question. Additionally, a sensitive chip that vibrates discretely should alert the owner of puddles in early warning systems so the fellow privileged to be wearing the Nikes can keep that 'just stepped out of the gym shop' strut. its acceptable to turn up a trouser leg casually so your new plimsouls of plimsouls can be seen. Share the love man. Seeing them gives other people wearing reebok or whatever something to aspire to!

Not only do these Nikes pre-empt puddles and poo if PTCHt finds himself in the wrong attire for say mushroom picking and has forgotten his boots he simply has to flick his switch on and hover other suspect magical tufts of grass. I have contacts at Nike and happen to know they are working on a function that should PTCH sniff out the bacon He canbe first in the queue or heaven forfend its the popo those trusty Nikes will get him home.

Last edited:

Kind of hoping to get one of these suits in my stocking for christmas...

Last edited:
So
images

£20 ?

image.axd

Tis a X10 Quba Sailing ting £300 irl i like it %)

Right so u customize it n that is why mine is dif 2 all others it's got all teh bells whistles 8)

JUst bit worried at it's past :sus:

All Black mine

He is 1 of my closest mates just he can make us like leight weights in many ways memory loss n ting .

Well no blood on it :D

What would u do ?

Last edited:
so
images

£20 ?

image.axd

tis a x10 quba sailing ting £300 irl i like it %)

right so u customize it n that is why mine is dif 2 all others it's got all teh bells whistles 8)

just bit worried at it's past :sus:

All black mine

he is 1 of my closest mates just he can make us like leight weights in many ways memory loss n ting .

Well no blood on it :d

what would u do ?

bump

nah tis not dat one . Truss what ya think ?

I am a tad worried that i get sum one say "oi u got My Jacket on" my legs can't run !!

Was round my mates earlier, when this popped up on his facebook http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/110-reebok-trainers-8-50-delivered-glitch-1721169 £110 trainers, and you just pay the postage. He ordered a pair, I was halfway through customising a pair when it cut out with the loading screen :| gutted
S
Same thing happened to me, the site just froze when I was trying to order them. There must have been thousands of people trying that though, I'm not sure if they'll actually send them out.