• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

I'd like to Apoligise for Sunday night. I know it hasn't come around yet but I will be giving you ALL ahead of time this Disclaimer...

I "WILL":
Drink Vodka non stop and skull every glass I get
Crack onto ANYTHING with a heart beat (Heart beat not a MUST)
Dance to ANY MUSIC, even if it's classical stuff
Hug you ALL 500 times each, then every 30 seconds ask you how you are but not really care what your answer is...

So please, read above BEFORE and AFTER you meet me, that way you won't be disappointed...

Hahahah I am with FaTz here, I must say sorry in advance as well, I am about to embark on an alcoholic journey of mammoth proportions with my best mates and I know it's going to end messy.

So if ya on the southside of brissy I appologise now ;)

Im drunk right now. Ill apologise for any fuck ups I make in this time of drunkedness, including this post which is a waste of time anyway. So cheeeers to all you drunken fuckers out there and DONT MENTION THE WAR!!:) :)

i nam so drunk its sherry too omg we dafre okay hahaha lovre dfrnk

shal, i apologise for everything man. Serious. Not really.

I would like to apologise to a certain person for calling them a 'fucking asshole' about 5 seconds before I passed out so they didn't get a chance to defend themself.

up all night said:
I would like to apologise to a certain person for calling them a 'fucking asshole' about 5 seconds before I passed out so they didn't get a chance to defend themself.

oh hehe bad bad yarni! lol drunkin antics :p

i would like to formally apoligise to my liver for the intake if alcohol this weekend, kegs are bad mmkay

not that it counts for much...but...

sorry about last night Keej :(:(

2 apologies for drunken behavior from members of the Oboe Appreciation Society. Surely they can't be regretting their trashyness

we never regret our trashiness!!! except for sometimes when we are really trashy and hurt special boys. then we regret it a little bit.

I would like to apolagise to the guy from work whose bed I passed out in and spewed on. I also apolagise for you having to sleep on a couch. bad bad mel. :(

<3

I apologise for playing 'I Have Never' on St. Kilda beach with a bunch of BLers, and divulging all sorts of juicy details about my personal life. 8o

Although it was fun, and I could prolly' be convinced to do it again. ;)

^that bit about you taking on an entire football team, and then the entire member's list for good measure, was especially tantalising :) =D

I apologise for not drinking much port at the aforementioned occasion, coz i thought it tasted MANKY :p

<3

^^You're going to get a belting, boy-o. -=Snarls and cracks whip=-
th_march_wikkid15.jpg

On topic - - - that port was drinkable!
I hereby command Kemical_Burn to apologise for not giving me the strip show he promised me. -=Huffs=-

^^^ Didn't you also go thier "Junior Team" and also the Board of members as well?

*Digs Around* Surely I've got that video tape somewhere :p

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I apologise for playing 'I Have Never' on St. Kilda beach with a bunch of BLers, and divulging all sorts of juicy details about my personal life. 8o

Although it was fun, and I could prolly' be convinced to do it again. ;)

bwahaha apology excepted ;)

i apologise to my friend Jay (non bl'er) for getting up on stage with her at my strip pub and dancing with a stripper the night of her farewell.

*sighs*...

dam i miss her :(

im not apologising for SHIT...

but im expecting one from raverchik... she will know why...

it has something to do, with a phone ringing at 4:30... FUCKER

just kidding, it was all good, if i could of found the fucker i would of answered it!!!