• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Pod Tea Stovetop Espresso Maker Experiment

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Probably been tried 100s of times by ppl but had an accidental brainwave.

I had a bit of a mad rush (time wise!!) earlier. I was trying to do my normal, 2 pots at once Espresso Maker Method, I'm so in the habit of doing a double wash, reusing the 1st wash and doing 2 runs of it. The 1st lot was 50g, can't help weighing it up 1st, managed to just about finish rerunning it back through. Didn't really have a chance to put all the finishing touches in afterwards (white grapefruit, lemon and sugar), so just had 30ml Oramorph and went out.

When I got back, hours later, had brainwave. I changed the pod powder, for a different batch but have used the tea from earlier, pods from same place but each lot is slightly different. Managed to get 55g in this time and repeated the double wash. So basically using same water 4x, with 105g total. Excellent pods as well.

Wondering if anyone else has tried this before. Just waiting on final water pass. Even after washing the 1st pods the 1st time it is nearly black. By the 4th wash it has almost thickened up. I'll stop here though.

If anyone has tried this was there a significant difference? Or is it just the same as having 2 lots of tea?

If anyone has a clue what I'm talking about 😅 have they tried with more than the 2 times?..... come out as 750ml (105g of pod powder). Think I'll just use the 1 grapefruit, for safety reasons.

If I remember and capable I'll report back lol 🤞

Put lots of sugar in the pod tea makes the buzz better and extract all that lovely juice from the pods put them in a tea towel and squeeze the fuck out of them

As soon as
Put lots of sugar in the pod tea makes the buzz better and extract all that lovely juice from the pods put them in a tea towel and squeeze the fuck out of them
I don't do the tea way anymore, you are talking about brewing in pan yh?ing . One of the staff members for this site and literally the god of opiates, Negrogesic, explained the stovetop espresso maker method, I think he invented it and the difference between the ways and how much more effective it is is ridiculous.

Honestly I imagine him like one of the wise men from Lord of the rings 😅. I went from about 60g in a saucepan, to struggling with 10g to start with. Yh definitely need loads of sugar. I don't think it works with seeds, tbh I haven't tried PST yet.

Mega quick and easy, miles stronger, no tea towels or anything required and hits you nearly instantly. Plus you can get stovetop espresso makers really cheap. Definitely always need lot of sugar lol.

I've bought 6 of the coffee makers now 😅😅😅😅 plus got a 700ml one coming tomorrow.

Trust me puts it up miles in strength, something to do with the pressure, always comes out black after 1st try. I've only had literally a sip and already started up. I've got a decent opiate tolerance bit not with this.

Give it a try if you haven't, use pod powder, advise get a cheap one. He described it as the crack cocaine version of poppies.

The only time I've used pan again was when I substituted water for 6-7 white grapefruits 😅

....just spotted you UK too so you are talking pods. That's my good deed of the day 😅

Last edited:
As soon as

I don't do the tea way anymore, you are talking about brewing in pan yh?ing . One of the staff members for this site and literally the god of opiates, Negrogesic, explained the stovetop espresso maker method, I think he invented it and the difference between the ways and how much more effective it is is ridiculous.

Honestly I imagine him like one of the wise men from Lord of the rings 😅. I went from about 60g in a saucepan, to struggling with 10g to start with. Yh definitely need loads of sugar. I don't think it works with seeds, tbh I haven't tried PST yet.

Mega quick and easy, miles stronger, no tea towels or anything required and hits you nearly instantly. Plus you can get stovetop espresso makers really cheap. Definitely always need lot of sugar lol.

I've bought 6 of the coffee makers now 😅😅😅😅 plus got a 700ml one coming tomorrow.

Trust me puts it up miles in strength, something to do with the pressure, always comes out black after 1st try. I've only had literally a sip and already started up. I've got a decent opiate tolerance bit not with this.

Give it a try if you haven't, use pod powder, advise get a cheap one. He described it as the crack cocaine version of poppies.

The only time I've used pan again was when I substituted water for 6-7 white grapefruits 😅

....just spotted you UK too so you are talking pods. That's my good deed of the day 😅I do it stove top its thwe
I do it stovetop because it's the way we Punjabis do it in India its good but the expresso way is probably better but I don't think Punjabis had them in India . In Punjab, we do it on the stove brew it for a long time strain it, and then squeeze the fuck out of the leftover ground pods.

I'll try it your way but at the moment just sticking to the heroin don't get me wrong I love pods and raw opium but the withdrawals just last to fucking long. Do my idea of using lots of sugar us Punjabis believe it increases the buzz and we also keep eating sugary things to keep buzz up. Also, we never have anything sour even ketchup we believe it kills the buzz. It took me writing this message to change my mind on using pods again lol

Ill try your method in the morning ill use my wifes maker I've always questioned the not having sour stuff are you sure the grapefruit wont kill the buzz . I remember once having sour patch kids and it killed the buzz . I love pods or raw opium but last wd were brutal legs were still killing me 20 odd days latrer i will let you know my brother ill get up grind some pods and have a good day .Im in the UK i get m,y pods from the punjabi butcher we can either buy a big bag for 90 quid or buy them already groun d a little box for ten quid it is so common in the Punjabi community the builders lorry drivers and taxi drivers swear by it . I will let you know tommorow brother i might even get some coke and wash it up

Last edited:
Yh mate,

Rah 8ts kicked in hard. I'll try my best though to write something understandable lol. Yh I uße loads of sugar and even experiment with that (trust me without autocorrect this would be a mess.

