• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

In this weather? Eh? I get through at least 1 t-shirt a day regardless of the weather. I would never wear a t-shirt more for more than 1 day, without washing it, unless I was still out so had no choice.

Your old dear do your washing ,don't she I ain't having " No i do it all myself "
Seriously if i was living at home with my Ma then it would be common sense for my Ma to do all the washing at once save money like .

I picked up a pair of these a while ago:

Nike-Toki-ND-Royal-Blue.jpg

Comfiest trainers ive ever bought, I don't think you will find that colour any more but i'm sure there are a few other decent colours knocking about.

7 t-shirts and you're middle-class in Glasgow Brimz. The man's got aspirations, don't burst his bubble.

I'm currently wearing this. Fuck knows when I bought it, found it buried in a drawer the other day.

http://i.imgur.com/PK4PP.jpg

I bet that would go nicely with those sneaks. You should order them then upload a picture.

It wouldn't matter whether my dutch did the washing or not, I go through at least 2 t shirts a day, 1 for gym, 1 for after Usually 3 on a friday, then 1 sat-sunday when I'm minging. If she hasn't stuck the washing on in the morning I'll do it myself, nothing worse than lack of clean clothes or waiting for dinner. Domestic godess I am lol.

I bet that would go nicely with those sneaks. You should order them then upload a picture.

It wouldn't matter whether my dutch did the washing or not, I go through at least 2 t shirts a day, 1 for gym, 1 for after Usually 3 on a friday, then 1 sat-sunday when I'm minging. If she hasn't stuck the washing on in the morning I'll do it myself, nothing worse than lack of clean clothes or waiting for dinner. Domestic godess I am lol.

How much dosh do you give your old dear ?
I rekon you should sort her out with a few £. Given the lark that i hear you chatting about on here i don't know how she puts up with you. How you haven't been kicked to the kerb is unreal .

Her one and only wee champ. No way that will be happening anytime soon! I usually give her money when I've got money just like 50-100quid a month, half the time she ends up giving me it back at the end of the month anyway.

My maw does do the washing. She does the washing for the whole house at the same time. That doesn't have any bearing on the amount of t-shirts I wear though. I still didn't get up & put yesterday's t-shirt back on when I stayed on my own.

Her one and only wee champ. No way that will be happening anytime soon! I usually give her money when I've got money just like 50-100quid a month, half the time she ends up giving me it back at the end of the month anyway.

You almost come across as a Human with actual feelings and everything in this post. It will be remembered the next time i have to skim through your dirty ramblings about"Fuking Hookers in the hall way "

I'm off the hookers anyway. I'm actually not fucking it up with this one for the sake of some wee dafty that's not even as good as what I've already got.

I am actually human when I'm not drunk.

What T shirts are y'al wearing know right this min ?

I'm wearing something identical to this but in navy blue

images

my missis is trying to get me into some stussy stuff, gives her the horn.....she was looking for a Stussy bucket/fishing hat for me....

Is a nice T-shirt brimz, I wear t-shirts all the time, but not with big-brand logo on (even though I like your one, a lot, I wouldn't wear it)

MM - See if you ever find any good bucket/fishing hats online can you send me a link? I need some new hats badly but can never find good ones.

I picked up a pair of these a while ago:

Nike-Toki-ND-Royal-Blue.jpg

Comfiest trainers ive ever bought, I don't think you will find that colour any more but i'm sure there are a few other decent colours knocking about.
Horrible mate, shit colour, I don't like Nikes of any type, and those ones look like really shit Vans

MM - See if you ever find any good bucket/fishing hats online can you send me a link? I need some new hats badly but can never find good ones.

will do, i got a nice acid green and pink flowery one on today [EDIT(not sure where from, will ask missis)], missis normally buys hats for me, more often than not she can't find the right one (flowery, lurid), but she's got me some peaches over the years.

I buy the nectarines though.

EDIT again>>> you wear nice hats crackheed, nice style anyway, bit drab colour for me, but top style...it's the only hat to wear in summer....you ever go out without a hat? I nevr do, left the house without one the other day, got halfway down the road and started patting me pockets like I'd forgot me wallet (pirate) or something...realised i was hatless and legged it home, felt fucin naked....you look like a commited hat wearer... <3 (creepy enough for ya? :sus:)

I'm a full time hat wearer as well. I got dragged out a pub by a bouncer not too long ago because I refused to remove my hat lol. I basically don't go anywhere that I can't wear a hat & trainers to. Didn't think that would be a problem in the local pub I've drank in for 10 years but apparently it was!

I've pretty much been wearing the same hat for a couple of years. Got one or two other ones that I wear occasionally but I almost always go for the dark grey LRG bucket hat.

I'm gonna go hat hunting the now. Bet I can't find anything worth buying.

I'm a full time hat wearer as well. I got dragged out a pub by a bouncer not too long ago because I refused to remove my hat lol. I basically don't go anywhere that I can't wear a hat & trainers to. Didn't think that would be a problem in the local pub I've drank in for 10 years but apparently it was!

I've pretty much been wearing the same hat for a couple of years. Got one or two other ones that I wear occasionally but I almost always go for the dark grey LRG bucket hat.

I'm gonna go hat hunting the now. Bet I can't find anything worth buying.

send me any good hat links you find, and I'll do the same for you....there used to be a fantastic brown and white stussy bucket hat, think it was about 5 years ago, not managed to find one yet, should have bought it when I saw it.....

LOL>>>>just told me missis about this conversation, she says what size are you, and she'll grab one for you next time she sees a nice one for me....as long as you like flowers and colours, the bucket/fishing style is not in dispute, she knows what's acceptable and whats not, you don't want to look like some cunt in a bowling/cricket hat do ya....?

Between that t shirt, those shoes and a possible floral hat it's fair to say PTCH must looks fucking ridiculous.