• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

You must sweat and stink really bad if your tshirts are bogging after 1 day. I shower every day and don't sweat much, my tshirts are perfectly fresh at the end of the day still.

It's called exercise, you should try it.

2 t-shirts a day for me,, 1 for work, one for after, even on a eekend i wear one for beach/allotment then one for later

Yeah 2 a day is standard for most people. 3 on a friday sometimes. Spade has no self hygene, being fat and ginger.

2 t-shirts a day for me,, 1 for work, one for after, even on a eekend i wear one for beach/allotment then one for later

Obviously if you're out slogging heavy post bags around for hours or getting manky at the allotment you'll wear a couple. If not though there's no reason to be changing tshirts 2 or 3 times. Fair enough for Rockchick69, one for the tanning salon, one for the nail bar, one after he's had his hair styled. She couldn't be seen dead in the same tshirt twice in one day! xxxxxxxx

You must sweat and stink really bad if your tshirts are bogging after 1 day. I shower every day and don't sweat much, my tshirts are perfectly fresh at the end of the day still.

My t-shirts aren't "bogging" after one day, but there's no excuse really for wearing the same one for more than one day. Do you change your pants everyday? Surely they're not bogging by day 2 unless you regularly shite yourself but I bet (hope) you still change them.

Yeah 2 a day is standard for most people. 3 on a friday sometimes. Spade has no self hygene, being fat and ginger.

One a day is normal for me but I don't work or do any exercise lol. When I was working I'd put a fresh t-shirt on before going out after work.

I change my boxers every day aye but tshirt I don't see the need to change it every single day unless I've sweated in it, most days I don't sweat. We live in Scotland not the tropics.

What's your reason for changing your boxers every day then? Leaky dick? Manky baws?

I would probably notice & probably say something if I clocked someone wearing the same t-shirt two days in a row when I knew they'd been home. I'd expect to get pulled up if I did the same.

Do you only own 3 t-shirts or something?

It's just different. Underwear one day, tshirts a couple days. Just the way it is.

Why is it just different? Save on the washing. Wear your bockies for 2 days an all. Ya smelly wee bastard.

Until today I've never known anyone to wear a t-shirt more than once without washing it unless there was a valid reason why they couldn't get changed.

At least you can turn underwear inside out :sus:

True.

75654_170428706314145_2262674_n.jpg

It's like Uggs in hat format %)

Soggy arse I'd say.

Since my arsehole was defunctioned I have needed to change them less, but I just do it out of habit. I'm not saying get a colostomy to save on the washing because you live with your 'maw', but maybe consider it when you move out?

Since my arsehole was defunctioned I have needed to change them less, but I just do it out of habit. I'm not saying get a colostomy to save on the washing because you live with your 'maw', but maybe consider it when you move out?

You have a bag SMB? Should get some pipes for it and go busking or weddings at the weekend.

T-shirts are kinda like underwear in that they're directly close to the skin. They need changing every day or you're not fresh. I know that's a 1st world luxury but hey.

Jeans, jumpers etc can go 2 days without a wash.

Watson - I got the paddington clobber too :) I know - what do I want a fucking medal.

You have a bag SMB? Should get some pipes for it and go busking or weddings at the weekend.

lol

^ its usually fucking awful sounding anyway. i ve only known one other person to have a bag

T-shirts are kinda like underwear in that they're directly close to the skin. They need changing every day or you're not fresh. I know that's a 1st world luxury but hey.

Jeans, jumpers etc can go 2 days without a wash.

There you go. Woman's perspective. Change yer t-shirt every day ya filthy cunts!!!

Apparently jeans are meant to go fucking ages (like months) without being washed. Saw it on a TV show where the presenter was getting bespoke jeans made from the wee guy in The Barras who makes them for celebrities & shit. Think his shop is called Rabi-Jeans or something like that. He told the guy that they should only be washed every 6 months or so "unless ye pish yersel" haha. Fuck that though, he might be right but I'm not taking that advice.

There's no way I'm believing that all you junkie fuckers change your clothes every day or multiple times a day. No chance. :D