• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Pod Tea Stovetop Espresso Maker Experiment

Gotta admit the idea of adding milk sounds odd, I'll have to pour bit of and try. I quite often add different juices to it, found some amazing ones but too mashed to write down the best combos
Sorry bruv i was meaning drink the tea black but afterwards drink sweet milky tea that gets the buzz better

Grapefruit definitely helps, especially white, gotta be the real fruit though. You can use it instead of water in a pan that makes it much stronger, tried it in Espresso maker and that's definitely not a good idea, think the bits block the pressure release and randomly the maker goes mental and feels like it's going to explode, I sometimes mix in afterwards but prefer straining the pulp off before drinking, or just having few before having the tea.

That tea I made yesterday I added about half a small bag of sugar and w as so bitter, couldn't even taste the sugar!!!! Was literally like trying to bite into tablets, I normally don't even think it's that bitter. Added about ½ litre of lemonade cos carbonated drinks help, was still black though lol. Took me over 3 hours to roll a rollie up 😅😅😅
Must be something about white grapefruit i hear it makes pregababalin stronger aswell

Just going to jump in then disappear again because natural pods are my favourite but I'm on bupe and have another three weeks to go until I can indulge again, long story, this thread is making me crave badly.
Get a coffee grinder that is also a smoothie maker. Powder your pods and add boiling water to the smoothie flask where your pod powder is already from being ground up. Be careful about the pressure and release the cap as needed between mixing, whiz up the powder and boiled water together, then just leave it to sit twenty minutes or so. It continues to darken. Strain through a large reuseable teabag, put the sludge filled teabag in a flask of boiling water for later and drink the first lot.
I have a stovetop expresso maker and sure I done that many times but you can't beat thoroughly mixing hot water and powdered pod in a blender.
I used to add lemon for taste and acidity, grapefruit has some chemical that potentiates it, I never noticed. I don't bother now, just hot water and make your powder first before adding water.
The extraction of the expresso maker seems equal (judging by how much a second extraction in the flask darkens or not), but the impact is less, so maybe more is destroyed.
I'll try sugar with it in January ;)

To the OP, I thought more would be destroyed by repeated times of steaming? It can be made stronger by using less water too. Interesting that it worked, one more method on my to do list. :need drugs:
Sounds interesting, I'll have to give that 1 a go. Need to slow down on equipment I buy. Bought so much stuff, excluding inñl
Just going to jump in then disappear again because natural pods are my favourite but I'm on bupe and have another three weeks to go until I can indulge again, long story, this thread is making me crave badly.
Get a coffee grinder that is also a smoothie maker. Powder your pods and add boiling water to the smoothie flask where your pod powder is already from being ground up. Be careful about the pressure and release the cap as needed between mixing, whiz up the powder and boiled water together, then just leave it to sit twenty minutes or so. It continues to darken. Strain through a large reuseable teabag, put the sludge filled teabag in a flask of boiling water for later and drink the first lot.
I have a stovetop expresso maker and sure I done that many times but you can't beat thoroughly mixing hot water and powdered pod in a blender.
I used to add lemon for taste and acidity, grapefruit has some chemical that potentiates it, I never noticed. I don't bother now, just hot water and make your powder first before adding water.
The extraction of the expresso maker seems equal (judging by how much a second extraction in the flask darkens or not), but the impact is less, so maybe more is destroyed.
I'll try sugar with it in January ;)

To the OP, I thought more would be destroyed by repeated times of steaming? It can be made stronger by using less water too. Interesting that it worked, one more method on my to do list. :need drugs:
I find that with the espresso maker it's best to use a low heat as you don't waste as much in steam, plus only using each espresso pods worth twice before changing to new pods. I wait until the makers are cool enough to handle by then the tea
Sorry bruv i was meaning drink the tea black but afterwards drink sweet milky tea that gets the buzz better
😅😅😅😅 ahhh ok, I'm not with it today mate, that tea destroyed me and still feeling side effects now..... had my boy over last night as well, had to get him asleep by 10, reading a football magazine together and I kept nodding whilst reading and for some fkd up reason I could read the 1st line, got to 2nd and kept accidentally saying Crocodile, he thought it hilarious. His 9 ymand in the end he said he thinks I need to go to bed 😅😅

Then spent 3-4 hours trying to roll a fag, kept nodding andvm dropping it. Then I got up and started sleep walking!!! Walked into shut doors least 3 times.

Only just had 1sr meds today at 2.30, 50ml oramorph, which way too much. Spent about 20 minutes writing this 😅😅

Haha, that is a great way to have a council meeting, I imagine everything gets agreed with no fighting, our local council could do with a large dose of that.
I never used milk or sugar before, only lemon or citric acid, even in ordinary tea I don't take milk or sugar, but I'm always willing to try if it's better.
It was funny my grandad was well respected in the village and was the head councilman for years they call it surpanch in punjabi. The order of the day was that a road was going to be widened and the big hardwood trees were going to be chopped down and they were owned by the village the money for these trees was givien to the village and they were going to talk about how to spend the money.They all drank the tea spent 3 hours talking about the upcoming wheat harvest their ailments how the kids of today are work shy everything but what they were meant to discuss . They drank more pod tea ate punjabi sweets then decided they would have another meeting about the tree money.

