Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

muzby

Bluelighter
place your drunken apologies here

do you ever have one of those nights that well, you just cant remember what happened? or, alternatively, you do remember what happend, and you remember making a complete dick out of yourself...

well, here is the perfect place to do it.... apologise to anyone you may have done something wrong to last night... be it groping a girl in an innapropriate manner, or telling one of your mates that you cant stand him, or throwing a bottle of scotch at a girl who invites you over to her place*, or knocking someone drinks over, or throwing up in a car, or stealing a squeegie from a $2 shop*, or whipping the hell out of one of your mates with a leather whip*, or making too much noise at innapropriate hours.. hell, whatever you did.. or cant remember doing...

i had many a morning back at uni when the first thing i did when i woke up was to call one of my mates and ask him who i had to apologise to from the night before...

so now, here is the perfect place... yes, the person may not be able to read it, as they may not be a bluelighter... but just how like last night when you got that alcohol out of your system by praying to the porcelain god made you feel better, getting a drunken apology off your chest will make you feel all the more of a man. (sexy girls need not apologise.)

apologies will only be accepted when accompanied by the total nubmer of drinks you had (or remember having)

*denotes a mistake dedicated to pop popavich :)

Okay, I apologise to the gorgeous man I somehow manipulated into holding my hair back while I vomited endlessly into the gutter outside Frostbites some ... 5 years ago? I would so have liked to take him home, but unfortunately I was a disgusting drunk and he was so nice about it, I still feel seedy and horrible for it. Then he even caught a taxi to my house so he could make sure I got home okay, and I vomited all over him and then all over my front porch while again he held my hair back. Gross, gross.

Drinks:

3 vodka/raspberries
3 pints of Carlton
1 1/2 jugs of alcoholic slurpee, can't remember what flavour

Ugh, ugh.

I'm sorry! I promise I really did want to have your babies and I'm not usually that vile :(

I'm sorry to everyone that I've cried to whilst being drunk and sad. I also apologise to anyone that has had to put up with any of my other idiotic drunken actions..

I'd like to apologise to my 'was' best mate, whom I punched and winded last night due to him being an asshole (it was the alcohol of course).
I'd also like to say sorry to all those people I've vomitted on while being drunk.. Woops..!

Re: place your drunken apologies here

muzby said:

*denotes a mistake dedicated to pop popavich :)

don't forget any dodgy laundromat incidents!!

MY LOCAL LAUNDROMAT IS NOT A PUBLIC URINAL :p

;)

<3

Originally posted by muzby
(sexy girls need not apologise.)

^ROFL.

I hereby apologise for whipping Keystroke waaaay to hard. :(
Sometimes I don't know my own strength.

i apologise to any one i have picked up while drunk and then not remebered your name or what hapend the next morning

Sorry i promise that i will try to settle down on my drinking. TRY being the key word here people..

WTF i cant do this TED is my love, y life, my soul mate!

I'm sorry i told someone to shut up a few nights back. It was very harsh and i'm a bad drunk :(

I'm sorry

See what happens when i don't drink my regular booze. Riot Grrrl becomes "Le Bitch" :\

I am sorry for waking my sister up by drunkenly dancing around outside her room last night at 4.30am when she had an early start at work mere hours from then.

I cannot exactly remember the reason for it, but my mate who had just come back frmo S.E.Asia found it hilarious, and that - to me - was reason enough.

I'm sorry to the people who I hung out with one night on my family trip to Airlie Beach. You were brilliant, we had heaps of fun together and I spoiled your night by smoking half a cone. I know not to do this - I know how badly my body reacts, yet I still did it (why??).

I know I upset the girls, I know they were crying, I saw and heard it all but I couldn't say anything. I'm sorry.

I also vomited in your swimming pool - in my correct state of mind, I know that even beside the pool would be a better place however in the fucked state I was in, I thought I was doing everyone a favour by hitting a target. :(

When you tried to walk me back to my room (which was incedently 100m away), I carried on a treat and lay flat on the ground saying I was going to die every 5m. It took us an hour and a half to get the 100m, thank you for being patient with me. :)

I really couldn't believe you wanted to know me the next day - you came to my room in the afternoon to check it that I was o.k. Thank you!

To my boyfriend's mates:

I'm sorry, once again for my potty mouth last night. I always manage to take a joke and run just that LITTLE bit too far with it. I'm sure you're all sick to death of being cockteased and slutted-onto by me, even if my boyfriend doesn't mind in the slightest and even though you pretend to like it. I don't like myself when I'm like that and I really want to stop.

I'm a good girl. Honest. :\

I'm sorry to my one of my best mates for urinating in the corner of his bedroom. I was blackout drunk on rum and have no recollection why I would have thought that it was a good idea (besides maybe the fact that opening the toilet door in the morning revealed the fact that I had vomited everywhere in there).

Cheers bro...

I also apologise to anyone who has had to deal with a blackout drunk me. That guy is weird and I don't really understand his motivations...

half a bottle of absolut vodka and a third of a bottle of rum;

im sorry i made my friends spend half an hour looking for my handbag before realising i hadnt brought it with me.

i'm also sorry to the boy i cockteased all night then ran off giggling after finally hooking up

i'm sorry for all my friends having to put up with "rowdy drunk" eszter.

and i'm sorry to my old best friend whos carpet i spewed on after almost knocking myself out on her heater (dont you hate it when ur legs dont work?) and then not remembering the entire night due to concussion.....

I'm sorry for posting mean random shit!

But fuck man, don't fucking thing your something better then me, cunts! :)

When you know me, judge me, until then, your on the same fucking level as me, and I will fucking cream your ass until you have justifcation to fuck me over!

yeah yeah, can't none ya mirror me back!

ok, I promise not to thing I'm better than you anymore shal

love rm1x

Keystoke averages 27 posts per day per year

way to much time on hand...