• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Pod Tea Stovetop Espresso Maker Experiment

never eat before taking the pods on an empty stomach or l; an least couple of hours after its weird you can eat 15 mins after taking pods and you get a good bu but eat before and it not that good. I do heroin and i get a little itch but with pods, i wake up in the morning and the shower stings where i itched my back anbd groin in sleep . Wifes all lovey today i really don't fancy it on pods or heroin and cant shoot my load will have to think of her cousin my wife looks better but her cousin got a banging arse on it she always wears those bottoms that the arse shakes about in i love it when im in the states and she pops down. I tell you what a woman thats with a heroin on pod user and he does not let himself go will get no better sex elsewhere 40 50 mins nothing for us i sometimes sweating tired as fuck just pretend im shooting my load im wearing a condon no more kids she must know . Well thinking of my wifes cousin im off for a wank in the bathroom think it be the bubble butt category on xhamster
Funny enough I don't get itch on pods or morphine but remember the itch smoking H.

That cheap espresso maker was shit, had it on for 40 minutes and nothing came through. Might try with coffee to see if do it.

Might try going for a triple tomorrow, didn't have chance today just the once 😕 I always do a double wash, so only using the 1st lot of PPT (twice) basically making 1st lot of water last, might add splash if accidentally boil too much off..... so gonna try 2 espresso makers at same time, even after 1st wash comes out black. So use about 40ml roughly between them. So if I then repeat that whole process twice more, I'll be able to get just over 100g pod powder pressurised into about 500-700ml 😅 think that'll be mental strong. Don't often get a nod from tea, sometimes few minutes over the day but I think I'll be drawling, slumped forward after that lol

Yh definitely no food before but I'm usually eating something sweet 30 mins after

Funny enough I don't get itch on pods or morphine but remember the itch smoking H.

That cheap espresso maker was shit, had it on for 40 minutes and nothing came through. Might try with coffee to see if do it.

Might try going for a triple tomorrow, didn't have chance today just the once 😕 I always do a double wash, so only using the 1st lot of PPT (twice) basically making 1st lot of water last, might add splash if accidentally boil too much off..... so gonna try 2 espresso makers at same time, even after 1st wash comes out black. So use about 40ml roughly between them. So if I then repeat that whole process twice more, I'll be able to get just over 100g pod powder pressurised into about 500-700ml 😅 think that'll be mental strong. Don't often get a nod from tea, sometimes few minutes over the day but I think I'll be drawling, slumped forward after that lol

Yh definitely no food before but I'm usually eating something sweet 30 mins after
Bro im serious i can get a nod that lasts for hours i do a shit load and im nearly 15 years into a heroin habit. Try the stove top method boil and simmer the pods for least half a hour add little water if u have to. I went and picked up a henry of some banging coke i swear i got atleast most of it back after washing it . Its 3 in the morning i sleeping in spare room wife saw me washing up and flipped out. She my life imna funtioning addict given her a good life but 30 years she kn9wn me as a addict feel bad going to smoke some brown and sleep ive seen espresso makers for a few hundred quid they may be better but a lot to spend . Keep adding boiling kettle water to stop it becomig sludge

Just lightly simmer the shit on n off for 24hrs, filter off the tea, repeat for another couple hours with new water and filter off then combined pulls, simmer it off to a paste/sludge, then redissolve in a minimum of water and let sit for atleast a couple hours and collect the top layer, the fats n shit will be on the bottom, and you got some top shelf shit…the espresso machine does seem to leave a lot of the fats behind in the first place , but it’s hard to run a lb or 2 that way

Last edited:
Bro im serious i can get a nod that lasts for hours i do a shit load and im nearly 15 years into a heroin habit. Try the stove top method boil and simmer the pods for least half a hour add little water if u have to. I went and picked up a henry of some banging coke i swear i got atleast most of it back after washing it . Its 3 in the morning i sleeping in spare room wife saw me washing up and flipped out. She my life imna funtioning addict given her a good life but 30 years she kn9wn me as a addict feel bad going to smoke some brown and sleep ive seen espresso makers for a few hundred quid they may be better but a lot to spend . Keep adding boiling kettle water to stop it becomig sludge
If she known you 30 years on it just have to ride the storm out bet you done worse 😅....

Definitely not going back to saucepan method, once you sussed the espresso method no turning back lol. I'll just do the 2 pot, 2 wash twice way again, gotta pick up son from school and take him in, so think I'll stick to just bottle with about 80g of tea. Leaves no waste apart from the person who drunk it lol.

Got a Bialetti 9 cup which was about 30ish...they do a 18 cup version too but there about 70

If she known you 30 years on it just have to ride the storm out bet you done worse 😅....

Definitely not going back to saucepan method, once you sussed the espresso method no turning back lol. I'll just do the 2 pot, 2 wash twice way again, gotta pick up son from school and take him in, so think I'll stick to just bottle with about 80g of tea. Leaves no waste apart from the person who drunk it lol.

