• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

ajmu4.jpg

Yas!

Haha! Probably for the best that.

Those shoes are just horrid, I hate the shape of them and the hospital white with sky blue is a bit gay and all.

I need some new tshirts more than anything but about all I could afford would be cheapo Primark ones at the moment and they're ready for the bin after 1 wear and wash.

Don't like those jeans or the red tshirt rockstar, the jeans look funny at the knee and the bottom. I wouldn't buy the trainers posted either.

Haha! Probably for the best that.

Those shoes are just horrid, I hate the shape of them and the hospital white with sky blue is a bit gay and all.

Gay shoes lol.

I like Nike tennis shoes & Adidas Stan Smith's (basically the same).

Definitely for the best, she's a fucking moron haha.

Stan Smiths are smart, as are Forrest Hills, those things you posted are fucking bailers though lol. Odd shape and gay colours. Avoid.

I've ordered the darker jeans and the red t shirt, I was gonna switch to the yellow and green brazil style gio goi t shirt but fuck it, job is done now.

I could do with new sneaks my air nikes are a wee bit scuffed, most people wouldn't care but I'm fussy about my sneaks. Reckon I'll just wait and get air nikes again though cheap trainers are shite.

what a seriously ill mannered little man you are,

Lol. *honest

They're the exact same shape as Stan Smiths.

what a seriously ill mannered little man you are

Hahaha! Brilliant. Shut it ya old fool, heavy ignored lol. Away & pretend to look after your wean or something.

It's the browney coloured bit on them I don't like. Otherwise they'd be OK.

In this weather i get through a T shirt a day . I've probably got about 30 odd & another 20 Football & Cricket type tops that i will never wear !! Just bought them as a souvenir type thing.
Out of those 30 i would say only a dozen get regular summer time wear. Most are from California sent over by family , the cotton is superior to any others i've had .

I just corrected a word for you and you get all abusive and give it the old ageist drivvel.etc.. Really touchy.. you would benefit from medication of some sort you know.

In this weather i get through a T shirt a day

The pishing rain?

I just corrected a word for you and you get all abusive and give it the old ageist drivvel.etc.. Really touchy.

Can you stop banging on about it or i'll be putting you on ignore as well.

In this weather i get through a T shirt a day.

In this weather? Eh? I get through at least 1 t-shirt a day regardless of the weather. I would never wear a t-shirt more for more than 1 day, without washing it, unless I was still out so had no choice.

Can you stop banging on about it or i'll be putting you on ignore as well.

Ha, can you stop quoting it?!?! I like how YPDH doesn't seem to understand the ignore function, she seem to still be replying to me haha. I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!