My grandad never liked to live in the west with us he hated how we just sat at home. In punjab he would get up in the early morning walk to our farm house talk to the workers then come home have his breakfast and then spend the rest of the day under this giant tree in the village square where he and his buddies would play cards drink pod tea or raw opium and drink sweet milky tea from the tea seller. I really liked the Punjabi way of when you get old your kids take over and look after you while you spent your golden years taking it easy with your buddies. He had it good he got all the money from our land m,y dad would pay for everything he had a military pension he fought in WW2 for the british indian army and then served for the Indian army . So he got discounted goods from the military catonement including whiskey he loved it a great man

Sounds interesting, I'll have to give that 1 a go. Need to slow down on equipment I buy. Bought so much stuff, excluding inñl

I find that with the espresso maker it's best to use a low heat as you don't waste as much in steam, plus only using each espresso pods worth twice before changing to new pods. I wait until the makers are cool enough to handle by then the tea

😅😅😅😅 ahhh ok, I'm not with it today mate, that tea destroyed me and still feeling side effects now..... had my boy over last night as well, had to get him asleep by 10, reading a football magazine together and I kept nodding whilst reading and for some fkd up reason I could read the 1st line, got to 2nd and kept accidentally saying Crocodile, he thought it hilarious. His 9 ymand in the end he said he thinks I need to go to bed 😅😅

Then spent 3-4 hours trying to roll a fag, kept nodding andvm dropping it. Then I got up and started sleep walking!!! Walked into shut doors least 3 times.

Only just had 1sr meds today at 2.30, 50ml oramorph, which way too much. Spent about 20 minutes writing this 😅😅
I cant read a thing when on pods bet you slept loads if i not have this thing about getting up by 10 at the latest i can sleep 20 hours easy after a pod binge . I always listen to led zeppelin with headphones when nodding on pods my wife keeps trying to put the laptop away i keep saying no it ends up with the laptop fallen on floor and me fast asllep

Fuck it had enough of wds had some pod tea smoked some brown and now listening to the master

Buzzing nice and warm sometimes being married to my white american wife listening to rock i forget my punjabi roots good to remember my people the punjabis be they from the pakistan side or indian side sikhs l;ike me or muslims and hindus we all one ethnic group the punjabis im dont know why im writing this but im just being nostalgic my old man used to play these tunes on a record player

Sorry about the above posts i just got a buzzz going and remembering the old days my grandad gone a war veteren my dad gone a war veteran and me a junkie who cant live a normal drug free life . My dad was a cunt but these men of that generation including american and british
men they were hard men grafters went to war came home and built their lives we have to do better then this

Sorry about the above posts i just got a buzzz going and remembering the old days my grandad gone a war veteren my dad gone a war veteran and me a junkie who cant live a normal drug free life . My dad was a cunt but these men of that generation including american and british
men they were hard men grafters went to war came home and built their lives we have to do better then this
Yeah, I remember promising my husband that I wouldn't get addicted, I'd just use occasionally again now the kids are grown up and as he keeps saying, these are our golden years, we put our feet up now. So I said sorry for not keeping that promise and he forgave me as always. I'm totally off my face now out of a concoction I made from pod tea. I left a strong tea in the slow cooker all day until it turned to goo, then I dried a little more after scraping it off the ceramic, added 96% ethanol alcohol and shook it a few times a day for the last few weeks.
Then for no reason in particular I opened a 300 gabapentin, sniffed the contents and filled the empty capsule with the thick liquid part of the above concoction.
And a lot of the liquid absorbing in my mouth too.
I dunno what happened, I didn't decide to do this, I was just having a bowl of green.
Damn.

I cant read a thing when on pods bet you slept loads if i not have this thing about getting up by 10 at the latest i can sleep 20 hours easy after a pod binge . I always listen to led zeppelin with headphones when nodding on pods my wife keeps trying to put the laptop away i keep saying no it ends up with the laptop fallen on floor and me fast asllep
Bl nah mate, had to be up at 8 to take him for his football match. But yh if I'm that fkd on pods it shows how strong it is using my recycling method.

From a newbie had pods for my first 40-50 days and messed my tolerance up, vhso remembered reading something about espresso maker and bingo blew me.

Obviously started getting used to that so this new one is next step. Can hardly stay dust

Bl nah mate, had to be up at 8 to take him for his football match. But yh if I'm that fkd on pods it shows how strong it is using my recycling method.

From a newbie had pods for my first 40-50 days and messed my tolerance up, vhso remembered reading something about espresso maker and bingo blew me.

Obviously started getting used to that so this new one is next step. Can hardly stay dust
It lasts so long too, was it 75g of pods you used in the end? That sounds like seriously happy territory!

75g total on the combo run?? Lol
Actually I've just realised myself how much my tolerance increased.... (just had some diazepam, Methacarbamol and cyclizine to perk me up lol)...... when I 1st tried the PPT in saucepan, was talked through it by someone very experienced I was having 25-30g and I stayed at that level for about monthish, then I hit a plateau where I couldn't feel it (was on 1120mg weekly (160-180 ml daily )

........ ffs hammered and accidentally deleted loafs.

Struggling here, I made sure that someone who really knows pods tried and he gave them top marks.

Using same amount I got up to, havibgvfchuû which think is 140g but new née makes miles better, so hard to type spnkpn

Thoml possibly last weekþ

take, ķ

Last edited:
Actually I've just realised myself how much my tolerance increased.... (just had some diazepam, Methacarbamol and cyclizine to perk me up lol)...... when I 1st tried the PPT in saucepan, was talked through it by someone very experienced I was having 25-30g and I stayed at that level for about monthish, then I hit a plateau where I couldn't feel it (was on 1120mg weekly (160-180 ml daily )

Struggling here, I made sure that someone who really knows pods tried and he gave them top marks.

Using same amount I got up to, havibgvfchuû which think is 140g but new née makes miles better, so hard to type spnkpn

take, ķ
Lol fk me I'll translate 🤣 later

minimum 90g max 135g ..... if I'm just using 2 makers together and then rerunning used tea once it'd be 130-135g, still not sure on the keep reusing tea version if I have no morphine either it'd be 6 espresso powder holder with rerun.

I'm really smashed so this one will be the 2 makers used twice which 90g thinking about it, can get 25g in the Bialetti and 20g in the other large one. Really nice top quality pods too, all giant afghan ones

75g total on the combo run?? Lol

Yeah, I remember promising my husband that I wouldn't get addicted, I'd just use occasionally again now the kids are grown up and as he keeps saying, these are our golden years, we put our feet up now. So I said sorry for not keeping that promise and he forgave me as always. I'm totally off my face now out of a concoction I made from pod tea. I left a strong tea in the slow cooker all day until it turned to goo, then I dried a little more after scraping it off the ceramic, added 96% ethanol alcohol and shook it a few times a day for the last few weeks.
Then for no reason in particular I opened a 300 gabapentin, sniffed the contents and filled the empty capsule with the thick liquid part of the above concoction.
And a lot of the liquid absorbing in my mouth too.
I dunno what happened, I didn't decide to do this, I was just having a bowl of green.
Damn.
Your husband sounds like my wife always forgiving us my wife been in this shit of mine 30 years i done all the things a man should home money everything but i do wonder if a good looking girl like her dont think i should have married a doctor instead of a junkie like min

Gabapentin and pregabalin boost most drugs defo opium and weed but weed i hardly smoke because i smoke heroin weed just wont do it . My eldest is 15 youngest is a baby i be 65 before i put my feet up but i want to give my wife a normal husband . Are you nodding on the pods be carefull omn these pods the wd worse then heroin it just goes on and on im back on it again will stop after christmas

You doing the right thing we might like getting of our nut but still do whats most important our kids . They grow up so quickly i remember holding my boys hand down the high street going to get our haircuts then one day he said he old now he dont need to hold my hand . I played it cool but inside i was devestateted killed me brother enjoy these times

take, ķ
Dont chase the nod bruv the usage just goes sky high keep it at a level take tolerance breaks if you can i keep saying it this is a cunt to come off worse then heroin

Your husband sounds like my wife always forgiving us my wife been in this shit of mine 30 years i done all the things a man should home money everything but i do wonder if a good looking girl like her dont think i should have married a doctor instead of a junkie like min

Gabapentin and pregabalin boost most drugs defo opium and weed but weed i hardly smoke because i smoke heroin weed just wont do it . My eldest is 15 youngest is a baby i be 65 before i put my feet up but i want to give my wife a normal husband . Are you nodding on the pods be carefull omn these pods the wd worse then heroin it just goes on and on im back on it again will stop after christmas
Those withdrawals are really bad for sure, I've been alternating with buprenorphine but it's not working well. Bupe doesn't cover even half of it for me, I might switch back sooner than planned and figure out a way to travel with something that will suffice.
Anyone know what customs are like entering Britain since Brexit? Has much changed at the ports?

You doing the right thing we might like getting of our nut but still do whats most important our kids . They grow up so quickly i remember holding my boys hand down the high street going to get our haircuts then one day he said he old now he dont need to hold my hand . I played it cool but inside i was devestateted killed me brother enjoy these times
Lol I reading
Dont chase the nod bruv the usage just goes sky high keep it at a level take tolerance breaks if you can i keep saying it this is a cunt to come off worse then heroin
Yh I haven't had to come off anything before really, I just consulted my drug diary and I did a week few back where I had a 5 day stretch where I only had Oramorph but was OK.

Had a horrible year so don't need to go through wd as well, got 6kg of pods to break up plus few other bits ground up.