Got a Bialetti 9 cup which was about 30ish...they do a 18 cup version too but there about 70
Just lightly simmer the shit on n off for 24hrs, filter off the tea, repeat for another couple hours with new water and filter off then combined pulls, simmer it off to a paste/sludge, then redissolve in a minimum of water and let sit for atleast a couple hours and collect the top layer, the fats n shit will be on the bottom, and you got some top shelf shit…the espresso machine does seem to leave a lot of the fats behind in the first place , but it’s hard to run a lb or 2 that way

Nah I can't be dealing with all that. Espresso maker is so efficient for pod powder. I've experimented before in a few ways to see how effective it is.

I've put the pods into pan after my normal way rerun through, saved up about 200g from cup and dried. When I then put in pan on low heat after it came out almost like water.

I've also done the double run normal method I do, then put fresh water in and was really clear.

Realised why new maker didn't work.....I forgot to fill the cup up 😅😅😅😅 it comes out good with pods lol

Probably been tried 100s of times by ppl but had an accidental brainwave.

I had a bit of a mad rush (time wise!!) earlier. I was trying to do my normal, 2 pots at once Espresso Maker Method, I'm so in the habit of doing a double wash, reusing the 1st wash and doing 2 runs of it. The 1st lot was 50g, can't help weighing it up 1st, managed to just about finish rerunning it back through. Didn't really have a chance to put all the finishing touches in afterwards (white grapefruit, lemon and sugar), so just had 30ml Oramorph and went out.

When I got back, hours later, had brainwave. I changed the pod powder, for a different batch but have used the tea from earlier, pods from same place but each lot is slightly different. Managed to get 55g in this time and repeated the double wash. So basically using same water 4x, with 105g total. Excellent pods as well.

Wondering if anyone else has tried this before. Just waiting on final water pass. Even after washing the 1st pods the 1st time it is nearly black. By the 4th wash it has almost thickened up. I'll stop here though.

If anyone has tried this was there a significant difference? Or is it just the same as having 2 lots of tea?

If anyone has a clue what I'm talking about 😅 have they tried with more than the 2 times?..... come out as 750ml (105g of pod powder). Think I'll just use the 1 grapefruit, for safety reasons.

If I remember and capable I'll report back lol 🤞
Lol I forgot, well I woke up and yes definitely worth doing if you do the espresso maker. The only time with tea when I've needed breaks.

I'm trying the 3x one, on my 5th wash so only 1 to go. Used all 6 different batches I have grinded up, bit less per cup though so it'll be 130g in 600-750ml water. Excited to try this. I'll wait til after picking the boy up from school I think lol

Lol I forgot, well I woke up and yes definitely worth doing if you do the espresso maker. The only time with tea when I've needed breaks.

I'm trying the 3x one, on my 5th wash so only 1 to go. Used all 6 different batches I have grinded up, bit less per cup though so it'll be 130g in 600-750ml water. Excited to try this. I'll wait til after picking the boy up from school I think lol
I remember when my first child was born at medway maritime hospital my wifes sister and mom had popped down from the states for help during the birth. I told them im popping down to get them some food and drinks from the cafe . I went in the car and smoked some brown and nodded i did not know the delivery suite over looks the car park my wife on her walks in the room while in labor saw me smoking gear and crashed out for an hour i pop back in after waking up she asked where i been i said cafe was busy she told me when her family not in the room she saw me so pick your boy up first pods make you chat to much be normal infront of the yummy mommys .

She good woman i have done a lot worse but you know what I respected her never had sex with on coke or crank waited 7 years to have sex with her she a catholic so none before marriage ok I did fuck her best mate some other high school girls hookers but never broke the promise to never use the needle. She is a very good looking woman from a good family and such a good-hearted human a great mom fantastic wife love her to bits you know what she could be what my mate calls a mush malt and i would still be with her because of her personality her heart everything . Even after 30 years, she look more beautiful as each year passes im getting deep but i tearing up just thinking of how much she means to me

Nah I can't be dealing with all that. Espresso maker is so efficient for pod powder. I've experimented before in a few ways to see how effective it is.

I've put the pods into pan after my normal way rerun through, saved up about 200g from cup and dried. When I then put in pan on low heat after it came out almost like water.

I've also done the double run normal method I do, then put fresh water in and was really clear.
When you remove 50% of the weight in fat you’ve made it around 50% more potent ;)

I remember when my first child was born at medway maritime hospital my wifes sister and mom had popped down from the states for help during the birth. I told them im popping down to get them some food and drinks from the cafe . I went in the car and smoked some brown and nodded i did not know the delivery suite over looks the car park my wife on her walks in the room while in labor saw me smoking gear and crashed out for an hour i pop back in after waking up she asked where i been i said cafe was busy she told me when her family not in the room she saw me so pick your boy up first pods make you chat to much be normal infront of the yummy mommys

When you remove 50% of the weight in fat you’ve made it around 50% more potent ;)
That way 2 washes in 2 makers, then I repeated twice more, had a sip 5bminutes ago and I'm already struggling, without autocorrect there wouldn't be 4his comment. Even 50% diluted with sprite it's black 😅