You know thev sort of espresso maker I'm going on about. I can't say debt think cos of advertising. I'll pm you quickly

Sounds like you have already completely milked them dry. Doing more than two washes with the same water and pods is probably overkill, at this point you are just extracting a bunch of tar which is probably why it gets thick. If you want to improve extraction of the good stuff you are probably better off just adding a bit more citric acid to the solution rather than doing more washes

Sounds like you have already completely milked them dry. Doing more than two washes with the same water and pods is probably overkill, at this point you are just extracting a bunch of tar which is probably why it gets thick. If you want to improve extraction of the good stuff you are probably better off just adding a bit more citric acid to the solution rather than doing more washes
Only doing 2 washes but using the tea from the 1st pods with fresh powder, I always use loads of lemon, sugar and pure white grapefruits. Definitely worked, had 3 hour nod and still had about half left 👍was difficult explaining. Cheers mate

Only doing 2 washes but using the tea from the 1st pods with fresh powder, I always use loads of lemon, sugar and pure white grapefruits. Definitely worked, had 3 hour nod and still had about half left 👍was difficult explaining. Cheers mate
Actually don't think it was any thicker, I'd forgotten to use the bit you get with a funnel to remove the pulp from the grapefruit, after coming back into the land of the living I realised it still had the juice bits, once I'd done that was normal liquid texture not McDonald's milkshake ish. I'm always using loads of lemon, grapefruit and sugar

One of the staff members for this site and literally the god of opiates, Negrogesic, explained the stovetop espresso maker method, I think he invented it and the difference between the ways and how much more effective it is is ridiculous.

Honestly I imagine him like one of the wise men from Lord of the rings 😅.

I doubt I invented podspresso it (in the sense that I couldn't have been the first to try it), but when I tried it for the first time I had never heard of anyone attempting it. It worked so well i never prepared it any other way.

As far as running a 2x batch of it through another set of fresh grounds, the problem i found is that it starts to decrease in volume, so if you want to do what you're describing, I'd recommend adding more water before running it through fresh grounds. It does work though, and it becomes very strong.

I feel like people never considered putting pod grounds into espresso makers since there is a widely circulated myth that you'll somehow destroy the morphine if you over heat it. This is not true, and the heroin cooks in Afghanistan can confirm this.

I doubt I invented podspresso it (in the sense that I couldn't have been the first to try it), but when I tried it for the first time I had never heard of anyone attempting it. It worked so well i never prepared it any other way.

As far as running a 2x batch of it

.yup I sometimes refill a bit even between runs on a normal podspresso if water has dropped too much and that could only happen if I've put on really high heat and there isn't any difference in effect between that or letting it trickle through on a lower heat.

Putting it through again later, with fresh pods and the 1st doubles lot of tea makes it incredibly strong and means you can make it as strong as you like without increasing the amount of water. Don't think I'd go for more than using 2 fresh lots of pods though. The difference between podspresso and normal brewing is massive and the difference between using fresh pods again once with the tea is also huge. It does give potential though for making it even stronger even more dramatic.

Cheers 👍

Had to do the stove top method tried to use wifes espresso maker did not know what the fuck to do asked wife she said im not allowed to use it for my drugs so stove top it was . Made the tea had wife make me a double espresso with loads of suger ate a nice punjabi sweet called besan with it buzzzing

Had to do the stove top method tried to use wifes espresso maker did not know what the fuck to do asked wife she said im not allowed to use it for my drugs so stove top it was . Made the tea had wife make me a double espresso with loads of suger ate a nice punjabi sweet called besan with it buzzzing
Trust me get one of those 700ml ones I showed you. It'll have a Gigantic cup with it probably 25-30g of powder you'll get in there. Plus when she asks to use yours remind her of this 😅

Trust me get one of those 700ml ones I showed you. It'll have a Gigantic cup with it probably 25-30g of powder you'll get in there. Plus when she asks to use yours remind her of this 😅
Fuck it im gonna get it she wont be allowed to touch it will wind her well up

Im buzzing and icthing listening to madseason live at the moore wife gone tescos asked her to get me sausage bacon and a runny egg on top baguette asked her 3 times make sure they dont put mustard or brown sauce on top because anything a little tart or sour will ruin buzz. Plus they have the cheap brown sauce or hp i like daddies brown sauce when i go back to the states my suitcase has daddies brown sauce golden wonder salt and vinegar crisps and pickled onion monster munch

Sugar is a erfectr partner for pods we punjabis swear by it just takes it to a better level all the years i did heroin i must have eaten thousands of mars bars such a sweet tooth i get when on anytrhing out of a poppy plant must be something in it i used to have 8 sugars in my coffee

Sugar is a erfectr partner for pods we punjabis swear by it just takes it to a better level all the years i did heroin i must have eaten thousands of mars bars such a sweet tooth i get when on anytrhing out of a poppy plant must be something in it i used to have 8 sugars in my coffee
Gotta admit sometimes when either waiting for it to kick in, have something sweet and helps a lot

Gotta admit sometimes when either waiting for it to kick in, have something sweet and helps a lot
It just helps so much sugar increses it have a milky sweet coffee with it loads of sugar watch it go bang . Wont lie i been nodding on them not as good as heroin but great

never eat before taking the pods on an empty stomach or l; an least couple of hours after its weird you can eat 15 mins after taking pods and you get a good bu but eat before and it not that good. I do heroin and i get a little itch but with pods, i wake up in the morning and the shower stings where i itched my back anbd groin in sleep . Wifes all lovey today i really don't fancy it on pods or heroin and cant shoot my load will have to think of her cousin my wife looks better but her cousin got a banging arse on it she always wears those bottoms that the arse shakes about in i love it when im in the states and she pops down. I tell you what a woman thats with a heroin on pod user and he does not let himself go will get no better sex elsewhere 40 50 mins nothing for us i sometimes sweating tired as fuck just pretend im shooting my load im wearing a condon no more kids she must know . Well thinking of my wifes cousin im off for a wank in the bathroom think it be the bubble butt category on xhamster

Last edited: