• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

I am a bit of an unclean fuck at the moment if I am not seeing mates/going out/going to work. I only shower one every 2-3 days and wash me hair every other day. My shower has broke so I have to fill a bottle with water from the tap and pour it over myself like I live in the 3rd world. (One of the better third world country, where they have running water from a tap.)

It takes 3-4 times as long to 'shower'. It's such a pain in the arse bending over (that's what he said) with my bad back that I can only be bothered to do it when needed.

I need to get some new clothes too. Not painting a pretty picture but I seem to exude something from my arm pits which encrusts the underarms of my tee-shirts, and which doesn't wash out. Reading this back I sound like a right filth bag :/

T-shirts are kinda like underwear in that they're directly close to the skin. They need changing every day or you're not fresh. I know that's a 1st world luxury but hey.

Jeans, jumpers etc can go 2 days without a wash.

What kind of magic jeans have you got that aren't directly close to the skin?

If you can wear jeans 2 days without a wash then you can wear tshirts.

What kind of magic jeans have you got that aren't directly close to the skin?

If you can wear jeans 2 days without a wash then you can wear tshirts.

Nah, the legs don't sweat like the pits and back. And front.

Sweaty trousers are something I've never experienced. Except from the arse crack if the pants aren't up to retaining the moisture levels.

My pits rarely sweat and my back never does, not in this country anyway. I'm not a sweaty person. If I was maybe I'd feel the need to wash a tshirt after one wear but as it is 2 days wear out a tshirt is fine. I could easily wear it longer but choose not to.

The less you wash the better for the environment anyway, polar bear killers. ;)

There's no logic in it. It's just the way it is. After 2 days I chuck in the wash regardless.

Spade I bet your that smelly bastard on the bus everyone hates.

"I'm not a sweaty person, I make up for it shit banter and good looks"

I thought you'd been sent to bed for being drunk Mailmonkey.

Spade I bet your that smelly bastard on the bus everyone hates.

Yep that'll be it, what's your excuse for everyone hating you?

Dan's sleep paralysis is actually due to MM tying him to the bed.

NSFW:
pLkNt.jpg

"Fuck My Wife Dandingo"

I knew instantly by one look at MM's wife she loved the beetroot.

it's a Devon ting :D

fuckin should be in bed, but we just put pulp fictuon on, and i on the rum, now, gonna have to put the alarm in corner of the bedroom so i have to get out of bed to turn fucker off at 5,45 or i'll just turn it off and groan meself back to sleep.

I'll be going to bed when you get up MM. Was 6am today then tried to get up at 10am and never happened. Will try again tomorrow, been trying for weeks now!

my missis is trying to get me into some stussy stuff, gives her the horn.....she was looking for a Stussy bucket/fishing hat for me....

Is a nice T-shirt brimz, I wear t-shirts all the time, but not with big-brand logo on (even though I like your one, a lot, I wouldn't wear it)

Logo is on the back . Just got the standard Stussy logo on t'front

I'll be going to bed when you get up MM. Was 6am today then tried to get up at 10am and never happened. Will try again tomorrow, been trying for weeks now!

You've gotta eat breakfast at 10 am. Then your body wakes you up for that. It naturally aligns itself with when food is gonna be there. It's also how you get around jet lag. I don't eat breakfast though lol.