I remember when my first child was born at medway maritime hospital my wifes sister and mom had popped down from the states for help during the birth. I told them im popping down to get them some food and drinks from the cafe . I went in the car and smoked some brown and nodded i did not know the delivery suite over looks the car park my wife on her walks in the room while in labor saw me smoking gear and crashed out for an hour i pop back in after waking up she asked where i been i said cafe was busy she told me when her family not in the room she saw me so pick your boy up first pods make you chat to much be normal infront of the yummy mommys .
Lol yh that's much worse!!!! Broke up with mine this year, been hard year

Good grief, worse than I thoughts. James, my 9 year old asked me to read to him, readinjjtball annual, couldn't get the title right, bbvg Ben n vğ⁸ grsbftd

Just going to jump in then disappear again because natural pods are my favourite but I'm on bupe and have another three weeks to go until I can indulge again, long story, this thread is making me crave badly.
Get a coffee grinder that is also a smoothie maker. Powder your pods and add boiling water to the smoothie flask where your pod powder is already from being ground up. Be careful about the pressure and release the cap as needed between mixing, whiz up the powder and boiled water together, then just leave it to sit twenty minutes or so. It continues to darken. Strain through a large reuseable teabag, put the sludge filled teabag in a flask of boiling water for later and drink the first lot.
I have a stovetop expresso maker and sure I done that many times but you can't beat thoroughly mixing hot water and powdered pod in a blender.
I used to add lemon for taste and acidity, grapefruit has some chemical that potentiates it, I never noticed. I don't bother now, just hot water and make your powder first before adding water.
The extraction of the expresso maker seems equal (judging by how much a second extraction in the flask darkens or not), but the impact is less, so maybe more is destroyed.
I'll try sugar with it in January ;)

To the OP, I thought more would be destroyed by repeated times of steaming? It can be made stronger by using less water too. Interesting that it worked, one more method on my to do list. :need drugs:

Last edited:
Just going to jump in then disappear again because natural pods are my favourite but I'm on bupe and have another three weeks to go until I can indulge again, long story, this thread is making me crave badly.
Get a coffee grinder that is also a smoothie maker. Powder your pods and add boiling water to the smoothie flask where your pod powder is already from being ground up. Be careful about the pressure and release the cap as needed between mixing, whiz up the powder and boiled water together, then just leave it to sit twenty minutes or so. It continues to darken. Strain, put the sludge in a flask of boiling water for later and drink the first lot.
I have a stovetop expresso maker and sure I done that many times but you can't beat thoroughly mixing hot water and powdered pod in a blender.
I used to add lemon for taste and acidity, grapefruit has some chemical that potentiates it, I never noticed. I don't bother now, just hot water and make your powder first before adding water.
The extraction of the expresso maker seems equal (judging by how much a second extraction in the flask darkens or not), but the impact is less, so maybe more is destroyed.
I'll try sugar with it in January ;)

To the OP, I thought more would be destroyed by repeated times of steaming? It can be made stronger by using less water too. Interesting that it worked, one more method on my to do list. :need drugs:
I have heard the adding of grapefruit before a few times i will try it in 3 days i decided to jump of pods and brown before im in to deep again. I got quite bad wds again so will wait 3 or 4 days but i will use your method.Drink the pods and have a tea bag milk loads of sugar and bring to boil watch how the pods get stronger the more sugar you eat . In punjab when our village council would meet they would drink pod tea always have sweet milky tea with it kicks the buzz up

I have heard the adding of grapefruit before a few times i will try it in 3 days i decided to jump of pods and brown before im in to deep again. I got quite bad wds again so will wait 3 or 4 days but i will use your method.Drink the pods and have a tea bag milk loads of sugar and bring to boil watch how the pods get stronger the more sugar you eat . In punjab when our village council would meet they would drink pod tea always have sweet milky tea with it kicks the buzz up
Haha, that is a great way to have a council meeting, I imagine everything gets agreed with no fighting, our local council could do with a large dose of that.
I never used milk or sugar before, only lemon or citric acid, even in ordinary tea I don't take milk or sugar, but I'm always willing to try if it's better.

Grapefruit definitely helps, especially white, gotta be the real fruit though. You can use it instead of water in a pan that makes it much stronger, tried it in Espresso maker and that's definitely not a good idea, think the bits block the pressure release and randomly the maker goes mental and feels like it's going to explode, I sometimes mix in afterwards but prefer straining the pulp off before drinking, or just having few before having the tea.

That tea I made yesterday I added about half a small bag of sugar and w as so bitter, couldn't even taste the sugar!!!! Was literally like trying to bite into tablets, I normally don't even think it's that bitter. Added about ½ litre of lemonade cos carbonated drinks help, was still black though lol. Took me over 3 hours to roll a rollie up 😅😅😅

Haha, that is a great way to have a council meeting, I imagine everything gets agreed with no fighting, our local council could do with a large dose of that.
I never used milk or sugar before, only lemon or citric acid, even in ordinary tea I don't take milk or sugar, but I'm always willing to try if it's better.
Gotta admit the idea of adding milk sounds odd, I'll have to pour bit of and try. I quite often add different juices to it, found some amazing ones but too mashed to write down the best combos