• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

I would also like to apolgise to Team Coke, there were a few times in the night where I lost focus, lost the drive and the motivation to keep at it. The efforts I put in were genuine, but I just lost it a few times there and couldn't keep up the dance. I'm sorry :(

Next time. This is my solid promise to you all to keep up, and keep the team spirit going. 6 hours. Non stop. Going hard or going home.

wow...

stakes day yesterday really turned out a few more apologies...

okay.. i had better start...

i'm sorry to duckboy for hitting him in the nuts with a hobby horse..

i'm sorry to pop popavich for hitting him in the nuts with a hobby horse..

i'm sorry to the guy in the first aid tent for having to look after a drunk iamtha1 + her cousing..

i'm sorry to iamtha1 for getting her that drunk..

i'm sorry to my housemate who had to pick up a drunk iamtha1..

i'm sorry to everyone in the round room at bimbo deluxe for being obnoxious..

i'm sorry to the person who got me an icepack for my jaw which i simply took out the ice and started throwing it down girls tops..

i'm sorry to deecee for flicking him in the forehead with a tie (yay for private school experience..)

i'm sorry to deecee for punching him at bar called barry..

i'm sorry to the guy at 7 eleven for signing my name with an x..

i'm sorry to the girl i had an argument with over me smoking a cigar..

i'm sorry to the bouncer at bimbo deluxe that i called a c**t..

i'm sorry to the bouncer at bar called barry that i elbowed..

i'm sorry to the girl who's party we crashed..

i'm NOT sorry to asha..

muzby patiently waits for a drunken apology from iamtha1 for a) throwing up in his car and b) punching him in the jaw (which still hurts!!!)

shes not going to apologize
she was boasting about it earlier

Im sorry Tooheys Extra Dry Stubby.. for dropping you to your grim death on the concrete floor, and watching your contence oozing everywhere... sorry

EXCUSE ME MOE!!!
As if I would boast about a) throwing up in muzby's car or b) punching him when I can barely remember either. Geeeeeez. :X

Anyway, big sorrys to my dear MUZBY for taking care of me and yes, I really should have listened to you when you said to let the bottle of wine go. But I made us go back and finish the rest of and yes, it was the end of me. I'm also sorry for talking gibberish a lot. And yes, I promise I'll get you a blow up doll as a thank you.

Really, I am totally sorry!

I'm sorry that I started off first taking care of my cousin who had passed out, and then ending up beside her, passed out

I'm sorry for hitting Will in the jaw, I was trying to grab the wine bottle in his hand :p Actually, I'm sure it was retailation for something he said so at least there was a reason :p

I'm sorry to his flatmate that picked us up (and I think she had a friend?)

I'm sorry that I threw up in Will's car, I was aiming for the aeroplane barf bag!

I'm sorry to myself that I ended up at Mercury after

But I'm not sorry that I drank water the entire time at Mercury and for some reason woke up very sprightly today

And, I have no idea how I managed to win $80 at the races... go Infinite Grace, 2nd place!!

So yes sorry for being such a trashbag. Amen to that.

Last edited:
I am totally sorry to my friend whose party I went to with my new man, said 'Hi', drank all your vodka and found the first spare bedroom and screwed for 3 hours, then leaving without saying goodbye !

Have fun in India !

muzby said:
i'm NOT sorry to asha..
Apparently you are....
muzby said:
i'm sorry to the person who got me an icepack for my jaw which i simply took out the ice and started throwing it down girls tops..
These people are one and the same. ;)

I'm sorry to the random girls that I scared the shit out of by jumping over them with my hobby horse while racing deeCee.

I'm sorry to the punters in line outside Bimbo Deluxe that I convinced to race up and down the street on hobby horses, by letting them believe that this would win them a free drink or fast entry into the bar that I have no affiliation with (aside from standing outside it).

I apologise to the left side of Muzby's face for concentrating all of my slapping on there rather than sharing it evenly with the right.

I apologise to one of the passengers in the car on the way home at 5am on sunday. He seemed a little freaked out when I jumped out of the car at a deserted bit on the side of the freeway to see if it was quicker to bush-bash my way home than drive, (and it is! I saved myself valuable seconds!)

[EDIT] I also apologise to Miss Slingshot for being the dirty piker that I am. :( It will be made up.

Last edited:
^^ *lol* I want a hobby horse

Im very sorry I went drinking in Sydney rather than Melbourne :(

But like a brain freezing, nipple twisting, eye exploding plot twist from the Bold and the Beautiful thats exactly what I get to do in 3 weeks

muzby said:

i'm sorry to deecee for flicking him in the forehead with a tie (yay for private school experience..)

i'm sorry to deecee for punching him at bar called barry..

Not fucking accepted!! :p Dont forget the losing my glasses bit too %)

I would like to say sorry to all the underage girls I perved on at the races on Saturday, until I relised that they infact were underage. 8o

I am totally sorry to my friend whose party I went to with my new man, said 'Hi', drank all your vodka and found the first spare bedroom and screwed for 3 hours, then leaving without saying goodbye !

Have fun in India !

Damit, should have came to that party after all!!!

Nice one Babe

i apologise to everyone at bimbos last night for being too drunk to wait in the massive que out front to get back in to say goodbye. i just couldnt do it....

^ hahahaha no the topics of your conversation last night were MUCH MUCH more interesting than computers :\:D

Oi Sam. I hope you're okay! I'm sorry for laughing at what was a pretty crazy situation.

^^ did you drive home ?! why the hell did you leave ?!

I apolagise to Gina. Gina, I am so sorry you were such a retard and we were makign fun of you. I am certain that you have many lovely qualities that make you a special person.

Fuck guys, she wasnt for real was she ?!

^ You should see the photos. She was a shocker - drinks everywhere. . 'MEEEEEELLLL YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL MEEEEEELLL!'

Oh and I left your humble abode so I could be closer to my car because I had to get to work.

I hate people who have conversations in threads.

Anyway, I'm not going to apologise to anyone. I was drunk. That's my excuse.

Last edited:
Im sorry mamma. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry, but tonight, im cleaning out my closet.

^^^When I saw your nameon this thread I felt for sure it was an apology for posting drunken pics of your wang all over the web. Insteadyou were just quoting eminem, for shame ;)

I'm sorry to the people at Jazz in the domain who got wet when I accidentally set the sprinkler off.

I'm sorry to the bartenders for continuing to drink for another hour after you told me it was my last drink of the night.

I'm sorry again for "misplacing" the clip that was holding the menu up.

I'm sorry to up all night for refusing to stop taking photos of you until you smiled.

I'm sorry to the staff at Hungry Jacks who I held up while I was begging people for money so I could get cheese on my burger.

I'm sorry moe for taking you to strange clubs on Oxford street on your first night out in Sydney.

I'm also wondering... can anyone who was with me last night tell me why I had a reminder in my phone that said Man Cower Axalotles?

Thank you for an awesome birthday night out ;)

Hmmm..I'm sooooooo sorry to pretty much EVERYONE I work with who came out last night...

I'm sorry to Muzby if I did anything wrong that I can't remember...

I'm sorry to all the girls' whos asses I kept grabbing, and a couple of the guys.

I'm sorry to the bar chick who when I said "Yeah, I'd like 7 cowboy shots please". Then I shot them all one after another, she looked at me like I was imortal, then I asked her if she'd like to meet me in the toilets in 5 for a lil FaTz Action... I know that it wasn't correct ;) hehe...

Ooh well