• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Pod Tea Stovetop Espresso Maker Experiment

never eat before taking the pods on an empty stomach or l; an least couple of hours after its weird you can eat 15 mins after taking pods and you get a good bu but eat before and it not that good. I do heroin and i get a little itch but with pods, i wake up in the morning and the shower stings where i itched my back anbd groin in sleep . Wifes all lovey today i really don't fancy it on pods or heroin and cant shoot my load will have to think of her cousin my wife looks better but her cousin got a banging arse on it she always wears those bottoms that the arse shakes about in i love it when im in the states and she pops down. I tell you what a woman thats with a heroin on pod user and he does not let himself go will get no better sex elsewhere 40 50 mins nothing for us i sometimes sweating tired as fuck just pretend im shooting my load im wearing a condon no more kids she must know . Well thinking of my wifes cousin im off for a wank in the bathroom think it be the bubble butt category on xhamster
I'm in Aust I can Only seems to get unwashed seeds.. where can someone find pods.. I used to see them in randoms growing the occasional pod in their front gardens here. Tasmania is obviously full of them as it sells most of the world legal supply of opiates. Can someone please contact me on this expresso method and what to do and where to get pods please 😉.
I also heard of a vodka mixing method by just leaving the pod in vodka or high alcohol for a few days. And then skull the vodka.
Cheers

I'm in Aust I can Only seems to get unwashed seeds.. where can someone find pods.. I used to see them in randoms growing the occasional pod in their front gardens here. Tasmania is obviously full of them as it sells most of the world legal supply of opiates. Can someone please contact me on this expresso method and what to do and where to get pods please 😉.
I also heard of a vodka mixing method by just leaving the pod in vodka or high alcohol for a few days. And then skull the vodka.
Cheers
Sent you a pm 👍

@Sensei

dont import pods to aus from overseas obviously

i havent heard of there being a domestic market.

buy some seeds and grow your own, mine are 4 ft tall now.

plant in early autumn or early spring

they r so fucken easy to grow, u just need a spot with good full sun or at least half the day i think.

Cheers
There is a large punjabi community in auz if you know any ask them guarenteed they be selling pods in their grocery stores

Those withdrawals are really bad for sure, I've been alternating with buprenorphine but it's not working well. Bupe doesn't cover even half of it for me, I might switch back sooner than planned and figure out a way to travel with something that will suffice.
Anyone know what customs are like entering Britain since Brexit? Has much changed at the ports?
If you got an address in the UK you better of posting to it in a different name better then risking getting caught in customs .

Cheers
Morphine from pods dissolves better in water than in alcohol, but with alcohol you can leave it to sit a long time an it wont go off.

@Sensei

dont import pods to aus from overseas obviously

i havent heard of there being a domestic market.

buy some seeds and grow your own, mine are 4 ft tall now.

plant in early autumn or early spring

they r so fucken easy to grow, u just need a spot with good full sun or at least half the day i think.
You right poppys got to be one of the easiest things to grow . I normally throw the seeds from the pod away one day i had turned soil over to grow tomatoes an d in one spot scattered seeds they grew

Those withdrawals are really bad for sure, I've been alternating with buprenorphine but it's not working well. Bupe doesn't cover even half of it for me, I might switch back sooner than planned and figure out a way to travel with something that will suffice.
Anyone know what customs are like entering Britain since Brexit? Has much changed at the ports?

Bupe doesn't cover pod withdrawal very well at all, it will keep you from getting fully sick but you won't feel good. I recently had a run with pods, went through 4 pounds and my tolerance became absurd by the end, I was using the espresso maker method and seriously would get 3 days of using out of a pound (after removing the stem ends and seeds and grinding), it was insane. I switched to bupe to come off and the first day I ended up taking 16mg and still didn't feel good. It's been a couple of weeks and I finally feel good on bupe at 2mg, and my life feels a ;lot more manageable. I like bupe because it makes me not crave other opiates or really even other drugs much, and makes me feel motivated and energetic. But I'm ready to not be chasing the opiate high anymore again... if I was looking to get high I'd be dissatisfied. Bupe just makes me feel normal and happy, not high (unless I have no tolerance, then it gives me a nice high).

Bupe doesn't cover pod withdrawal very well at all, it will keep you from getting fully sick but you won't feel good. I recently had a run with pods, went through 4 pounds and my tolerance became absurd by the end, I was using the espresso maker method and seriously would get 3 days of using out of a pound (after removing the stem ends and seeds and grinding), it was insane. I switched to bupe to come off and the first day I ended up taking 16mg and still didn't feel good. It's been a couple of weeks and I finally feel good on bupe at 2mg, and my life feels a ;lot more manageable. I like bupe because it makes me not crave other opiates or really even other drugs much, and makes me feel motivated and energetic. But I'm ready to not be chasing the opiate high anymore again... if I was looking to get high I'd be dissatisfied. Bupe just makes me feel normal and happy, not high (unless I have no tolerance, then it gives me a nice high).
I was trying to manage without bupe either after tapering the pods down, but that was too much for me.
Bupe sorted out the physical part 80%, I was already day four, mental part is harder.
I can't keep taking pod tea all the time, I did since the pandemic started but now I get nothing done ever, it's so cosy with pods for company.
Glad you're getting on so well with it, gives me hope :)

Going back to the experiment lol..... definitely makes it much stronger and harder hitting, annoying waiting for it, did with 2 espresso makers today, both fit roughly 20g in, so 10 swap overs, 2 washes per go all on original water. Obviously needed a few splashes of top up water!!! 20 goes combined. Drunk about ¼ max. Definitely not for beginners but if you have say 1 smaller espresso maker or 4 giant ones it's a way to improve the buzz. Just be safe and be careful.

I'd often have 3 teas a day anyway but made in normal way. Think I'll cut back to 4 cups though so using 80g not 200 😅.

Going back to the experiment lol..... definitely makes it much stronger and harder hitting, annoying waiting for it,

It's WAY faster than trying to make it by simmering it in water, though. Especially if you put hot water in the espresso maker, it only takes a few minutes to extract it once.

Pods can become just like heroin the tolerance just goes up and up especially if you keep chasing the nod on pods

I was trying to manage without bupe either after tapering the pods down, but that was too much for me.
Bupe sorted out the physical part 80%, I was already day four, mental part is harder.
I can't keep taking pod tea all the time, I did since the pandemic started but now I get nothing done ever, it's so cosy with pods for company.
Glad you're getting on so well with it, gives me hope :)
The wds on pods just go on and on i still have bad leg pain and back pain over 20 days later someone on here told me because its so many different chemicals that you end up coming off think he said alkaloids

It's WAY faster than trying to make it by simmering it in water, though. Especially if you put hot water in the espresso maker, it only takes a few minutes to extract it once.
Ok 2 questions, can I just use hot/boiling water instead of from cold? That'd only work on 1st pods though cos after 1st time I'm using the tea with next batch of pods
......Would you not rewash same batch

Yeah you can use hot water to start, it will just make it start boiling faster, and therefore extracting faster. Of course the water boils pretty fast anyway in those espresso makers because it's in an enclosed space, like how water boils much faster when you have a lid on the pot.

As for rewashing, I would always run a second batch of clean water through to make a second extraction. You could re-run the original tea through but it shouldn't make any difference to the final amount extracted. I noticed that the first run seemed to extract nearly everything, the water would be almost black and bitter. The second run would be very light colored. I ran a third time once and it was basically clear so I never bothered with 3 extractions after that, 2 seems to be enough. I don't think there was even much left to extract after the first but I always did a second anyway just in case.

A little bit of subject but has any heard of the sabourtooth fish that when it bites you it injects heroin /morphine into you?

There legal and you can purchase from fish shops... Crazy ASF..

I have also heard that part of the coral reef has a pain killer substance like heroin but non addictive. The big pharma companies know of it but you know what there like they don't want to cure you they want to keep you sick or addicted.
It blew my mind seeing this information.

It was found by ocean science when they noticed fish with injuries rubbing against it.

Ok 2 questions, can I just use hot/boiling water instead of from cold? That'd only work on 1st pods though cos after 1st time I'm using the tea with next batch of pods
......Would you not rewash same batch
Do you think it's stronger using the same water repeated like that, or is it just less water in it so you get it all down in one go?

A little bit of subject but has any heard of the sabourtooth fish that when it bites you it injects heroin /morphine into you?

There legal and you can purchase from fish shops... Crazy ASF..

I have also heard that part of the coral reef has a pain killer substance like heroin but non addictive. The big pharma companies know of it but you know what there like they don't want to cure you they want to keep you sick or addicted.
It blew my mind seeing this information.

It was found by ocean science when they noticed fish with injuries rubbing against it.
I feel a love of sea animals coming on :In love:

The wds on pods just go on and on i still have bad leg pain and back pain over 20 days later someone on here told me because its so many different chemicals that you end up coming off think he said alkaloids
32 active alkaloids last I heard, every one of those could have it's own wd symptoms. Great stuff though, I'm missing it, but determined to keep off it until about four weeks from now. Then everything will be done and I can relax with my pods again.

Yeah you can use hot water to start, it will just make it start boiling faster, and therefore extracting faster. Of course the water boils pretty fast anyway in those espresso makers because it's in an enclosed space, like how water boils much faster when you have a lid on the pot.

As for rewashing, I would always run a second batch of clean water through to make a second extraction. You could re-run the original tea through but it shouldn't make any difference to the final amount extracted. I noticed that the first run seemed to extract nearly everything, the water would be almost black and bitter. The second run would be very light colored. I ran a third time once and it was basically clear so I never bothered with 3 extractions after that, 2 seems to be enough. I don't think there was even much left to extract after the first but I always did a second anyway just in case.
Ok I'll use near boiling water to starting
Do you think it's stronger using the same water repeated like that, or is it just less water in it so you get it all down in one go?
I think a lot of it is practicality, with my method after then adding the extras (lemon juice, sugar) and other bits I might add like grapefruit juice, sprite etc. I've still got a lot of liquid, I'm using a 9 cup and a 12 cup espresso maker!!!! When I pour both into a measuring cup it's still nearly a litre, about 900ml but the taste is so concentrated that it comes out at between 1500ml-2000ml. If I was to do that with fresh water each time it'd be ridiculous amount.

Also I was having 3 or 4 bottles in a day, so using the same amount of powder both ways. I was obviously feeling it like that but with the other way I haven't managed to finish the bottle in a day.

So I think it does make it stronger but I can't explain why 🤷‍♂️