• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Pod Tea Stovetop Espresso Maker Experiment

32 active alkaloids last I heard, every one of those could have it's own wd symptoms. Great stuff though, I'm missing it, but determined to keep off it until about four weeks from now. Then everything will be done and I can relax with my pods again.
That's a lot first time I got of brown I switched to mostly pods and raw opium and gear only in the morning. My thinking was that pods be easier wd than heroin how wrong I was

You have been off it so long you will get a great buzz out of it first the energetic talkative feeling then that lovely warmth

A little bit of subject but has any heard of the sabourtooth fish that when it bites you it injects heroin /morphine into you?

There legal and you can purchase from fish shops... Crazy ASF..

I have also heard that part of the coral reef has a pain killer substance like heroin but non addictive. The big pharma companies know of it but you know what there like they don't want to cure you they want to keep you sick or addicted.
It blew my mind seeing this information.

It was found by ocean science when they noticed fish with injuries rubbing against it.
Where can i get this fish i be sticking my hand in the tank fucking with it until it bite me every morning noon and night save a fucking fortune

Just make sure you don't make them angry ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… definitely doesn't surprise me being Australia but with the dangerous animals I don't think I'd trust them lol
Every fucking animal in that beautiful country has some dangerous shit even the cute kangaroos can kick you to death the koala has herpes

Yeah you can use hot water to start, it will just make it start boiling faster, and therefore extracting faster. Of course the water boils pretty fast anyway in those espresso makers because it's in an enclosed space, like how water boils much faster when you have a lid on the pot.

As for rewashing, I would always run a second batch of clean water through to make a second extraction. You could re-run the original tea through but it shouldn't make any difference to the final amount extracted. I noticed that the first run seemed to extract nearly everything, the water would be almost black and bitter. The second run would be very light colored. I ran a third time once and it was basically clear so I never bothered with 3 extractions after that, 2 seems to be enough. I don't think there was even much left to extract after the first but I always did a second anyway just in case.
Just remembered something, the 1st time I started using the espresso maker way I got Negrogesic to explain it to me and I put fresh water in myself the 1st time and mentioned to him how pale the 2nd wash was. He told me to always rerun the original tea not fresh water.

I just took it further by changing after 2 washes and using new powder.

Cheers my friend

That's a lot first time I got of brown I switched to mostly pods and raw opium and gear only in the morning. My thinking was that pods be easier wd than heroin how wrong I was

You have been off it so long you will get a great buzz out of it first the energetic talkative feeling then that lovely warmth
Yes, I was able to keep the whole household happy during our lockdowns, even though I was the only one drinking it!
I wish I could take a tolerance break from green too, that is harder for me, seriously, it must be a mind thing or the young age I started smoking it.

Yes, I was able to keep the whole household happy during our lockdowns, even though I was the only one drinking it!
I wish I could take a tolerance break from green too, that is harder for me, seriously, it must be a mind thing or the young age I started smoking it.
The most addicted I've ever been on anything by far has been green!!!!... My smoking buddy and best mate by miles killed himself in June and I can't touch it now, gives me massive anxiety and screws me up ๐Ÿ˜•

Before heroin i smoked green for about 15 years and needed it all the time after i started smoking heroin it just lost its appeal with me no matter how good the green was there was no way it could get me like heroin did.

If you got an address in the UK you better of posting to it in a different name better then risking getting caught in customs .
Yh the only thing is making sure it's a real address and memorising the postcode lol

The most addicted I've ever been on anything by far has been green!!!!... My smoking buddy and best mate by miles killed himself in June and I can't touch it now, gives me massive anxiety and screws me up ๐Ÿ˜•
Sorry about your mate, that's a total headfuck :cry:

and I'd about your mate, that's a total headfuck :cry:
Thanks, definitely something I'll never get over. The only good thing is that I spent so many thousands and thousands of time together. I could literally have a conversation with him as I know what he'd say etc..... I was only on codeine and Diazepam. Tried smoking once but I heard the train approaching.

