• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

muzby said:
i'm sorry to the guy at 7-11 who had to help me cook my chicken hero cause i was too drunk to:
  • a) open the packet
  • b) operate the microwave

baahahahha
sheer class, you are :)

muzby said:
i'm sorry to fatz for replying to his message from asha, and telling her to fuck off...

I'll let this guy say it ALL!!!
oli4.jpg

Sorry to Dale for having to empty half a bucket of spew last Saturday night. I think he held my hair back too. And the spew probably contained risotto. That's love for ya. ;)

muzby said:
i'm sorry to iamtha1 for having a go at her (yay for obnoxious muzby ;) )

Pfffft. :p If that was 'obnoxious muzby', then that was damn hilarious. The constant slurring of his words, tripping over and every single comment ending with "So I'm going to have another beer."

He kinda reminded me of Cartman: "Screw you guys!"
Damn hilarious!

apolllogissse ? yooouuu cannn aall go aanndd ggettt fukkkcedd

bbeefooooreee youuu lleaave, gettt aaannotherrr ddrrrinnkkk.;)

I'm sorry to my friends for telling them I was going home 5 minutes after we got to the club, taking off, going into the loos for half an hour where I told someone she looked like a tree, and then I called my friend on the other side of the country to come pick me up, and then went and got a drink at the other bar downstairs where I got chatting with who I thought was a random boy (but was actually a boy I met the previous weekend and danced with, so I suppose I should apologise to him as well), and finally found my friends who were quite frantic about my whereabouts- since they'd rang my flatmate to warn him I was on my way home but I never showed up so he rang them back and so on and so on...but no-one could get in contact with me because I was on my phone, and then couldn't hear it at the noisy bar downstairs.

I found it quite hilarious at the time.

WOW. I like this thread, I feel much better already at having made that apology! (plus I enjoy reading about random people I don't know who seem to behave much like my friends and I....!)

I'm sorry schnouzerpuff for knocking a glass over and cutting your finger in the process.

I'm sorry to everyone who was there last night for not saying goodbye.

and I'm sorry iamtha1 'cause you had to hold my hair, forcibly remove me from the bathroom and help me walk.

^^^^ hahaha.. good to see i wasn't the drunkest there...

i'm not sorry to anyone for being a prick last nite..

although i am sorry to the girl at work for shaving my head, cause she told me last nite that she wanted to snog me before i did that...

I'm sorry to my friends wife for taking photos of her breasts and not deleting them yet.

I'm sorry to the owner of the house who's bedroom we would not get out of, leaving him the choice of either sleeping on the floor in the spare room or not sleeping. (I'm pretty sure he wentwith option 2).

I'm sorry to a friend who I called at 5am to tell him how wonderful and amazing he is, I'm especially sorry if he copped any shit over it from his girlfriend, who was trying to sleep next to him while we talked for nearly half an hour.

I'm sorry to the racv guy who had to come get me keys out of my car cos I locked them in when I got back to my car middle of sunday afternoon having not slept yet.

I'm sorry for not making it to the other places I was meant to be cos I got too wasted at the first party and didn't leave till 2pm Sunday, and even then that was only cos my lift insisted.

I'd like to apologise to myself for snorting a line of crushed up peanut on Saturday night after failing to convince my mate that it was a line of valium :(

Huge massive apologies to UAN for being a drunken, sleepy mess last night. I didnt mean to pass out! Thanks for putting my earrings away safely for me <3

haha it's all good! I had the fucking best time wandering around the city on my own in the early hours of this morning. I missed the last bus by 10 minutes though!

- Sorry to the the homeless guy who called himself Kriss Kross for busting into 'Jump' [come on, how could i not sing? I know all words!] and making him dance. I apologise again for laughing hysterically when he told me he had a movie made about his life.

- Sorry to everyone I messaged between the hours of 1am and 5am this morning. I remember talking about kittens on a spit roast, my philosophies on life and midgets.

- Sorry to the random chef at the bus stop who I convinced to come to the Cross with me to keep drinking since I had to wait until 5am for buses to start again despite the fact he had to start work at 8am. I'm then even more sorry for changing my mind halfway through the trek and just jumping in a taxi back to my car.

- Sorry to work for being 3 1/2 hours late.

- Sorry to The Boy Who Called Me Yuri for telling him he was only half a man because he asked if I wanted to come over and snuggle.

- Sorry to the random guy who I hassled incessantly because he was carrying a squeezable bottle of mayonnaise. I mean, that's kind of weird. It's not like you can drink it or anything. Well you could, but that's gross.

I guess I should apologise to UAN for trying to share my fucked up state with her on Saturday morning while she was sleeping since she didn't seek revenge last night :D

Yay everyone's apologising to me even though they don't need to! I soooo should have called you nickyj! =D

Oh and lastly, sorry to the guy who wrote his number on a coaster and then got his friend to give it to me because I thought that was really lame and ended up writing some mean things in an sms about primary school love triangles.

Sorry friends

I'm so sorry to the girl who took me home from a party, had sex with me, and wilst sleeping i vomited all over her face and bed linens. Afterwards, i left the mess with her. I could not remember her name to apolgize for. I just stood up drunk as all hell, i felt better, but man, oh yeah, then i set her apartment on fire attempting to cook some mozzerala sticksin the oven. The fire dept was called bc/ the curtains caught on fire. As the fire spread, i ran outside, hailed a taxi, and left. Sorry about that, You'll prolly never fuck a drunk guy again