That's why I'm trying to totally numb my brain

Is it ok if I ask here?
Some poppies growing in my yard. No opiate history. No intention to become involved, but wanted to experience it once nevertheless. Read all the info & bs online, Erowid, Swim, Pod, Seed, Tea, Vape, Scrape, Tek, WD, vomit, espresso...what the heck. Sorry about your friend btw Sk1500. I didn't lose mine...he's just got painful lower back & shoulder. Old Stonemason. He started growing poppies in winter, gave me some seeds. Now here they are. Made a tool, scratches pods like a cat-claw. That damned milk really comes running out. I feel watched (by the neighbors), probably just paranoia, so I finished with all that now.

Anyhow, there's this lump of dried latex/opium (or whatever the hell it is) whispering in my ears...whispering messages like "Hey Wanker...forget smoking the latex, it doesn't even do shit...let's try sticking some opium up your bum", and it seemed like a good idea. START LOW !! START LOW !! Yes...yes...

1st day, Dissolved 200mg, plugged that. Felt something straight away...warmth behind my eyes...20 minutes later some (very) mild effects...maybe. Probably if I had a toothache or something, I would have got relief.

2nd day, 250mg: same result. 3rd day, 300mg: same result 4th day, 350mg: same result. By then I haven't had a proper shit for 3 days. Enough of this.
Constipation lasted another 2+ days after that. Strewth !!

What might have happened if I kept going?

It seems to me that I was building up tolerance at the same rate as my dosage increase. Does that seem right?
In any case, the constipation might well put me off for good, at least until I suffer from a raging toothache.

Last edited:
Is it ok if I ask here?
Some poppies growing in my yard. No opiate history. No intention to become involved, but wanted to experience it once nevertheless. Read all the info & bs online, Erowid, Swim, Pod, Seed, Tea, Vape, Scrape, Tek, WD, vomit, espresso...what the heck. Sorry about your friend btw Sk1500. I didn't lose mine...he's just got painful lower back & shoulder. Old Stonemason. He started growing poppies in winter, gave me some seeds. Now here they are. Made a tool, scratches pods like a cat-claw. That damned milk really comes running out. I feel watched (by the neighbors), probably just paranoia, so I finished with all that now.

Anyhow, there's this lump of dried latex/opium (or whatever the hell it is) whispering in my ears...whispering messages like "Hey Wanker...forget smoking the latex, it doesn't even do shit...let's try sticking some opium up your bum", and it seemed like a good idea. START LOW !! START LOW !! Yes...yes...

1st day, Dissolved 200mg, plugged that. Felt something straight away...warmth behind my eyes...20 minutes later some (very) mild effects...maybe. Probably if I had a toothache or something, I would have got relief.

2nd day, 250mg: same result. 3rd day, 300mg: same result 4th day, 350mg: same result. By then I haven't had a proper shit for 3 days. Enough of this.
Constipation lasted another 2+ days after that. Strewth !!

What might have happened if I kept going?

It seems to me that I was building up tolerance at the same rate as my dosage increase. Does that seem right?
In any case, the constipation might well put me off for good, at least until I suffer from a raging toothache.
Your constipated because opium stops your intestine from pulsing which make the crap move along . Tolerance should not have built up that quick next time dont do it for a while and if on your first dose you not feel it do a l;ittle more dont take to much at once it still morphine and you not used to opium. I remember before i was addicted to heroin i went to India at 15 and i had stomach trouble my granddad gave me just a little raw opium to stop the shits i saw where he got it out of felt a little good and when he asleep i went and took a lot ]for a few hours i was struggling for full breathe to scared to tell anyone. My grandad was not being a dick for giving me a little piece of raw opium they used to give it to babies that had diarrhea for that its a herbal medicine used for millennia

Last edited:
Your constipated because opium stops your intestine from pulsing which make the crap move along . Tolerance should not have built up that quick next time dont do it for a while and if on your first dose you not feel it do a l;ittle more dont take to much at once it still morphine and you not used to opium. I remember before i was addicted to heroin i went to India at 15 and i had stomach trouble my granddad gave me just a little raw opium to stop the shits i saw where he got it out of felt a little good and when he asleep i went and took a lot ]for a few hours i was struggling for full breathe to scared to tell anyone. My grandad was not being a dick for giving me a little piece of raw opium they used to give it to babies that had diarrhea for that its a herbal medicine used for millennia
Thanks for your reply...next time dont do it for a while - so you think maybe tolerance could be a thing? In any case, my intestines really didn't like the crap not moving along lol

As soon as

I don't do the tea way anymore, you are talking about brewing in pan yh?ing . One of the staff members for this site and literally the god of opiates, Negrogesic, explained the stovetop espresso maker method, I think he invented it and the difference between the ways and how much more effective it is is ridiculous.

Honestly I imagine him like one of the wise men from Lord of the rings ๐Ÿ˜…. I went from about 60g in a saucepan, to struggling with 10g to start with. Yh definitely need loads of sugar. I don't think it works with seeds, tbh I haven't tried PST yet.

Mega quick and easy, miles stronger, no tea towels or anything required and hits you nearly instantly. Plus you can get stovetop espresso makers really cheap. Definitely always need lot of sugar lol.

I've bought 6 of the coffee makers now ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… plus got a 700ml one coming tomorrow.

Trust me puts it up miles in strength, something to do with the pressure, always comes out black after 1st try. I've only had literally a sip and already started up. I've got a decent opiate tolerance bit not with this.

Give it a try if you haven't, use pod powder, advise get a cheap one. He described it as the crack cocaine version of poppies.

The only time I've used pan again was when I substituted water for 6-7 white grapefruits ๐Ÿ˜…

....just spotted you UK too so you are talking pods. That's my good deed of the day ๐Ÿ˜…
What kind of coffee maker is this? I was reading in some science journal - testing pod potency or some such thing. They used an "ultrasonic bath" to extract the alkaloids. That's a new one - Had to look it up...very common devices, inexpensive and maybe worth exploring for large-scale.

I get the same effects.. I find that if I smoke the same weed for a day or two I'm okay.. But to be honest I have stayed away from it due to anxiety..
I have been to the weed Dr here as the government / Doctors are trying to stop the benzo usage. And the weed Doctor reckoned that they take curtain chemicals out of the plant to help with Anxiety, memory cancer and pain. Tbh I a bit sceptical and prefer benzos over and ssri, or all these anti depression tablet's as I find they don't seem to effect me apart from weight gain. I might try the CBD as it's not got the high to it. But my pharmacist showed me the type of weed in stock and the THC level is crazy @34%. And you could smell it f through the think plastic sealed tub. 12 grams is $185 or they have the usual 24% for $125 for 12 grams.
The Doctor costs $185 first and second time and then the government covers the fee.
But I think I stick with the valium and lorazepam until it gets taken away like Xanax if I can.
I know this is the wrong thread for weed but has anyone had experience with CDB or the proper medical weed? Anxiety wise and to help with sleeping, back pain etc?

Where can i get this fish i be sticking my hand in the tank fucking with it until it bite me every morning noon and night save a fucking fortune

Great minds think alike lol

Try your local fish shop. I believe the name might be a bit more than sabour tooth fish but it should.come up on goggle or duck duck.
Try eBay maybe for sales or other apps I don't know what country your in..
It's legal but. So it wouldn't be a illegal issue.

I get the same effects.. I find that if I smoke the same weed for a day or two I'm okay.. But to be honest I have stayed away from it due to anxiety..
I have been to the weed Dr here as the government / Doctors are trying to stop the benzo usage. And the weed Doctor reckoned that they take curtain chemicals out of the plant to help with Anxiety, memory cancer and pain. Tbh I a bit sceptical and prefer benzos over and ssri, or all these anti depression tablet's as I find they don't seem to effect me apart from weight gain. I might try the CBD as it's not got the high to it. But my pharmacist showed me the type of weed in stock and the THC level is crazy @34%. And you could smell it f through the think plastic sealed tub. 12 grams is $185 or they have the usual 24% for $125 for 12 grams.
The Doctor costs $185 first and second time and then the government covers the fee.
But I think I stick with the valium and lorazepam until it gets taken away like Xanax if I can.
I know this is the wrong thread for weed but has anyone had experience with CDB or the proper medical weed? Anxiety wise and to help with sleeping, back pain etc?
I've no access to legal medical weed because it's too expensive and I get through a gram a day, but I've tried cbd strains that don't get you high. Didn't find them useful, but the medical Sativa brand has thc as well which is what I would get if I paid a lot to a doctor and said baclofen didn't work any more.
So I'm not who you're asking, but I considered the same thing and decided no, I won't go that route because the small penalties for non legal weed make the price better even if you get caught and fined its still cheaper.